Trump American president ...

There are 52 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• the united states of a part of north america ARE bancrupt. they have so much depts they could never pay back. the only and absolutely only reason why other countries are still giving credits to the uspna is their military power and exactly this military power has even failed too often in the last years. now the time is over that all nations in the world obey the orders of the dieing king. there are other kings now with much healthier conditions, without giving stupid orders and with an offer for real partnership. the monopolar world is history and the dieing king knows. so who else has better experiences to lead this poor nation through the darkness of the coming economical crashes and the societal clashes. how many businesses of Trump failed? and he is still there! he is president now, if we like him or not. he seems to think "i don't give up, i can do it and i will do it". right, the conditions cannot be worse, but Trump seems to have the balls to manage this.

clinton in any case is the absolutely wrong person for the coming challenges for the united states of a part of north america. she still lives in the old world that is already gone. she has only ideas from the old world which don't fit to the present problems. with clinton it would get even worse. with her as president the ww3 would be more probable, she already claimed to make war against Iran as soon as she becomes president, she is happy about what happened to Lybia and she would risk a war in Syria against Russia. how stupid is this?!?

many countries in the world have to clean the mess the uspna have left and we will need centuries to do that. i really don't care what happens with the uspna. but i care for the billions of people who suffered and still suffer from the shit the uspna left for the world. and i know many of them personally. atm i am really optimistic, Trump was just the beginning. no sorry, not the beginning, he is a symptom for the new world order, a multipolar world order. do u think the other new kings will accept this poor guy as equal? hell no, look at what you wrote yourself. he will have to work really hard. but this is Trump, and i'm sure he will.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• I absolutely disagree with that.
    Sorry, but if the new world means to have every state to say "We first" then the WW3 is more certain than ever before.
    Going back to nationalistic thinking is exactly what caused most problems in this world.

This is one planet and everybody matters. Not one county, not one opinion.
    If we want to get out of this then only together in cooperation.
    Everything else is disastrous and leads to the destruction of this world.

How much longer are we supposed to keep this crap going where "kings" try to be better than other "kings"?

8th August 2016 was the day when all regenerative resources of the year 2016 were depleted.
    China and India have 2.7 billion people which now reach the point where they want to live like the people in the western countries. That means in the following years the natural resources of this planet might be gone in May, April or even earlier.
    "My country first" will lead to wars for natural resources. This attitute brings WW3 closer and closer at a massively increasing speed with every year.
    No country with this "My country first" attitute can get out of this misery. Not the USA, not Russia, not China, India or Europe.
    We already dont know how to feed all the people on this planet and we have absolutely no idea where to take the resources for our daily life in the 2nd part of the year.

Isolationistic politics are idiotic. Thinking to be more important than others is the way to destroy our civilization.
    Trump is clearly the wrong guy for the job.
    Clinton might not always have done the best decision but she at least knew the importance of international relationships.
    Would Clinton use military force in Syria?
    Maybe... but Russia does that all the time. Currently there are russian bombs being dropped on civilians and dictator Assad is being protected by russia while he does war crimes on his own people.
    Whats the purpose of Russian military in that area, other than provokation at the cost of ten-thousands if not hundred-thousands of Syrian lives?
    Tell me, what is Russia trying to achieve there?

I can understand why the USA wants to see Assad removed, that motivation is pretty clear after his enduring war crimes.
    I just cant see what russia gains, other than being sure that their bombs still work.
    The protests in Syria against Assad started peacefully until Assad gave the order to shot his own people.
    He used chemical weapons during this war.
    Every argumentation that he is elected president is invalid since his presidential term is long over and the majory of the Syrian population never was allowed to vote somebody else. Fact is he is an dictator and belong to be put infront of a human rights court.

If I were able to make the neccessary decisions Assad would be long dead and Syria ruled by an international government.
    If that would have caused conflicts with russia... well... so be it.

Russia could get rid of Assad by their own if they would be interested to end the conflict down there. But apparently its better to keep the killing going on for another few years.

Dont get me wrong... the USA did ALOT of shit in the past with conflicts that were not neccessary. I do not condone any fo that.
    But Syria is a case where it is absolutely required to act now. 5 years of murder are enough. Half a million deads... many millions which lost their homes, hundred thousands of injured people.
    Really... its enough!

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I absolutely disagree with that.
    Sorry, but if the new world means to have every state to say "We first" then the WW3 is more certain than ever before.
    Going back to nationalistic thinking is exactly what caused most problems in this world.

This is one planet and everybody matters. Not one county, not one opinion.
    If we want to get out of this then only together in cooperation.
    Everything else is disastrous and leads to the destruction of this world.

then i don't understand why you disagree. when the only king dies, the one who always said "me first", the one who gives a damn about cooperation and international law, then the result can be only positive. actually i see many changes in the world, BRICS, SCO, the new silk route are only few examples. sure, there is still a lot of work. but since the selfish king is dieing, a lot of resources get free to spent into our real problems whereof the overpopulation is only one part. sure, not all people can live the expensive way like the western people especially in the uspna did. but hey, do we really all need 2 cars, a house and boat, millions on bank accounts? since the selfish king is dieing, a lot of his sickness will die with him too, such as the overtuned banking system, the propaganda etc.. sure, it will still need many years, but the dieing king is the best that could happen to the world.

boah, and do u really believe this propaganda shit about Assad gasing his own people? all the world knows it were the terrorists, it was proven, even turkey (the country that supported the terrorists) have stopped terrorists with chemical weapons. and peacefully beginning of the demonstrations against Assad was right, yes, till snipers shot at the cops of Assad. it's the same shit that happened in ukraine. and our nato propaganda media tell us about the bad dictators. well, the saudi arabian bad dictators bomb civilians in Yemen, anything heard about it in our media? and we still sell weapons to saudi arabia?

what Russia is trying to achive? hmm, what is the official statement: destroying terrorists (they are obviously more competent in this than the uspna) and supporting Assad. well, the terrorists lost most of their territories in Syria and Assad is still there. means Russia is successfull. and all claims about "Russia drops bombs on civilians" is nato propaganda shit whereas nato bombs are really targetting civilians since many years. 2 million dead muslims in the last 15 years, not killed by Russia btw. but by uspna and its servants.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• 1. I dont see the "king" dying, not yet
    2. In the past 70 years the USA never were exclusively focused on itself. The international relationships always were very important (until now).
    3. I dont see any other kings rising, really. There is no global player that isnt struggling with its own problems. Russia is close to political isolation and has huge economic problems, Europe is fighting internal political conflicts, India made steps back in economical views and china is also struggling lately when you take a look at the economical development of the past years.
    The BRICS states are... dunno how to express it... without china being part of them they would be a joke.
    Russia had an economic growth which was below the average of the industry nations.
    Brasil has a decreasing economic value meanwhile.
    India currently shares the same fate as Brasil.
    South Africa is a complete unknown factor to judge about but it really is not known to have any importance in this world.
    And then there is China which is the only economical strong country of this "alliance". But like I said... the past years havent been good for china aswell. Most likely with a positive economic growth but multiple times in the past 2 years the Chinese government had to jump in to prevent the collapse of specific economic sectors in the country.
    Really... even if the USA is struggling a bit lately I dont see any other country in this world which does it any better.
    4. A dying economy is not freeing up resources.... it generally starts to consume more of them at the cost of the global economy.
    5. Yes I absolutely believe that Assad used chemical weapons against civilians. At the beginning of the war Assad had large deposits of chemical weapons... thats a matter of fact. Another matter of fact is that the sarin and chlorine gas was explicitly used against Syrian rebels or zones under control of syrian rebels. 24 cases where the use of chemical weapons were used are known. No terrorist strikes 24 times all across the country with such a precision against just one group of people, with a weapon that terrorists actually should not possess and actually can not deploy in such a way without having a significant airforce in that region.
    6. and seriously... turkey is in any way untrustworthy. they supported terrorists... delivered weapons... and now they kill kurds and "secure" territory for their own while they claim to hunt the IS. I have absolutely no reason to believe anything they claim.
    7. actually the syrian conflict started with kids that protested against regime... these kids were captured and tortured by the assad regime. Still the protests remained peaceful until assad sent soldiers and tanks into the region and the parents of these kids were told to "make new kids" (which is a direct threat to kill the kids).
    The peaceful protests kept going for 3 months and spread throughout the country. Thousands of people were arrested during that time and more than enough of then died.
    Then Syrian soldiers turned against Assad because they didnt want to kill their own people any longer and desserted which eventually initiated the open conflict.
    Another 3 months later there were peace talks but Assad broke all agreements and not long after that direct attacks on civilians started.
    Later in 2013 the Assad regime admitted to have chemical weapons.
    8. Yes, the conflict in Yemen is known and it was reported about. Since that the international relationship with specific arabic states has been pretty frosty. The only reason why it is not such a hot topic as Syria is because of the IS. These arabic stated were needed to fight agains the IS. Most likely the Yemen gets back into focus once the IS is defeated.
    9. which terrorists?
    You mean the parents which wanted to rescue their tortured children and protest against a cruel regime? If so then Syria must have roundabout 5 million terrorists. Who is terrorizing whom?
    or do you mean the IS? if so then russian bombs drop way too far away from IS targets.

Russia is as guilty as the USA in killing people.
    Russia is not a bit better... absolutely not.

and please stop talking about propaganda crap... russia plays this game meanwhile better and more extensive than any other country on this planet.

like I said... I dont defend what the USA did in the past
    but russia is not any better
    maybe the numbers of killed people is a bit lower at the moment but russia is catching up very fast.

What do you think will happen when Assad wins?
    Can the 5 million refugees which fled from his regime return to their country?
    Will he rebuild their homes?
    Will he forgive the people and act like nothing happened?
    Will he allow the people to vote a different president?

Somehow I have the feeling that it will be more like... torture, execution and supression.
    Nothing else Id expect to happen.

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I graduated Economic university too, so i understood what you said it is really complicated about how many/when FED dicide to print more Money. My country is one of country in TTP. I worry about that too but isnt easy for Trump to broken TTP.
    As you said you are living in wrong country. I believe almost ppls ( more 6 billion ppls ) will said the same but why they cant change their life? think about this USA is best country, then yours then mine what do you think if i want to live in your country ( that is my wish ). it is the same if you want to live in another country which is better than yours at present. the country which is best for living will prevent ppls from worst country exept really good ppls. they must give some rules for protection their citizens, its nomal
    I will do my best to make my life better atm instead doing different things which is hard to touch
    I am living in Viet Nam. It is worst than yours but i love and will try my best here
    Dear

• Yes it is normal to protect the own people but i think this isnt possible anymore without ruining the rest of the world.

We cant live in a ruined World. We are not living in an isolated place that allows us to ignore what happens out there.
    Environmental changes are the best example of this. Europe is trying best to stop polluting the environment in order to stop global warming. But as long USA, China and all the countries dont do the same there wont be any improvements. Its a global Problem and economy, wars, resources etc. are global problems.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Aside from the world being ruined i would like to raise a discussion how fair and honest the election was. Clinton had more voters for her, yet she lost the election. "The Winner Takes It All" rule is absolute wrong as it does not reflect the real votes. Even that there are countries within the USA where you dont need to register yourself, you can go there and say you want to vote is bullshit. Some countries also dont have numbers of inhabitants that live there, so how do you want to count who is able to elect and who is not. For my humble opinion the election system is corrupt and not even democratic - not in the USA not in many other countries. As long as authorities dont have accurate numbers of their inhabitants and you have options to cheat (register in two or more countries to elect) then an election result is just not accurate. No one seems to fight against this, not in the USA not on international courts.
    Hence i doubt that Trump is the true elected President, not if he hasnt the majority on backers and voters.

signature.png

• Thats correct. The election system is terrible and outdated.
    Worse than that in my eyes is how the election got manipulated by other countries and how people abused their positions (fbi) to influence the election short before the voting.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• How many woters for her. just 60,4m and 60m for Trump. That isnt big different.
    As your opinion, Voiters will decide who is next president, look like it fair but seem it isnt. Voiters is citizens who have less knownegde about political, law, rules,... then do you think they will give good choices? one more thing if negro, Chinna, ... voiter will voite for theirself. it will be worst for USA. We must think about that
    And if Electors go for voiting it will be better coz they are more good than almost citizens surely.
    In USA, each state look like a country. they have pirate rules, law,... so if presidential candidate win in election he will take all, that isnt strange
    USA Election law published for around 240 years. there are something must true.

• Imo what is on this president election system one from worst things is a fact, that someone like Trump (bad personality, imo a guy with terrible behaviour and boor) reached the final voting. It clearly tells how unimportant are for many people decency, politeness and overall polite behaviour. And it is not exclusively for USA, I see it in my own country almost every day where our president is boor (personally, I am ashamed of what we have). It is terrible to see that people which should be democratic countries top representatives and should act like a examples worth to follow are freely acting like the worst docker.

• This election was more guided from gut feelings than from thoughtfulness. People are sick of the current government - and to be honest they have every right to feel sick. The situation for many got worse and they were not part of a prosper and wealthy USA. So Trump had the better propaganda material. If you feel lost from the community, economical growth and dont witness personal benefits then its very clear that you follow someone who tells how bright the future would become under him. Billions of people do that following their religion - more or less.

Everyone is free to choose and vote for what he/she feels is best for him or his group/community. It doesnt matter if he has the best knowledge about all processes, but he/she is obligated to get informed. Politicians are the persons who manage the interests of different groups and weight the pros and cons and finally make a decision all people agree. Finding compromises. That not the point. So if the majority of people voted for Clinton and she didnt got the president than something is wrong. Because all those who voted for her dont have any voice anymore. They are outweigh because the winner takes it all. Thats not what politic is for. And that this rule is persistent now for several hundredths of years doesnt make it valid or better.

signature.png

• ?( Wow Guys n Gals, The Deed is Done Now, so whatever is said now is Only Speculation :| , Trying 2 Project into the Future is a Futile waste of Brain Power :rolleyes: . We will all Just have 2 Wait and see what Transpires, I HOPE that Good will Triumph Over Badness!! :thumbsup:

:salutes Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread :patsch: :salutes
    :salutes A Fool and Their Credits are Easily Parted :D
    :salutes Softly, Softly, Catchy Freelancer :P :salutes
    :salutes SMILE :) It Breaks up the Time Between Disasters :thumbsup:
    :salutes I can Only Please one Person Per Day.Today is Not Your Day And Tomorrow does Not Look Good Either :thumbdown: :salutes

• The american election system does not belong into the 21st century. It is ourdated and belong replaced with something where every vote counts and where every vote is treaten equally.
    There were reasons for the current voting system 200 years ago... but these reasons no longer exist.
    There is not a single good explanation that speaks for the current system.

Putting the sick system aside.... yes, frustration is something I clearly can understand.
    But I still have to find a neuroscientist who can explain how frustration can turn of the people brain.
    About one hundred years ago (roughly) the frustration in my country grew and with every year it became worse.
    Eventually the citizens started to listen to a guy that made big promises and spoke with hate.
    They voted for him.
    It is certainly unfair to compare people with Hitler but everytime we vote, we should remember history and make sure that frustration and wishful promises do not dominate our decisions.
    We made that mistake once and paid a terrible price.
    Vote with reason, not because of protest or wish-thinking!

1940:

76 years later the world has not learned.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• So I did not vote in this election. I do not believe in my government and refused to enable the broken system. I have not read all your responses, but I watched this election from the start and here's my analysis:

Democrats have always championed equality. Remember, the Democrats were started by racist KKK members of the south. What eventually became the civil rights movement of the 1960s, Democrats and liberals had an anti-war, anti-establishment stance at the time. As time went on, they ultimately took on a pro-government, pro-war stance. Hillary was backed by Wall Street, Foreign Governments, Private corporations in every sector and had power beyond any stretch of imagination. What disgusted me about this is that Like Obama, she lied through her teeth the entire campaign. What doesn't help is she's getting away with crimes that put other people in Prison for life. She really does look better in orange...

Trump had the entire establishment out for him. When Bush and Romney ran for president, the establishment backed both sides (left and right) in order to create the illusion of choice. Neither candidate had the best interest of the American people in mind. Who's to say Romney wouldn't have run the country into the ground just as well as Obama did? What set Trump apart is that he did not have corporations, banks, foreign governments and certainly not the media to back him. He was not beholden to tell The People what his financiers would allow him to say. Many people in this country are tired of the same song and dance offered by the current system. There is not actual proof Trump is the horrible things people say about it. They're just words taken out of context and skewed to turn Americans on each other. Divide and Conquer. It absolutely breaks my heart apart to see my country tear itself apart largely due to the agenda which the media pushed to create hate and division. It's gotten so bad that riots are breaking out and people are getting attacked. Being white, I've never been more scared to leave the house in fear of someone mistaking me for a Trump supporter and getting shanked...

The Media attacks on Trump were part of an Agenda to prevent an outsider from taking over the government. The establishment now knows their days are numbered. They know that their scam known as the Federal Reserve is at risk of being exposed (not that is already hasn't, just people write if off as conspiracies) Those in Congress are afraid of losing their power because Trump is very aware that power is abused in every way possible. Trump is a threat to the establishment. In fact there has been more than one person who threatened that power structure. His name was Former Congressman Dr. Ron Paul. He was unsuccessful running against the powers that be. At the time, he had less support because the media wrote him off to sway the public. that is, they did not interview him, cover his campaign rallies, run his TV ads etc. When Trump was running, The media tried to do the same tactics, adding a smear campaign along the way. The more times they called him racist, misogynist, sexist etc etc, the more support he got.

Its liberal logic to accuse someone of something while doing it at the same time. For example, If a liberal calls a conservative a racist for supporting Trump nobody gives a shit. In fact more people start shaming the conservative 10 ways to sunday. Pretty sure thats racist by itself. But if a conservative asks the liberal to prove how trump is racist, they will regurgitate what they saw on CNN or get defensive in general. They are unable to actually prove when Trump did all this terrible stuff he supposedly did. (Note: The Jane Doe lawsuit against Trump for raping a 13 year old was dropped due to "death threats." Threats don't mean shit to an anonymous person. The jane Doe's lawyer even stated in an interview it was to bring down Trump. This was to divert attention from Danny Williams, Bill Clinton's black son from when he banged a hooker in Arkansas. Hillary banished him)

This all said and done, I Will vote in 4 years if the country has not improved. However, my money is on some catastrophic event happening (WWIII, Violent domestic uprising, terrorist attacks or even a major natural disaster) before we have to elect a new president.

What if Trump did something that got everyones support? Even the people that despise and protested against him. What do you think it would be?

• also. If we went to the popular vote, There are certain populations that would count for a a majority of the votes (New York, LA, Miami, Pacific Northwest and Parts of Colorado. It would be vastly unfair. I saw a graphic that represented this.

Los Angeles County has about 10 Million people living there. Mexicans are a healthy majority. That's 1/5th of the vote right there. Add Chicago, New York, The Rest of California and some parts of Florida and you have the entire democratic voting block. Can you see why we don't use the popular vote? It's not fair to have a handful of regions have such a huge impact.

If you can provide a better voting system without the use of electronics or the popular vote, please elaborate.

The Electoral college works a little bit like congress. There are people you elect to represent you In the Capitol. The College, people are chosen to represent your vote. The amount of votes you are allowed depends on the size of your state, just like how many elected representatives your state gets in Congress.

• ... but... you currently have a voting system which makes specific regions and groups more important than others
    thats what just happend.

in Florida all the old people voted for guy that might ruin the lives of the young people.

Voting is not about protecting minorities actually... voting is to make every single voice count.

people always say stuff about Clintons crimes
    dunno... storing emails on a private server might be dumb but it is not a crime but probably there is more.
    the thing is multiple german tv stations interviewed people all accross the states. many people made claims about clintons crimes but when they were asked to tell which crimes exactly then nobody would give an answer.
    On the internet I got the impression that everything that went wrong in the world all of a sudden was clintons fault even if she never was involved. All that appeared like a large witchhunt to me.
    I highly question that people really understand what a real crime is.

I also question at this point these people took a closer look at all the stuff Trump has done wrong and his very questionable business.
    Trump is going to be a president with 75 open lawsuits.

Both candidates clearly were wrong for the job. I cant tell which influence the media had.
    The focus on trump certainly existed but lets face it, he was feeding the media very well with pretty much every shit.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Its illegal to store classified government material on a private server. It's illegal to use personal computers for official business. How does the State department know that her shit wasn't hacked into and North Korea has the exact locations for all our nukes? It's a huuuggge liability so therefore they make it illegal to store classified material on personal equipment.

Merkel is so in bed with Washington, it's disgusting. How much of the German arsenal is American equipment? Ever hear of State Controlled media? Thats when the news reports a story that is productive to a government agenda. For example, when the news shows nothing about some criminal getting shot by the police for waving a gun around, it's decried as racism and cold blooded murder and ooohhh our police are out of control blah blah blah. Black Lives Matter is a sham promoting intolerant beliefs in the name of tolerance. Hillary wants to put far more money into the domestic police force than Trump. Hillary would have gone to War with Russia and would have dragged NATO Into it (through some false flag of course). May I remind you Germany is a part of NATO. Trump pulling out of NATO and withdrawing from NAFTA benefits because now my tax dollars aren't going to equipment to poke The Bear with.

I don't like seeing the hate this election has caused and i'm gonna see the logical side to every argument. If you heard a liberal as they have become today, you'd have a far worse opinion about Americans than you may or may not already have.

This video is a perfect example of a Liberal. See how bad they are at political discussions?

• it might be illegal to have classified material on a private server but which idiot sends classified material via mail?
    the FBI was investigating (led by republicans) and confirmed that its actually not that terrible

what I would consider more important is trump asking in public that russian hackers start hacking the accounts of official US representatives.
    motivating someone to do a crime is a crime in itself.

you make it sound bad if the police gets extra funds
    maybe that extra money is used to change structures, establish control mechanisms and invest in body-cams which dont blackout when the shooting starts.
    ever thought about that?
    or what is your solution? not have a police at all?

And, yes I really believe the Nato should finally do something in Syria even if that Russia does not feel comfortable with it.
    For a war you always need at least 2 sides. Russia has the same ability to pull out of Syria as the Nato. So stop blaming the Nato while russia already is down there to cause shit.
    In the past years Russia has occupied parts of georgia, parts of ukrain and started military intervention in other country including syria.
    I meanwhile consider russia much worse than the USA or the Nato.
    And there is hardly a media controlled more by the government than the russian media which is directly controlled by the government, funded by the government and repeats exactly what the goverment tells, with putin as guest star every 3 days.

You might think what you want... but the western media is alot more independent and free to report than the pro russian media.
    The western media does report about political affairs even if its against the interest of parties or the government.
    This election with all the bullshit and its affairs is prime example that the media can make own decision.
    Maybe not every decision, not every news is 100% correct. But that is the nature of things... there are people behind it with own opinions, own sources of information and also different priorities.
    No newspaper will report like the other... just because of that.
    That is what the media does. Report about what they know and what they consider important to the readers in the current situation.

And you are really watching such dumb videos with dumb interviewers which do such dumb questions?
    Cmon! do something better with your life!
    Really.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well aint that somthing though. Western Media is so government controlled its ridiculous. One has to be able to read the writing on the walls in order to see out controlled the narrative.

Does this a free and independent media to you?

Reporter criticized Hillary and she got cut off. Granted, it is CNN who is the mouthpiece for the democratic part and progressive values

And that video was just to prove a point how stupid liberals are. "I disagree with the verifiable statistics you have presented me and discredits my opinion. I'm gonna call you a racist because i'm wrong"

And it's not just liberals. That's whats the PC culture has become

If you want to control the public, control the flow of information. How quickly would things escalate if the government released statements about atrocities commited?

• thats pure bullshit

you interprete everything like the media is being manipulated but all you have are claims and a blacked out news commentary
    thats something that happens pretty much on daily basis no matter if its about politics, a phone call to tokyo or panda babies in china

and then you take this event which happened on one news channel (most likely due to technical problems or whatever reason) and you start to generalize that this is the western media
    I could go to youtube now and show you the same kind of blackouts on russian TV news. I could do that in no time.

Clinton has been critizied all the time... during the entire campaign... without any exceptions and you take this bullshit to tell me the media is controlled by the government
    This is one news channel, one of many... and all have reported.... many have been negatively reported about such events and just because one news channel had a problem that day, the media is controlled by the government

Everybody who ever had a video conference or a skype chat knows how fast the comm can break down in the most uncomfortable moments.
    You make claims without knowing what really happened and that 42s clip doesnt show anything actually. Maybe 10 seconds later the problem was fixed and the reporter was able to finish what was to say. Or the commentry was shown later that show.
    Really you have absolutely nothing that backs up your claims in that clip.

I spent a significant amount of time each day watching and reading many different sources of news.... often multiple hours a day.
    I know the media very well.
    I know that specific western media have a style where light judgements are done.
    I know that specific media focuses on specific types of news.
    I know also that because there are different kinds of media with different sources nothing gets hidden somehow. The news somehow always finds its way to the readers.
    If there are news then it will be published in one or another way.
    Some news exaggerate... others stick to the known facts.
    Sometimes news turn out to be not 100% correct... because not all facts are known when the news get published. This usually leads to corrections as soon more facts are available.
    I know there sometimes is a favoritism on news channels.... but the opposite favoritism exists on other news channels. In the end everything gets covered.

And the truth about that clip is that CNN did not cut her off.
    All the shit that is claimed about this short clip is just stupid propaganda. Yes, thats what it is.
    The reporter which you claim to be cut off by CNN confirmed on twitter that this was a tech problem and the three live shots about that topic with the same content and point were aired by CNN right after this incident.
    She was able to say what she wanted to say on CNN... uncensored.
    There are just a bunch of people which see conspiracies everywhere, rip stuff out of context and spread it all over the internet to influence other people opinions.
    But if you investigate just a few mins longer you can easily find out that the real story isnt such a drama.

Really, everyone of you have at some point been disconnected from the server. There isnt any conspiracy behind that .... thats just a packet of data which got stuck somewhere... a technical problem.
    That happens millions of times each day all around the world.
    Use your brain god dammit!

And dont generalize just because of one incident or a random group of incicents which are not even related with each other.
    The western media is free, it can publish anything that does not violate any laws (and often crosses this limitation).
    You wouldnt know of all the affairs and dirty shit thats going on if the situation were different.

The internet is very often source and home of wild conspiracies. But if you take a look close enough and dig out the facts you can identify the fake theory and false claims.
    Its about 1:30am now, I just came home from a party, it took me less than 3 minutes to find out the name of the women in that video, when that spot was aired and check her twitter account of that time in order to find out the truth.

Ive seen multiple fake claims being posted in multiple threads here before and I proved them all wrong.
    How much longer do we have to play this stupid game?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,