Escape Pods

There are 34 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Corynthos.

• I want to ask where we can sell our escape pods....they are many more now,but on planet CF each one is $1...
    pls help

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow

• Neophobos is DaD territory... so Vega... & Vega will be more populated...
    @ baldy don`t u think Red Wing could use it`s own system? I was thinking about that one, where the komodo is 4 sale :D :D :D

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• U mean for YOU... i did have my quarters on Neutro, but they got destroyed & now there`s a bio lab instead & i`m still homeless... (sleeping in my ship)

My Homepage

(\__/)

• Nah... too cold 4 me, & Alaska -> NY gate doesn`t work :D
    @ baldy, maybe you could find me a nice wood shack on Baso :D

My Homepage

(\__/)

• @ LJ....

Well you know, there are a few BG pilots who have a condo on Prophecy..

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Someone make a list of the prisons and where they are.

Well if you all post them here, I will add them to the database, which should be with Op tomorrow.

J

• Fuchu Prison In Shikoku is buying pods, but not LPI Huntsville, and BPA Newgate wasn't either, in the Beta... When I last visited LPI Sugarland, I didn't happen to have pods on board...

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

Originally posted by Centaurian
    Fuchu Prison In Shikoku is buying pods, but not LPI Huntsville, and BPA Newgate wasn't either, in the Beta... When I last visited LPI Sugarland, I didn't happen to have pods on board...

LPI Huntsville and LPI Sugarland are not buying pods in release ver. of the mod (well, in fact they buy, but they only pay 1$ ^^ )
    on the other hand ive done some nice business selling pods in vierlande (hamburg) and sidewinter (alaska)

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him

• it depends on grade. lieutenant 100k, admiral maybe more expensive

In game char: {UAC}Ziq.Alpha_F, {UAC}Ziq.Beta_F, {UAC}Ziq.Delta_T

Freelancers looking for a clan? or more RP? Check out UAC forum to know our organisation and what you can get by joining us. We are looking for active players with strong sense of commitment. Together lets build the best roleplay clan! UAC needs you!

*Friends are the family we choose for ourselves*

• no. ive seen em in gunboats. i tried at CSF gunboat then both CSF and ASF npcs open fire at me. then i never do that again lol

In game char: {UAC}Ziq.Alpha_F, {UAC}Ziq.Beta_F, {UAC}Ziq.Delta_T

Freelancers looking for a clan? or more RP? Check out UAC forum to know our organisation and what you can get by joining us. We are looking for active players with strong sense of commitment. Together lets build the best roleplay clan! UAC needs you!

*Friends are the family we choose for ourselves*

Originally posted by LaserJet6L
    Nah... too cold 4 me, & Alaska -> NY gate doesn`t work :D

Alaska -> NY works for me and also the other way around

[8] Nomad Buster Nº2736 [8]
    [8] Name: Electrocuter [8]
    [8] Squad: Omega [8]
    [8] Bustin Nomads Since: 2004 [8]

• NY -> Alaska works? OP must have opened it... well, i`ve just been in NY, Texas, Bering, Hamburg & Custodian so far... :D

My Homepage

(\__/)