Account banned

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Apache.

• My char has just been banned. i mapping and shoot DKV depot in IC. But i can't detroy depot, i don't know why. i try some then account banned. Can you help me check my problem and unbanned my account
    my name char is Pisces

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• i think something going wrong, i don't cheating speed or use speed mod (sure 100%). i have account banned a month ago with the same error. i use that char for trading and banned before i online along time and quick dock/undock. this char ( pisces ) online a long time too. still don't understand what's happened. one more this is new char

• that does not have anything to do with missiles or destroying stuff

the anticheat actually is pretty clear on speed cheat.
    it measures how fast a player goes from point a to point b in a system and relative little can disturb such measurements
    if this cheat detection would not work correctly then other players also would be reported

you meantioned fast docking
    ... fast docking happens at max with the speed of the cruise engines... which is 450
    you seem to have reached speeds of more than 7200 which is almost 3 times faster than tradelane traffic
    nothing else in this game travels at such speeds... not ships,... not missles... probably not even beam weapons

maybe there is a different explanation.... but right now i have none

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• There is another player fix rep with me. we make coop to kill DKV GB, he is IndianaJonnes (Joirtren_5 in swat) if i use speed mod he saw. one more i have more than one IDs, i joint event they saw if i am cheating. EM is Deadnough, original. so what do you think? you said i reach speed to 7200, is it possible? do you think cause is laggy, some think like load/upload (my ping is more 300) something going wrong here, i sure about speed Mod because i lost all IDs if i am cheating. Can you help me unbanned, pls

• Just idea, could be 'bump to other object' a reason for high speed? I remember one guy trying hit docking ring (in supercruise) in Arena and been catapulted super fast away.

• i think i know something wrong here.
    11/18/2015 13:26:08 Possible cheating detected (id=B0960090:0106AD8E speed cheat, speed=3374 allowed=2500 samples=3642 3538 0 6552 0 6560 0 7236 3566 3448 2665 6555 0 6085 3578 3571 0 6577 3546 3574 1869 ) by Pisces(23-f21fb409)(42dbffb4-63d64a59-46c65b0f-c4dba31f) [ 116.106.70.73]
    speed allowed = 2500. that's tradelance speed. speed cheating = 3374. but tradelane speed in IC = 3500

• tradelance speed in inner core is considered
    next to that your top speed was 7236 not 3500

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• your account has been unbanned but i really suggest to check if your i-net connection is ok and that your Crossfire files are all the way they are supposed to be

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• In my opinion, this might be related to the internet connection... i also was banned before when destroying depots in DK space... several times in fact ... your ping and my ping is similar btw ... well, just a thought btw ...

• the depots in inner core can not be reason for bans

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• yes, DPs is not reason. My high ping is real trouble. sometime Fluct is mor 50

because i,m so far away from server i also have high ping and usually sits on 350 and hopefully with or new nbn coming should be dropping that ping rate. my fluct can go up from 0 to 50 but in game it gets laggy or eratic i log off checking my ping in game from time to time too. i have noticed npc,s colliding with things in fights and there suddenly 10k away and returning but it,s rapid like they were suddenly teleported there or something.

• could you overlay his ping/fluct in those speed logs? I suspect anticheat has problems dealing with high ping
    this is an issue on all servers, for all people with high ping, including myself on some servers