outpost on inner core galaxy

There are 91 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Apache.

• And no initial strike :)

Never Fear! Lucifer is here!
    |DP|Lucifer, the ultimate engine of destruction is at your in-game disposal for a small fee of credits!
    whether it is to sniff out a dodgy cop, to track smuggler's, or even to destroy a pirate or freelance Mercenary

The choice is in your hands!
    Contact |DP|Lucifer in-game for any help related to above
    The charges may vary with his mind, but it will be no doubt a small fee for our troubles.

Contact him today!

:tot:

• :salutes This is What it is all About :) IMO These are Great Interactive conversations about something that Should be Beneficial to all Freelancers !! The Clan Leaders IMO should have the Main Password :) If you Cannot Trust the Clan Leaders to do The Right thing then ??? Another Option is give it 2 The GR's ?? But I Prefer The Clan Leader Scenario ! Great Thread that's all for now !! Tribbs ... Out... :salutes

:salutesFools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P:salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• Clan Leaders would be a more suited idea for the main password mainly because they have had experience running a base as the main admin.

Frankly, I think Affiliation should be something nearly everyone has good like Junkers for example instead of Doom'Rep. What's the point having to stop for supplies in Inner Core when you don't shoot anyone?

|DP|Lucifer, the ultimate engine of destruction is at your in-game disposal for a small fee of credits!
    whether it is to sniff out a dodgy cop, to track smuggler's, or even to destroy a pirate or freelance Mercenary

The charges may vary with his mind, but it will be no doubt a small fee for our troubles.

Contact him today!

• Hi Guys :)

So when do we think this may be happening then ? I think its all a fantastic idea and there has been a load of good input :)
    Obv ill help with whatever is requested of me :)

• Check dashboard, it should show the Inner Core base event

Do you have a Freighter/Train? I'm sure those will be definitely be needed.

Contact him today!

• Hi Guys :)

So when do we think this may be happening then ? I think its all a fantastic idea and there has been a load of good input :)
    Obv ill help with whatever is requested of me :)

inner core base

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Yes, it's very useful, but get a coalition bribe first, or it will shoot you. I just found out the base is affiliated with the Coalition, because I went to IC without coalition bribe and the base was red. I died, got coalition bribe, came back and it was green. Shouldn't the base be affiliated with The Order instead?

And I figure the base wasn't affiliated with Dom Kavash because aliens would shoot it?