[CFPD] clan open guns shop

There are 19 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Hello guys, i want to say to you that the [CFPD] clan now can sell guns. Ofcourse it have prize for all this. For the freelancers the prize is normal same is for the smuglers (because they are not enemys), for the merc is little more hight (they are not enemys but they can be if they get hired from some pirate) but for the pirates the guns are not for sale, we don't want to supplies our enemys, and for our fiends the police the prize are lower from the normal (for the [CFPD] they are free).
    But it have some players with some cpecial rights. They are: (IOC)Ice-Warrior and all his chars, (IOC)SilverFox and all his chars, (IOC)Wanderer and all his chars, Anybis and all his chars, SA_Forlon and all his chars and Ajay and all his chars.
    Now the prizes.
    For normal prize (and for the smuglers) is: for gattling is 1,5 millions, for warsy 2 millions, for kelurdray 1,2 millions, for missiles 1 million and all other guns 1 million, for coalition turret 1,5 millions
    For the merc players is: for gattling 1,7 millions, for warsy 2,2 millions, for kelurdray 1,4 millions, for missiles 1,2 millions and all other guns 1,2 millions, for coalition turret 1,7 millions
    For the police is: for gattling 1,3 millions, for warsy 1,7 millions, for kelurdray 1 million, for missiles 700 K and all other guns 700 K, for coaliton turret 1,2 millions
    For the cpecial players they are free.
    One more thing. The shop is my and i have the right to change it when i want, but ofcourse if it have change i will write it here to can all players know.
    New changes.
    For the police the prize is lower now.
    For the merc is slightly more high.
    For the cpecial players is free now (to be know, i hope if someday i give guns to the IOCs they will not sell them :D)

Always have a thought for those you care about. That way they will never be forgotten even after they are gone.

Edited 8 times, last by Night-Hunter: . ().

• Um, great job but, I doubt you got the biggest W'ar-sy store. Maybe YOUR store, but not in general. I still need to reinstall everything, from FL to the mod and stuff and I cant be bothered but, yeah, I got the biggest warsy store :P (I think it's one full char)

• ^ You have nothing, don't bloat with what you don't have. As simple as that. (you have no characters as of now ;) )

Also, NH never had a Ragnarok to just go snipe 5 aliens / second and loot them :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited 2 times, last by Michael: . ().

• Night maybe not have the bigest store but his store is available :D and is open often. Inactive competitors are not needed take to serious :).

Michael: ... this second part wasn't necessary ...

Night-Hunter: nice amount of war-sy, good work!

• 56 of them? O_O *drools*
    It's one hell of an armory! And it's fine to know that I've took a part in acquiring all that :)
    P.S. Anybis has left DP, he's a freelancer cop now :)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Martind Forlon: Well, I though that was wrong too, but after knowing half the team did that, to a point that drops from the Railgun got deactivated to avoid it, well, not news.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• :tommy: DAMN :tommy:

... And I'm about a weeks time - or even some longer :S - away.

I never had a properly "Warsy-ed" fighter yet :hmmz:

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Well, Forlon said you're inactive, not me :D

But the game just doesn't exist on your PC, so you got nothing in that universe, just in the SWAT Networks ^^

• Well, since NH named it a "clan" shop, guess my stores can also count in, partially, when actually required. Only up to 50% usage tho.

That may add ~100 of each weapon or top equipement as option :P But, not yet.

Edited once, last by Michael: . ().