Beta 2.0

There are 34 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gibbon.

• You know guys... i found this new wave of Space Sims astonishing . After many years of EvE end the fail of Black Prophecy end Freelancer barely floating the new surge of Space games is great for the new generation end show that people are really in to that. coze ...face it... not many years from now we us human race will have to go to space. When earth recurses depleted space is the only way for us to advance us human civilization...there is no other way.....unless we destroy etch other before that.
    I like Star Trek not just for the space ships but there humans are united us one end that is only way we can go in to the future but unfortunately today with that political crap that is almost impossible.
    I always ask my self why US end Russia are such great friends ...in Space..but down on earth they hate each other so match?
    I do hope one day they will realize that the future of our kids is only good when they put there differences us side end start do things just like Star Trek do......

....eh wishful thinking.......

Us side of what game is better then other i,m great full to all creators that bring back the Space sims end show us the way how our future may look like if we put our differences us side !

BRING IT ON.....

• nobody needs to bring back anything.

If you believe that the scifi game genre was dead or inactive then you must have missed alot.

Battlestar Galactica Online, Freespace (countless of fan projects), Shattered Worlds, Nexus, Starshatter, Acamar Rising, Starshatter, Tarr Chronicles, Wing Commander Arena, Aces of the Galaxy, Dark Horizon, Shattered Horizon, Arvoch Alliance, Black Prophecy, X2: The Threat, Evochron Alliance, X3: Reunion, DarkStar One, Galaxy on fire, Galaxy on fire 2, Oolite, Evochron Renegades, Universal Combat, Space Force: Rogue Universe, X3: Terran Conflict, Evochron Legends, Evochron Mercenary, X3: Albion Prelude, X Rebirth.... and many more

since 2003 (when Freelancer was released) till today 127 space games have been published.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

I do hope one day they will realize that the future of our kids is only good when they put there differences us side end start do things just like Star Trek do......

As per the holy book, mankind will not be ever go to space... even colonizing it... that's what i understand btw... correct me if i'm wrong... hehehe...

• holy book = windows manual?
    if so you might be right

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• holy book = windows manual?
    if so you might be right

Then ... let us all switch to the Big Penguin :D

Well... both holy books of the Muslim and Christian actually...

in THIS list you forgot the book that's the source code of the other books, the jewish thora, ...
    which had its source code in the babylonian Gilgamesch-epos ....

... and about correction,
    you know that Mohammad "went" up to the sky ?
    I've visited his "launch site", the "quabbat as-sachra" (dome of the rock) at "al-Quds" or Heruschalajim, his shuttle left an imprint on lift off, that can still be seen.
    Ever read the "Book of Enoch" of the Thora or old testimony ?
    Ever read the "star wars" or war of the gods in the Rigveda ? ... with - at least - prehuman involvement (Hanuman OUkH ! )

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• yep lets praise the penguin
    or this might happen

... well... maybe its too late already

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• arghhh, once again we're going

:sot::sot::sot::sot:

and I even fueled it :rolleyes: , have to gimme adislike myself :P
    Can someone do it for me ?
    SomeONE , only ONCE please ;)

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• Well guys....i got the copy end i started testing....yay.
    First filings of the game...totally great
    Now i see why watching some videos end actually playing the dam game is whole new ball game
    I have be playing SC arena for 2 months now end sins i build my brand new PC i,m getting like 100 FPS on ED, on SC i,m ruffly around 60
    Got my new GTX 970 about 10 days ago end man that card is just bad ars....
    Also i,m keeping a eye on PAX Australia the end of the month for the unveil of FPS on SC so there is a loth of mix filing of the 2 games.
    They all have + end - but at this point i dont rely care till the 2 are full develop end release
    Now i have been playing GW2 for 2 years end i have a guild of more then 400 people so there is a big discussion of what game we should go us guild end us of today we are 72 % SC, 28% ED end probably the big reason is the SC offers more of massive guild game play but like i said before the games are not finish et so many things can change 6 monts from now.
    Us for Crossfire 2 i think you guys need a bit more advertizing to get people interested cuze the ed of the day it is competition of what game will get the most player base. i,m doing my best to let people know of what Crossfire is but don't thing is enough from just me
    Back to ED... i will play more this game in the forthcoming days to get a beter filing of the game end will see where i will be in the near future but sins i have SC end ED now maybe i will play them all :)