Lost Fleet update

There are 241 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kuze.

• nevermind last comment XD

• why for promotion.
    i am really old player freelancer crosfire 1.8 i am XD

• alright

• Really like how its done (SP Campaign), finally found time to play it. I not had much time yet to look around, but what I saw so far look really nice in game. There is just one thing which I would like to change and it is to give more time for own exploration, and not to give the next waypoint asap (like find new JH after scan sleepership). But there certainly are technical limitations. .. And Sol sector it looks is now really a sector :) ... guess will need to do updates in wiki in few months to not spoiler new things too early :)

• I presume the 2 bonus missions relate to:

I've done these previously, but will repeat as has been suggested at this thread. I arrived here use Wanderer's 4333.fl saved game (thanks Wanderer for that), so I assume the craft I'm fly was the craft he initial flew during his CF2.0 Campaign missions. Its great. but its cruise speed is only half that of what I'm normally used to. Ha! Make exploring a little slow however. ;) Anyway, the LF campaign is bringing back many Freelancer and CF2.0 campaign memories. Wonder whether I'll meet Junie again?

:freunde:Unfortunately, we never got this close. Unfortunate for me that is …… ;)

In conclusion: great job OP! :thumbsup:

Edited 4 times, last by wombat1940 ().

• the only technical limitation is the fact that this are radiation zones which have very different effects on different ship type. Ships with lots of hull and armor most likely never get into troubles. Other ship will have more problems.

That is why i kept the time in these systems short.

You can explore the systems later.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I hate to be a pain, but is there anything in Epsilon Eridani, I once again think it's something to do with the way I have this game and mod installed, but I have flown all over that system twice and can find nothing that allows me to progress. I do honestly think it's my setup, but just in case it isn't then please let me know or am I missing something (most likely)... thanks.

• there should be mission waypoints in this system when you are playing the bonus mission 3

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I hate to be a pain, but is there anything in Epsilon Eridani, I once again think it's something to do with the way I have this game and mod installed, but I have flown all over that system twice and can find nothing that allows me to progress. I do honestly think it's my setup, but just in case it isn't then please let me know or am I missing something (most likely)... thanks.

Check your Conversation for my personal CF2.0 map of EE. Similar to the one at WIKI but more details. Its a possible Spoiler for others so I won't post here.

• Just a small point.

On my first visit to Earth I twice did not receive any Instruction after waiting half an hour in the Bar in each case. Twice because I went back and replayed previous Objective. I only got the Instruction after taking off from the Planet.

I failed to save the xxxx …… twice! :( Is it possible to save it?

• OK found it - you know how it is, you see everything on the map and think you have flown over every square twice at least in my case - then bang it just pops up. Guess it's been a while since I played this, also considering there is a lot of places to hide stuff in that system, I thought at least a wreck or 2 would show up, but I did have a map that looked complete, I guess I was wrong and glad to be so.

Thanks for the MOD and help :)

• hal1000 try use turret view, that particular jumphole is visible from 50 km. You can also zoom in/out in turret view and explore bigger space. Tips for turret view use are described here. It can help allot with search for "stuff" if you have to explore big areas :)