Posts by ChaosRemedy37

Well unfortunately I got the Crossfire Mod to work only once, some how I did it, I just don't remember what I did. I tried over 7 times making a fresh install of the Freelancer game it's self along with the Mod Manager and the Crossfire Mod trying to figure out what I did to make it work again but to no success. I fallowed the step by step instructions and went to many website to see if there any fixes or steps that I may have missed but none of them helped me solve to issues I has having. At this point I'm not going to even try reinstalling everything again and again if I always end up with it not working. It's a shame to, because when I did get it to work that one time, it was pretty awesome. For those who tried to help me out, thank you and I hope that whom ever tries this mod has better luck with it than I did.

I just recently downloaded the Freelancer 2.0 Crossfire Mod and fallowed the step by step instructions on how to install it as well as getting the Freelancer Mod Manager. Every thing downloaded fine, except for when I ran the Mod Manager after the Crossfire Mod, it didn't show up in the list in the Mod Manager. Not sure what I did wrong or if I missed a step, is it possible to manually put the Crossfire Mod into the Manager List, if not, what and/or where should I go from her? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.