Role Play and People who do not grasp the concept

There are 35 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by flyin_si.

• well, I usualy shoot one or 2 times first to show I am not paying the tax.

By the way.

As we are not police clan, we hunt only the guy that taxed our menber, not the all clan.
    we only engage other menbers of that clanif they help the person in question.

IOC those not atack any trains in any condicons, besides KOS fo home system violation.

eYf-Bb3kqDGZowNom6-Xa5yH0mydz8mBks6wgxw14TQ5NwEJBwfq4f1yRZFAlDX2qQ1-L2f4dN_jPCc4gHS39_4_KEcGf2rKKAIS9lt8znRUc0bbwU4HNGMbSmj-T1tQKW2T0FKHNMXYsHEHc4Qagn3xOVsBjwqOdFH4JyoGcTZdqMwXHFy76r9Fmny4UKT5zjWLQpDkuPo04jpg8sBGnCda4adtRxGHGbDw62IeEFT0WCu_go8lDBHh0WtGmPobfV87RVBaEqL3EGKAaPPRkjp-CR4J4phrjQzZQ2VUtg_-y5LTVcuqnCQugz3jfjP7xQqfvKNkjyMHKU9r4sV_D9IcYmVpYHXZ8ahWfGhesJkd0J8qCXtHRCwhnoMSF31z-piViN7S8MprdxmNA5irBMSB2cjAswp9SVe6wiATbaZEJG1bXg7_LbTVfiytOpYeKWjeQtra39Duhqgml8OV_4sQbY6hoi84NZ_mUayUfNOcCWuOlrLas3DPtvqq0cEfGOV-N6jSPssgvTCKTU4Y9OD8vIz14HCDKBAwi7NnvilwamcVEXqM3kH8YjIYyHtDaf7d8wY5caOUu4Y1AWfmJlZKMcVidj_K2RLYI_XQT8AQe3FnXn_-0fQfB2CPwbeJl_F7Nx-JLwk40KkWAON4x4TXBCq-rw9dmoLGDoS8ftamBKX9EZUxxbPSwuWzIU-ZviAWliUP_mLn8ILYZ-tt4SEnb5sUJkI0GWlLakmDHOwHtH3zAw8O0gt-wuCZCS5vGpuxt9tRDWS1_cIXvZML-ZRrZAHv0mig99hrUX4UMKGoM7FvaIiqnDDZPKMKJO8rA6jAx58nLCki-Xg8ci6ke5uspV7aCUQOmh6U3sZd5Z7acqvypYBAIo8lOMYpbCWRVqdyzaxTA_BdhKN_2OZ3aUK7qkATbEDHMxeu5d_NyqurxvYno5p-zBhnKVT6MNXRE2EpJq1cacTU9WuPNYWJSSF8kAw0_kS8QHURYgbHXpfRKENjBHUaV9h2jA=w348-h200-s-no?authuser=0

Originally posted by Tassie Devil
    Well its good to know Junkers are pirates.

As far as im concerned as a clan u cant take more than one role...

Take a moment and look at the clans... all of them. Notice that none of them do 1 RP? BG for instance is military. You are a military pilot, but do you not also trade, smuggle, and sometimes participate in police-like RP? I veiw clans' RPs as less of being 1 fixed role as an array of all of the RPs balanced in a certain way. It is my impression that nearly all clans participate in many RPs, but only recognise and celebrate one of them :D.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Pirates tax, they can expect a fight. Personally, since I expect all pirates will try to tax me, I will shoot anyway, unless they are in a train. But if the pirate train driver shot down a train in my clan earlier, while in a pirate fighter, then I may just kill the train as retribution. After all, if pirates want to dish out that kind of pain, they should expect it to return again to themselves, eventually. [8]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• No doubt. We, or I, expect retaliation. Junkers do not hunt Noobs, we dont have any reason too. teh and talon flew into a blockade consisting of at least one cruiser and two fighters. Seeing as they were both above lvl 60 when they entered the system, i didnt really care what ships they were in. And when they failed to pay a tax, and tried to run the blockade we destroyed them and took their cargo.

This server would seem devoid of freelancers. some, in my experience, hide behind clan tags and expect not to be shot.
    In this instance, do you think that three pirates are going to make it simple for a police officer to get PPCs or gatts and a fighter in alitar? No... pirates gonna tax, and when the cops dont pay, it's not at all suprising that we blew em up...

I am god of the sea people.

"If you ever touch Mr.Kitty, ill put a M80 in your nutsack and blow your nuts all over your pants."- That goes for shooting at my transport too.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

Charachters- [MW]-XXL-[X] [MW]-Cartman-[X]
    [MW]-10-CENT [MW]-KONIG and in development:
    [MW]The_Oak. Thats right, run and hide.

West Coast For Life

This server would seem devoid of freelancers. some, in my experience, hide behind clan tags and expect not to be shot.

Freelancers are Freelancers not members of clans so they cant "hide behind clan tags"

Obviously your clan are pirates so expect to be treated as such

No... pirates gonna tax, and when the cops dont pay, it's not at all suprising that we blew em up...

Yep, two new cops I just gave money too and they were in RHINOS going to Sol to get their trains.

CRUISERS vs RHINOs. Hmmmmmm. Junkers will find out how ruthless and unforgiving CFPD can be.

And to answer your question from 2 days ago, yes, I go after all pirates this aggressively and we have great rp.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by Gunny
    [QUOTE]...I go after all pirates this aggressively and we have great rp.

Except me. I'm the friendly pirate :D.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• You realize that is an oxymoron marshal. ;)

You cannot use those two words in the same sentence, so sais me.

lol

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• ok,

think about it, this is RP at It's highest logic. we have a pirate blockade, with a cruiser and 2 fighters, two under equiped- but soon-to-be-killin-machines cops roll up in transports.
    Im suprised we did not just open fire.

Also, I was suprised when they showed up. we had been sitting in Dublin in the same spot for almost an hour watcing their slow progress towards us, awating them and traders to inflict tax upon.

Why did they continue? did they think that we would part for them, not treat them as criminals treat police?

I realize that this is not an hoarable act, but do pirates work with honor?
    Except drakon, who dosen't count.

"If you ever touch Mr.Kitty, ill put a M80 in your nutsack and blow your nuts all over your pants."- That goes for shooting at my transport too.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

West Coast For Life

• the role of BG is out of question
    we are militaries... we protect the most important passage between NY and the new systems.... we protect military area

we did our job when other serverclans were in need of help (such as DC during the 2nd Chaos war)
    we jump in when help is needed but only when its an authorized mission

BG is the 2nd oldest clan in FL and we have fought and won more wars than all other clans together on CF
    and you should be able to imagine that between wars there is alot of free time to do any kind of bullshit in the military

so what do you guys want from us? start roleplay and start a war?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by Cartman
    No doubt. We, or I, expect retaliation. Junkers do not hunt Noobs, we dont have any reason too

rofl since when, if u got a train at all and some carg ur lvl 60 instantly

neway, this is my last anti piracy post, marshal has helped me "see the light" about how things are here

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    so what do you guys want from us? start roleplay and start a war?

I hate WAR. Please keep us out of it as we are a new clan and I have personally seen that some clans act as a bully just because we are small. :( I have some bad news for them as we are growing bigger and anyone targetting me or my clan thinking that we are small and defenseless better rethink his strategy. I have discovered on this Server that there is always a problem. One Clan Member allows you access and the other member is hot on your tail to kill you especially if you are in a Freighter and don't have good guns. [3] [2] X( I may be having this problem as this the first time i am playing on modded server. Please also tell me if there is a way to avoid confusion. :)

• war? no... but Sanny and Flyin Si shoot me on site, They also hunt us, so are they acting with orders? Am I endangering our somewhat neutral status (like the NPC Junkers) by killing them when they try to kill me?

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

West Coast For Life

• i cannot speak for BG sanny or his reasons but i am sure at least in part the following will apply

when i have fired on you i have been on a patrol for BG
    and we have standing orders in such cases to engage any pirate in a combat vessel. but rest assured as a BG ranking officer every time i kill you i have to do paperwork lol (i also have to do paperwork when one of my patrol kills you)
    so in a way you win through dieing ;)

we also hunt pirates when we have information they are taxing people

its our role as military and but only when you are pirating sorry but as a pirate you cannot be considered fully neutral to BG (when on patrol) but i am sure we are not at war