Freelancer 2

There are 118 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Night-Hunter.

• 3d sound is included already
    and yes.. i feel a bit offended by had to read recently

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• This looks amazing! Will it have its very own storyline continuing Trent's life or something?

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• dunno

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Troll names as UberLancer, TrollLancer, PawnLancer and such are not acceptable :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Well maybe we can figure out a new one :P. So far we have Starlancer ---> Freelancer ---> ____lancer.

• until we have something new we can call it "Lancer's Dream" as working title

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• And Nightmarelancer should have preceeded them all. :) We have never heard of it just because it was so bad that it failed to release. :verrueckt:

• I think the title is the last thing that will come, first it needs to be developed (far away from finish, i guess?) and the story must be written - then, just then it can be titled, otherwise it gets a stupid title which does not fit to the game at all ;) just saying...

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }

• i just proposed "Lancer's Dream" because of the poem and because its a dream for quiet some time

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Lancer's Dream sounds great, will this mod actually accomplish all lancer's (the games) dream, which is only one ? *shiny-aqua eyes*

Try to find me in the dark, mwahahaahahahah

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

*activates nightvision*

Damn trolls !!!

But that won't work out in space mwahahahaha it never did O.o

• *Activates long-range scanners*

:D
    ===
    Anyway, my old dream on FL was and still is the NPC recruiting\hiring and commanding. Essentially, the creation of the complete faction (with also stations building, may be researching, establishing automatic trade routes between the other factions, patrols etc.)
    And of course the main military fleets and shipyards :rolleyes: (Ah, dreams, dreams ...)

This could greatly changes the game in the direction of the strategy, I know... But imagine the scale and spectacle of the battles ^^ The battleships will not just "super cannons with super armor" , but the main source of any large military clash (especially if the docks will enabled) as a full combat and support unit. Add the good old torpedo bombers and the question about the balance will be finally solved...

I think, I'm lost in dreams... :-\

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• Something like what's in X2 universe, with the help of some mod ?

It would be interesting if NPC factions are allied with some and in war with others and actually conquer systems and change the station's faction/system ownership lol, especially when humans can help them win the war with resources or by taking missions from that faction.

• Since we talk about this stuff..

Personally, I would like to see the proposed ideas about NPC control. As in you can buy as certaion station, or create your own production facility, then slowly as it evolves you can expand your little "empire" with other groups or players, and create from fighters to more large warships. And not only military ships, you could also create only highly sophisticated mining and trading ships and sell them to other groups that are not capable of such. Ideas...

Something like what's in X2 universe, with the help of some mod ?

may be... I didn't play X2... I can just give you Sins of Solar Empire as an example (very good auto NPC control systems)

It would be interesting if NPC factions are allied with some and in war with others and actually conquer systems and change the station's faction/system ownership lol, especially when humans can help them win the war with resources or by taking missions from that faction.

Yes. It could add the dynamic ifluence system of any faction.

@SYNKron:
    Agreed

Gathering resourses -> buildng\hiring something -> managing.
    This is exactly the strategy element.

But then we would need havy balance of the faction forses(in order to realistic difficulty of conquering any of the systems and making the ifluence borders not so dinamic (New York under Rheinland control? New Tokio captured by the Outcasts?... 8| )

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way

• In Sins of a Solar Empire game(s) you control the entire faction... and conquer the entire universe lol.

hmm, maybe I should try that game again, as I got it with all updates and expansion pack.

In Sins of a Solar Empire game(s) you control the entire faction...

Well.. The clan is the "entire faction" too :)
    But conquering the entire universe... that's why I told about balancing of difficulty...

---
    In game signatures:
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    And follow the way