Games you are playing or enjoyed playing lately (except FL/CF)

There are 286 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ajay.

• Ghost? Bit late for the future you spirit. Or the other 2. It's just that Im not sure what you talking about xD If its some bot/spammer post (wild guess), sometimes can take long enough for them to be detected for somebody to notice then, pay no attention though.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• i wasnt sure if i should try this game

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• it's realy a good game, but you need to play with friends, and you need to be patient, but it's a realistic game, and you can give life at your dreams, ex: you can make a star wars ship, stargate ship,... or create your type of ship (battle, miner, exploration, ...

Dark is my blackness

• Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft.
    Last played a couple of weeks ago 'cos I don't really like the current aggro-loving meta that arrived since Mean Streets of Gadgetzan expansion. The most recent expansion made the meta even more cancerous.
    I'll still be back to HS though. And maybe craft a Pirate Warrior deck while I'm at it.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• very interesting
    i like building games

I also play war thunder
    but i lost too much.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I think that I've already posted here, but in case I haven't:

- Freelancer
    - Mass Effect
    - Crysis
    - C&C 3
    - GTA
    - Rocket League

And the irony is that I'm not even playing them(maybe except for Rocket League occasionally for blowing off some steam... it's also amazingly relaxing after heavy work/activity) and only playing Freelancer - CF.

• You did post that list, Cryzis (and it's NP, I approve your choice of an RTS).
    Real Time Strategies are my overall favorites, however, an RTS I played most recently is Dawn Of War Soulstorm.
    Question the balance all you want, DoW:SS has whooping nine factions. Suck on that DoW III. However my favorite faction of all time is Imperial Guard:
    -) Bad at melee (Guardsmen can still punch out Tau, though).
    -) Low quality basic infantry (at first).
    -) Any infantry bar Ogryns is squishy
    -) No close combat walkers (e.g. Dreadnought, Defiler, Wraithlord, Talos Pain Engine, Tomb Spyder).
    -) Only detector unit is a Psyker, who can be attached to a squad/added to a Command Squad.
    -) Only infiltrator is a Vindicare Assassin, who is a solo operative and only one can be trained at a time.
    +) Three words: Basilisk Artillery Gun (quite long-ranged artillery, can fire a super-powered Earthshaker Shell later on).
    +) Four words: Leman Russ Battle Tank (possibly THE best battle tank in the game).
    +) One word: Baneblade (possibly THE best Relic Unit in the game).
    +) With command attachments (Commissar, Psyker or Priest), upgrades and special weapons, basic Guardsmen squads become good.
    +) Some buildings can be used as infantry bunkers or tunnel network.
    +) Lack of detectors is remedied by Long Range Scanner ability available from HQ.
    +) Their builder, the Techpriest Engineseer, has more HP than most other worker units, can fight in melee and shoot, repairs vehicles 4 times faster.
    +) In campaign, the IG commander Vance Motherf_cking Stubbs can be equipped with a very long ranged plasma rifle and can become a detector with the right wargear.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay ().

• So don't pull turns so hard. You turn quicker when you reduce throttle. It will reduce the risk of a blackout as well as help you out maneuver the enemy players. I have played a few hours of War Thunder myself. It's a grinder, isn't it?