Do you like the avatar above me?

There are 44 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ajay.

• I love that .gif. I wish I had a keyboard like that sometimes.. :)

When you stand up you're gonna be shoved back down. When you're down you're gonna be stepped on.
    My advice to you doesn't come with a lot of bells and whistles it's no secret. You'll fall down, you'll stumble, you'll get pushed, you'll land square on your face.
    But every time that happens you get back on your feet. You get up just as fast as you can. No matter how many times you need to do it.
    Remember this: Success has been and continues to be defined, as getting up one more time than you've been knocked down.
    Life is hard, real hard. Incredibly hard.You fail more often than you win. Nobody is handing you anything. It's up to you to puff up your chest, stretch your neck, and overcome all the difficult.
    The nasty, the mean, the unfair. You want more than you have now? Prove it. You wanna be the very best there is? Get out there and earn it.
    Once you decide that you will know where it is you wanna be, and you won't stop pushing forward until you get there!
    That's how winners are made!

• Nice avatar Ajay :thumbup: ... much nicer as this actual Duck's ugly one :D:P

• Even though it is a "bad guys" symbol? :P
    Well, your avatar is cool... reminds me some kind of fantasy :)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay: F... reasons ().

• Bad or nice guys .. no matter, looks good :)

.. and yes, my origin on internet play was fantasy mp game ... source for nick and partly avatar too. My first avatar was elf.

... was similar to this one. I searched shortly, but cant find men's face.

• I don't like WC3, even though it's my personal opinion... (I dislike fantasy at all, sorry)

• another pointless spam...

I mean with no disrespect

• I had almost downrated your post...
    But then noticed that guy on your avatar holds my favorite sniper riffle, Barrett M82, and I decided to have mercy :)

Edited once, last by Ajay: misstypo ().

• hehe , mine as well , but the spam is useless here and it's way too much now. I was just giving a point and wasn't intended to offend anyone ... but whatever , you continue to post useless spam

• Okay, I won't be replying here anymore.
    But.. still, there is nothing anymore talk about...
    EDIT Ah-hem: Avatars commenting !

Edited 2 times, last by Ajay: f... reasons ().

• I like that Avatar, but the star in the background reminds me a bit of a Maple leaf. Perhaps if it was rotated so the points lined up with the sword it wouldn't - but that's being really picky.

• Ya, just go to the official and active thread about avatars and commenting (like, dislike, etc). The one Ajay posted, the one I created an year ago ^^ (wow an year now, I remember Huor blaming me for creating such threads as if it was just a bit ago, in months, maybe because it wasn't the last time he did that :P )

Anyway I see your real avatar is a gif, why didn't you let it animated and made it still ?

Like mine, animated ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael: . ().

• Very nice avatar. Hand drawn i suppose :D

Thanks DD. It's a copy of an illustration from the 'Dictionnaire Infernal'.

He is called Belphegor, Demon of logic and invention, amongst other things.

No offence Mike, I was just saying is all. :) A kind of cross between the Canadian flag Maple leaf and a Shuriken. :P Probably thought of that because of it being red on a white background.

Staying on topic, I like the colour scheme for yours, and the animation is a nice touch. However, it reveals little about you, other than that you are Police. Or do you hide behind the badge? :D

EDIT: That can't be you in your sig. Or are 'regulation' haircuts not required in the space Police?

• I kept it simple.

My Sephiroth animated avatar, seen in some post in the proper Avatar commenting thread, shows more about me, but Sephiroth in the movie was already the turned-to-evil version of the real him, as before he was a Hero.

Then Vishnu came and said the clouds look as if it was after his fart :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I like that Avatar, but the star in the background reminds me a bit of a Maple leaf. Perhaps if it was rotated so the points lined up with the sword it wouldn't - but that's being really picky.

Blame Starlancer's drawers :P It's cut from Starlancer manual, so...

• The Coalition is awesome Ajay....reminds me of Soviet Russia. ;)

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Red Alert 2/3 fan, huh?
    Hmmm... Tf2 Sniper, as I guess. Nice avatar, m8!