Server status

There are 112 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Blaster.

• I also agree with centaurian, he took the words out of my fingers :) . Just check how many updates was needed to get 1.5 perfect. 7 updates.

• nobu

ich habe ein copyright auf alles was neu ist in crossfire und das kann mir keiner streitig machen... nichtmal microsoft

in dem moment wo ich ein schiffsmodell erstelle dann ist das meins... ich hab ein copyright drauf... in dem moment wo ich eine neue grafik erstelle so ist diese durch das copyright geschützt... in dem moment wo ich neuen code erstelle so ist dieser geschützt
    so ist es bei crossfire und so ist es auch bei anderen mods

microsoft hat nur ein einziges recht... mir zu verbieten die FL engine zu nutzen und wenn microsoft dies tun sollte dann werden die das für alle mods in FL tun müssen (etwas was nie geschehen wird)
    im übrigen hab ich mich bei einem rechtsanwalt informiert und bin über die rechtslage ausführlich informiert worden

und um das nochmal ganz klarzustellen ist hier noch ein beispiel (obwohl ich dieses hasse)
    Counterstrike war nichts weiter als ein mod von so ein paar deppen die nix anderes zu tun hatten
    Valve fand allerdings gefallen dran... aber laut deiner aussage hätte sich Valve hinstellen können und sagen "so dieses Counterstrike basiert auf Halflife also gehört es uns".... nein die realität sieht anders aus... Valve hat counterstrike gekauft (inklusive mod team)

was hiruga angeht... das system wird offen zur nutzung für mods angeboten und wird ner menge anderer mods benutzt... und um es mal klarzustellen... ich bediene mich nicht anderer mods ohne dass eine erlaubnis dafür vorliegt und ich hab zu jedem schiff... zu jedem model... zu jedem ach so kleinen schnipsel code eine mail vorliegen die mir die nutzung erlaubt sofern es kein generelles nutzungrecht gab

was du mir vorwirfst ... das hab ich nicht nötig...
    und nochwas - in eine community zu kommen... dort leute zu beschuldigen... wilde behauptungen loszuwerden... das ist ehrlich gesagt einfach mal unterste schublade und zeigt einfach auf was für einem niedrigen niveau du dich bewegst

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I'm off to Barnes & Noble to get a German dictionary, unless somebody can put that in English for me 8o

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• lol, you dont need the dictionary, i can help you with that

so the thing is:
    NOBU said to OP that he needs the rights to use other mods (mod parts and specification,.....) and that he think that OP doesnt have those right. he also said that OP isnt the one to who is the mod belonging and that everything from microsoft is and that microsoft can easily shut down (terminate ) him mod.
    he says OP has no copyrights for what he done sofar

and the OP says:
    i have all copyright because i made this mode and its mine,....., microsoft can only forbid the usage of FL engine (thats something for creating the mods i think). he also says that he has mail from people who gave him the permission to use their mods (part and some specifications of the mod) and that NOBU no rights has to talk like that with him and that he only proof this way how low is, how low is the thinking (my translate: how stupid he really is)

that is shorter version of that
    hve you understand it now, Centaurian? i hope i help you

• aha, WHATS UP WITH THE SERVER?

OP
    have you reconsidered it well about WHAT are you and we going to do now with the server? or do you need few more days. ( dont take this too personaly, but i think WE ALL want to play on your server because its really the best one)

• @ Inferno: thanks for the translation, mate! Now, I know this is contrary to the nature of your Character, but... chill out! OP will do what he needs to when he is ready; it is counter-productive to harrass him any further, so please apply some deferred gratification here and wait for the best, instead of demanding the good... [2]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• [SIZE=3]Please discontinue this thread immediately .[/SIZE]

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• NO, it's a pertinent thread. People want to know what's happening.

We are all posting due to frustration, we are desperate to get back to the CF drug.

• Gunny knows what he's talking about. I don't mean to be rude, but I would like to point out that your frustration pales in comparison to OP's. Please don't go around ranting unless you have a valid arguement to make. I apologize in advance for continuing this thread. I understand why it shouldn't continue, so I will repeat Gunny's resquest:

[SIZE=3]Please discontinue this thread immediately. [/SIZE]

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• and please ppl, avoid creating other threads about this same subject. I belive that right now, only op have usefull things to say.

Originally posted by GAY-1
    NO, it's a pertinent thread. People want to know what's happening.

I'll let you know when things are otherwise.

Who exactly do you think you are gunny? I'll respect your role as the server police and also (to a lesser extent) the CFPD, but please don't tell us when to stop posting. Cos I won't listen.

It is no longer relevant to anything occuring at the moment, as the same posts are repeated over and over again.

I suggest you do listen and you need to trust me when I say this.

Have a nice day.

[SIZE=3]Now from this point on, stop posting with regard to Op's decision.[/ [/SIZE]

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• i don't mean im going to colours and i hope no one leaves for colours im being sarcastic but ultimately the effect this closure will have is that ppl WILL go elsewhere and may not come back but CF isnt dead yet its still coughing up blood and guts but unless op makes some decisions soon it will be hard for the community to recover from this. Since the chaos war its took until the last 2 months that this server has got back onto its feet new server clans and tentative step towards RP and if something isnt done the rebuild process will have to begin again and it will take more months to undo the damage