Posts by Thuban

Well, for me the "dark green metal plate look" looks much better, and the whole ship looks great!!

its on my "want to buy" list!!

WB Fireboy!!

Yes, the DC's are still here and I would be glad to meet a new (old ;) ) clanbrother

At the moment we are on Crossfire 1.61 but I hope the v1.62 comes soon!

See you in Space and if you need some help or anything else, just hail

I also think like Dragoness!
    I don't think this tool is good for crossfire. My post will not change that it is used and I hope that I am wrong but I think new players will be killed often and then they will not stay on the server.
    I'm sure you are right OP, it will bring more activity and make the game more interesting, but I am afraid, the wrong ppl will get "hurt"(killed)

ChiefRedCloud talked about something I was also thinking about.

Would it be possible to add MooringFixures To Shipyards like the Crossfire Dock and some others?
    Like Chief said, fly into the tunnel and dock, that would make the Shipyards much more realistic (in my opinion)

Maybe it is impossible, but if it is possible, maybe you think over it.

Hi!!
    Also das einfachste ist wenn du dir eine Karte zeichnest. Ein A4 zettel, alle jumpholes und dann jedes jumphole springen und auf dem Zettel mit nem pfeil verbinden!!

Kleiner tip am rande: Wenn du von den 4 jumpholes die meistens nahe zusammen sind, immer das rechts unten nehmen, auch wenn du da rausgekommen bist!
    Der ausgang ist nahe von "Kobe Station" Sektor H1

Hoffe du kommst bald raus und vielleicht sieht man sich ja mal online :))

But then we won't have any cheaters we can put on KOS!! ;)

I think that will be good for the CF comunity! Most people work hard to earn their credits and it sucks when there are some people who think they can steal their money!! because cheating is for me a kind of stealing $$ from the server and the other players!

And that will stop the (most time) stupid argumentations with 10 equal posts:"But I didn't cheat!"

Would be great if that will come in the future!! [thumb]

Hi OP!

Yes, I know, I just wanted to sell and then rebuy it, but when I lost the connection to the server the power generator was gone :(

My car-name is: Thuban-*BS*-

Gunny: I have a Bullpup MKIII

No, I'm ON the station, I can go to the bar, to the equipment shop,......
    But when I want to take of, i hear:"You can't take of without a power plant" (or something like that)

Hi to you all!!
    I have a big prob!!

I bought a power upgrate and went to another base to buy a shieldupgrate.
    But there was "no free hardpoint" to equipe the shieldupgrate.
    I thought, maybe its because the power upgrate.

So I sold the power upgrate but when i sold it i lost the conection to the server and now i'm caught on the station and i can' t take of!!!

Please help me!!

I've fond this site in the net and I want to show it to all of you out there who still hope that there will be a 2nd Starlancer game!!!

Have a look here