Funny things you have seen/heard/taken part of in CF!

There are 66 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by R@F1.

• lol

29th: Flying straight from the Sol-Hyperion gate to the next solar gate, Neptune... and suddenly...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I DID NOT BEG!

I sneaked out! :P

As for me, any time I'm on teamspeak with people its fun..... Once a bunch of pirates and mercs were on this one TS server..... man oh man it was the best fun I've ever had!

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• I DID NOT BEG!

I sneaked out! :P

As for me, any time I'm on teamspeak with people its fun..... Once a bunch of pirates and mercs were on this one TS server..... man oh man it was the best fun I've ever had!

lol, It wasn't you. It was Gee or something. But yeah we've had some awesome fights =D

• Oh ok lol :P

And yeah we had a TONNE of fun pewpewing each other :D

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• I think you are confusing Chuck Norris with Trent.

But hmm, since this universe (game) is in the future, I guess Trent is Chuck's offspring ?

I think I will keep that line... :)

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• OK. Putting last drops of juice from this subject.
    -Steal Ancient Drone Carrier.
    -Get inside Nomad City and d*ckslap ALL Nomads out of there, then make Nomad City my second residence.
    -Stop a war between ASF and CSF. Destroy both factions, if will be needed.
    -Make Orillion name any Solar Object after me.
    -Make Dom'Kavash create hypergate directly to Leeds. Don't want to fly a whole way through Altair.
    -Find a way to restore Nomad infestation. Because Juni sends me to a suicidal missions way too often, and I don't want to kill her, if she is infested.
    -Finally get up from computer and have a life~ *BLAM!* Fourth wall!

• Sometimes, when I kill someone in the arena, an innocent dies somewhere in Sirius by my guns... ?(

• Ya, that's a problematic issue, when somebody gets killed by mines, sun or whatever suicide way, it rarely happens that it attributes the death to a random guy.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• it's not really "funny" but this is what I noticed while checking my inventory today:

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Didn't seen the image ?

The Level 10 Gun in the Level 9 Slot, that to remove :P

• Somebody edited save file. You can do it in SP and put 6 Coalition Gatlings on Basilisk, and say "Why Coalition Rouges can do that and I can't?"
    Back to topic. It's somewhat funny in Earth's bar, when somebody says "Wonder where is Coalition now...", when a coalition emmisary is sitting right behind him :)

Edited once, last by Ajay: about glich in Earth's bar ().

• Somebody edited save file. You can do it in SP

You should look better at the image and see that it's on the Server... See the CHAT button /face up in the corner ? ^^

• That's why I said "somebody", not him. I meant somebody from the admins.
    BTW, editing savefile is a way to dock to Nomad Outpost in Gurm. Will try to find a Railgun code in CF ;)

• There's a Nomad Outpost in Gurm ? O.o

And well, no, no one of the "admins" would do that, since only OP has actual full rights(and powers) on character files.

• Do you know that Lagg fighter actually named after Lavochkin-Gorbunov-Gudkov-3 fighter? Its nickname is rumored to be "Лакированный Гарантированный Гроб" (Lackered Guaranteed Grave). I can guess it was the most encountered ship in Starlancer... :)