Advance Nomad Hunt

There are 29 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tomigang.

• 2015-03-10: Special Nomad Hunt today held by |EM|Peter in Styx

3 teams with 2 members. Rewards guns/1M divided equally per team, 1st place 20M, 2nd 15M and 3rd 10M, +10M special bonus
    Start point: Battleship Deliverance

1st place: JayneCoob (most guns as player), Blue Dwarf (44M each) - 27 guns in total
    2st place: mafijozia, xxx (missing name) (33M each) - 16 guns in total
    3rd place: BloodyLemon, Angerfist (26M each) - 11 guns in total

Thx also to Indiana Jones which helped, in his DN, keep nomads big ships in line :D
    Good hunting everyone and thx Peter for organising this event (despite he not had yet EM rights added) :sehrgut:

• 2015-4-19 Advance Nomad Hunt

2 teams with 4 members each. Rewards were 20mil for 1st place and 2nd place was 10 mil. 1mil for each gun.

1st place: |DP|Denne20-(donated 10 mil to each participant) 14 guns 46 total
    Maristorm-9 guns
    Alien.Hunter-9 guns
    Myrmix-19 guns (way to go :thumbup: )

2nd place: |DP|Peter-0 guns 9 total
    yesod-0 guns
    andy56t_hunter- 9 guns
    @luc@card-MIA

Also BS_AMD, using an Iteron, helped keep the big nomad ships away. Sadly, also MIA. :(
    Thanks for everyone coming out and keeping the Nomads in check. Was good hunting. :thankyou:

"He who does not learn from the mistakes of the past, is forever doomed to repeat them."

Friends will always be there for you,check on you when your down,and stick with you no matter what happens. that is what a true friend is.
    "I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless and they don't want anybody else to feel like that" Robin Williams

Edited 2 times, last by AZ09 ().

• sad that we came 2nd but it was still good fun.. well done guys and see you all on the next one... :thumbsup: also a big thanks to AZ09 and peter for staging the event and to denne for his generous donation... :salutes

• 17.08.2015: Nomad Hunt today in Styx system

No teams, but 2 fighters hunted together.
    Prizes were 5 mill. for joining + 5 mill for winner + 1 mill. per gun + 10 mill. donation from (IOC)Fencer
    :thumbsup:

Start point: Battleship Deliverance
    SA_GodEatGod were winner with 21 guns - congratz and AWARD :thumbup: (I can't add this Trophie - someone who can do this ? )
    TL_02 16 guns
    Apache_A|-|64 15 guns
    (IOC)Fencer 14 guns
    IndianaJones 12 guns
    |TSH|ShadowsFreaker 6 guns

Well done all. It was FUN

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

Edited once, last by SilverFox ().

• <p>because of the time difference i miss most infact all events but was determined to attend the recent nomad hunt. moved my best fighter to b/s deliverance ready doing a couple of sorties in styx for practice and returned to deliverance, look out nomads. set my alarm to get up and hyped up ready :( but to my misfortune the power went out over night here and no alarm. yep another one missed oh well next time lol</p>

• results for Nomad Hunt 05.12.2015

3 teams, primordial planned duration: 45, location: styx
    prizes: 15 mill for winners, 10 mill for seconds and 5 mill for participation, and 1 mill per gun

Mr. Wanderer donated 5 mill extra for each participant :thumbup:

team 1 with 32 guns
    (Fallen)Ward³: 8 guns
    [CFPD]Night-Hunter: 6 guns
    (Fallen)Kodex²³''**: 2 guns
    Warrior©®: 16 guns
    (Fallen)Oliver_T: 0 guns (he didn't dock at BS Deliverance and warped back to Purian Lake after he was :tot: )

team 2 with 19 guns
    |DP|Neps: 3 guns
    |DP|Doddy: 1 gun
    Alien.Hunter: 13 guns
    |TSH|Tribb*Go: 2 guns

team Fencer = winner with 62 guns - congrats :thumbsup:
    (IOC)Fencer: 23 guns
    [AS]Demonic: 14 guns
    saho: 21 guns
    Tathor: 4 guns

thx for coming. it was FUN 8o despite the 3 or 4 crashes :cursing:

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Thank you for a great event! :salutes

• We came, We saw, and We conquered.

"He who does not learn from the mistakes of the past, is forever doomed to repeat them."

Friends will always be there for you,check on you when your down,and stick with you no matter what happens. that is what a true friend is.
    "I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless and they don't want anybody else to feel like that" Robin Williams

• I did say we, did i not? ;)

• Hunt 05.12.2015
    Echt toll hat Freude gemacht.Obwohl ich nicht so gut bin-lernt man dazu aber für 2.Platz als Team nicht gerechnet.
    Freue ich mich für nächstes mal.
    Grüsse für alle Teilnehmer vom
    (Fallen)Kodex²²''***

• Results for Advanced Nomad Hunt on 20.02.2016

Two teams were hunting Nomads in Styx system for 30 minutes.

Team 1 and winner with 38 guns:
    |DP|Neps - 2 guns, 12 mill
    (IOC)Fencer - 34 guns, 44 mill

Team 2 with 31 guns:
    [AS]Q - 11 guns, 16 mill
    No.5 - 20 guns, 25 mill

Members of the winning team got 10 mill + 1 mill per gun; others got 5 mill + 1 mill per gun.

Congrats to Team 1 and thanks everyone for coming!

- Wanderer -

• Results for Advanced Nomad Hunt on 10.09.2016

Two teams were hunting Nomads in Styx system for 30 minutes.

Team 1 "Low Budget" and winner with 40 guns:
    Low_Budget - 24 guns, 34 mill
    (IOC)Fencer - 16 guns, 26 mill

Team 2 "Thundеr Lords" with 19 guns:
    |DP|Lord_Thunder - 5 guns, 10 mill
    -ThanhRUI- - 14 guns, 19 mill

Members of the winning team got 10 mill + 1 mill per gun; others got 5 mill + 1 mill per gun.

Thanks to all for coming and see you next time!