Lost Fleet update

There are 241 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Kuze.

• heho guy, i'm a little bit in late, what do you need in french ? lost fleet ??

we need a good name for a new faction.

think about the other faction:

Americans --> Liberty

Japanese --> Kusary

Germans --> Rheinland

UK --> Bretonia

the new faction are French. but how we shall call them in Crossfire?

my idea was "Normandy". but hopefully u have a better one :)

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• French faction ? baguette kick ass...

Ok just kidding..

Normandie ? 39 45 ? bad remember right ? ..... :/

There have been around 80% of death in my little city during 39 45 because of american bombing not even from german... Yeah...

I live in front of a torpedo base...

Normandie... :/ niet.

Something Frenchie but not something that does remember me 39 45 period would be better.

• hmmm French its difficult

The Baguettes ......

Jumping frogs.........

les Miserables......

ok ok ok no jokes

Leclerc (thats some that ajay founds ok :salutes)

Famas

Aquitaine

Roubaix

i hope it helps for name a little bit

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him."
    "If he is in superior strength, evade him."
    "If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."
    "Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."
    "If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."
    "If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them."
    "Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."
    SunTzu - The art of War

• well, my favourite was "Ardenne". but from you PoV that might be a bad idea too because of that "Bataille des Ardennes", right? my son's favourite was Réunion. sounds good, but is near Africa ... doesn't really fit, imo.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

• if we have enough good ideas we could make a poll to vote democratically. last word has OP of course. but maybe we could give him some inspiration to continue his work :)

• Well, french are famous as city of love, inventors of bra and a lot of erotic stuff, so a hot name can fit them :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• How about "Renaissance" ("Le Renaissance")? A good French name for a sleepership / faction that strives to re-establish their country...

Or maybe "Fraternité" ("La Fraternité"), associated with the modern France's motto. The "brotherhood" principle was imprinted in the name, so as to never repeat the tragic events of Coalition-Alliance war.

Like other faction names, it can also have a full variant, something like "Renaissance des Gaules", "Fraternité du Monde", ...

P.S. But if one puts the houses together with some of the suggestions:
    Bretonia
    Kusari
    Liberty
    Rheinland
    Hispania
    Montaigu? Moulin Rouge? Renaissance? Ardennes? Notre Damme? Fromage? :)

The last line still doesn't fit... Looks like we should make up a somehow distorted/alternate name of France, rather than use a random French word :/

• how about

Legion

for the faction name :) :)

after the French Foreign Legion :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Moulin rouge is a noice name IMO, not war related, moulin rouge is known worldwide i think ^^

Well for me its okay :rofl: :D

no surprise that the french fleet was the first to be defeated during the war with the coalition.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!