Bucket Warehouse Sales

There are 58 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by R@F1.

• Hi Everyone and Welcome,

AndyBucket here. Just letting you know that myself and trusted freelancers have been working hard to reduce the workload for the Invading Alien Defence Fleets. But war is not cheap, so to fund this Bucket has set up a new shop selling the Spoils of War; namely The Latest in Alien Weapon Technology!
    Charlie is also up to his mad Hatter Ways so is always rocking up to the warehouse carrying Missile Launchers he doesn't need, crazy bastard, so we shall be selling those also.

So If you are in need of some of the finest tools to get the job done, contact me in game or comment on the thread, pm etc. Unfortunately the pirate presence does make honest working folks lives difficult, subsequently your RP licence and role in the community, may incur additional fees (information available upon enquiry). Discounts are available through protection agreements.

Unrestricted Items Stock List: (Item Available Price)

Havoc Missile Launcher 3 250.000
    Cataclysm Missile Launcher 6 750.000
    Paralyzer Missile Launcher 4 750.000
    Nemesis Missile Launcher 9 1.000.000
    Ancient Energy Canon 14 1.000.000 NOW ONLY 250.00-500.000 Limited time only!
    Cer'lor Ermitter 9 1.500.000
    Nyses'o Blaster 5 2.000.000
    Que-irtor Gun 19 2.500.000

Partially Restricted Items:

W'ar-sy Propulsor 5 7.500.000 - 10.000.000

Restricted Items:

Dom'Kavash Annihilator 7 10.000.000+
    Kelyrd-Ray Projector 12 10.000.000+
    Ther'hon Canon 7 If you have to ask, you can't afford

Also BucketHunter is working hard out in the Inner Core Systems to hold back the invading Dom Empires and needs your help, be it joining the mission and helping cut down the attacking waves or just purchase some alien weapons, it all counts!

Trade In Discounts are also available.

FINALLY: ORDERS ARE WELCOME!!

Regards,
    Bucket

Bucket - Works for whoever hires him so he can afford to go exploring and collect things to put in the bucket
    Bucketrain - Its raining goodies from the Bucket (especially if you ask nicely)... Or just moving a bucketload of goodies...
    BucketHunter - Bucket doesn't like aliens. Hunter hunts them.
    CharlieBucket - Owns a chocolate factory!! But went evil with power...or sugar...we're not quite sure...

Edited 16 times, last by Andybucket: Stocklist UPDATE: 2 Havocs and 4 Nys' SOLD Stocklist UPDATE: 3 Warsys SOLD Stocklist UPDATE: 6 New Ancient Cannons Stocklist UPDATE: 8 Que-irtor and 1 Ancient Energy Canon SOLD Stocklist UPDATE: 3 New DKA's Stocklist UPDATE: 6 New Ancient Cannons Stocklist UPDATE: 3 DKA's and 1 Paralyzer SOLD Stocklist UPDATE: 2 Que-irtor, 1 DKA and 4 Ancient Energy Canon SOLD Stocklist UPDATE: 4 New DKA's and 2 New Ancient Energy Cannons Stocklist UPDATE: 1 cata and 1 Nem SOLD New Shipment from IC IN!!! ().

• GO BUCKET GO :D

after our casual chat in game yesterday, an idea was born - or did you have this advert in mind all along?? :P

very enterprising, good luck in making your fortune 8).

regards

Ray OK

• I would also like to put an order here:

3 DomKavash Annihilator
    (or, if due to restriction not available : 8 Que-itor Guns)
    1 Ancient Energy Cannon

please :bidioticsmile:

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

Edited 2 times, last by NucNuc: addition ().

• after our casual chat in game yesterday, an idea was born - or did you have this advert in mind all along??

...It was the last little nudge i needed.

NucNuc. Your order of 8 Qui, 1 Ancient. Is ready for collection.
    Whiskey. Your order of 3 Wars, is ready for collection

Warsys are now currently restricted to operations partners only.

Thanks for the early Support!

Bucket - Works for whoever hires him so he can afford to go exploring and collect things to put in the bucket
    Bucketrain - Its raining goodies from the Bucket (especially if you ask nicely)... Or just moving a bucketload of goodies...
    CharlieBucket - Owns a chocolate factory!! But went evil with power...or sugar...we're not quite sure...

• 8o
    Just gimme a call to sort out the where and when. :thumbup:

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• For those that want DKA's, recent hunting has put them into the green and are for sale!

• Still interested in 3 DKAs.

Would like to pu a reservation on them ;-)

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• They are yours then. Track me down in game, the warehouse is at the same place. :)

• GREAT 8).

Will cal u ingame, m8. :thumbup:

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

• ..... Andybucket but your avatar (you can't zoom in) is a photomontage of a Rapier and a Seahorse, as if they were scale models on a table. Isn't it ?

• A little off topic but erhm yeah it is just a screen shot, took it the day I signed up just because I've never bothered making/using a consistent avatar online. Flew a Rapier to where you can buy the Seahorse, switched the view, liked what I saw, click. Probably should change it to the luxury Liner as it would fit better with the store, I just like the Seahorse and Rapier, they look good, completed SP with each, loved every minute.

• I wish you luck and prosperity in your sales mate. Im sure i will be seeing you in space :bmad::bmuhahaha:

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her bones
    The seas be ours and by the powers
    Where we will, we'll roam
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die
    Some men have died and some are alive
    And others sail on the sea
    With the keys to the cage and the Devil to pay
    We lay to Fiddler's Green!

• I can guess if I will ever get to IC, i will meet him :)
    And I can guess why Warsys are fully restricted. In Altair I was talking to Noka, who told about them Savage. He said that they take him down very fast.
    And BTW, they are enslaved by Dom'Nepesh... Due to Savage tech, seems like DN just outzerged them and, due to their loss in war, made them to fight on their side.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

Edited once, last by Ajay: Something about W'ar-sy Propulsor ().

• Nice work Bucket ....

But i have little suggestion for you ...

You sell PARALYZER misile for 750.000 ???

the price is too high m8 ...

As you know we can get that missile on a wreck somewhere in omega - 41

|LC| clan will disturb your bussiness :D

just kidding m8 :P

I want to know how it feels when becoming SOLO player

He inspired me :ninja:

• Less than 1 mill is cheap for anything. Imagine how easy is getting the money, and how hard it is to take the equipment (whichever it is that's not sold, or sold in remote areas).

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• One mission from oasis/sea of shadows and you can buy the paralyzer, how can that be too expensive? ;)

Damn Pirates, maybe I should stock Rum so you lot just get drunk and leave me alone.

• Or even one flight from hostile Ainu Depot/Tau-29 will be more than enough. 10 Dragon kills and you have a 1 000 000 bucks.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".