CF1.6

There are 492 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• 1. Coaly ships werent going to be put in 1.5, thats next version.

2. Still, this version was to reintroduce the Coalition in Sirius. The Sirius houses ARE the Alliance, so we already have Alliance bases.

3. The access to Sol and Altair are fine the way they are.

• looking good OP :D

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

Well I thought that since we are delivering all these escape pods of pirates to Crossfire they need somewhere to go

ok that does make sence
    but i dont think that we need another station in custo
    maybe somewhere else

The info cards for the bases connected to X-3440...all they have is "built here to protect new colonies" .....boooooooring....plus they dont show the info of the base after you land there. I'll make up new data for you

kk will be alot of work but ok.... what why doesnt it show after you land?

And also can you fix the ASF CSF reputations? I still go red with even lawful factions if I attack CSF.

tested it before i released CF1.57 and it worked fine... never had problems

Get some Coalition ships into the game. I was really hoping that i could fly a Coalition Saber or Saracen but i guess you never had time to add this into the game.

well not true... the coaltions ships were in game and pilotable... but i removed them from the bases again coz of the story line^^

Fix the factions. Make it so the Alliance and Coalition have bases and systems. Also, try to make larger confrontations between the two. Another good idea would be to have jump holes/gates connecting the Coalition and Alliance systems to the other colony systems.

alliance does not exist in CF
    coalition has bases and systems (u just cant dock there yet)
    there cant be such connections because alliance does not really exist and coalition is in altair and not in sirius

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• nice work op.

what you think about making an area in CF, where very very hard npcs flys around. it should be only possible to pass this area in a group, because 1 is too weak for this npcs. and behind this area is a station where you can buy something valueable only there. this will increase teamplay like in other mp-games (like wow).

I don't fear anything.
    [SIZE=1] - Remy Bonjasky[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]AMD64 X2 4200+ | 1024 RAM | 9700 GS | MSI K8N SLI Platinum, nForce4 SLI | 1,2 TB | 22"CRT | FL@1280x960x32bit@xxx fps | XP with SP2 [/SIZE]

Freelancer Videos: [ Movie 1 ][ Movie 2 ][ Movie 3 ]

what you think about making an area in CF, where very very hard npcs flys around. it should be only possible to pass this area in a group, because 1 is too weak for this npcs. and behind this area is a station where you can buy something valueable only there. this will increase teamplay like in other mp-games (like wow).

exactly this was planned introducing the Dom'Kavash.... they come back to protect their technology and invade first altair and then sirius (thats why the new version is called "reunion"... now coalitoin and alliance have to fight together to prevent their destruction when Dom'Kavash and Nomads unite)

last updates for today:

The CSF Cruiser (NPC + CSF-Leader only)

The ASF Cruiser (NPC + ASF-Leader only)

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• My mouths watering again OP!
    Nomads and Dom'Kavash,
    Can't wait to see them go Boom, and Kavsplash!
    N.B.

If things don't change, they'll stay the same.
    Then who the hell you going to blame, for not getting any better.

Resistance is Fertile !!!

Fly with Honor , Try with Honor , Die with Honor ![

• Wait for more information to come out. And using a more subtle suggestion technique usually works better.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by Silent_Hunter
    heh like i said thanks for listening

be really great if you could dock at coalition bases OP

[headshot]

be really great if you would read b4 you post

Quote from OP

making it possible to bribe and dock on coalition station and buy coalition fighters

I don't fear anything.
    [SIZE=1] - Remy Bonjasky[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]AMD64 X2 4200+ | 1024 RAM | 9700 GS | MSI K8N SLI Platinum, nForce4 SLI | 1,2 TB | 22"CRT | FL@1280x960x32bit@xxx fps | XP with SP2 [/SIZE]

Freelancer Videos: [ Movie 1 ][ Movie 2 ][ Movie 3 ]

• wow op that looks great.

who is the ASF leader anyway i sort of forgot is it you or wavey?

i love the cruiser the CSF leader gets, looks outstanding

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• great work OP ( i think ther is nothing inposible for you and your team ) your making the greates ships i ever have seen :]

i like the ASF cruiser especially :]

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• Speaking of coding, ships, and bases; the location of freeport 3 is in the Intro system or the Huygens System which is utilized in the Intro System mod. OP-R8R I was wondering if you could download the Intro system mod and put Intro System(Huygens System) and add it to the CF mod as a another system?[biggrin_christmas]

Fight the best, Fall like the rest

Kido's Status: Freelancer

CF Characters:
    Kido (Searching for new ship)
    Kido(T[Commerce]270) {To be recommissioned}
    Kido(BS[Munich]640) {To be recommissioned}
    Kido(C[Fletcher]445) {To be recommissioned}
    Kido(GB[Antaeus]00) {To be recommissioned}

(Renaming. . . name for Freelancer)
    (Coming soon)

who is the ASF leader anyway i sort of forgot is it you or wavey?

atm it me but i already have somebody else in mind taking over this job

Speaking of coding, ships, and bases; the location of freeport 3 is in the Intro system or the Huygens System which is utilized in the Intro System mod. OP-R8R I was wondering if you could download the Intro system mod and put Intro System(Huygens System) and add it to the CF mod as a another system?

never heard of it

updates:

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,