I have a new toy:D

There are 57 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Vishnu.

• 20 years of high tech development for hardware which can move a cursor on the screen.... wait... it did that 20 years ago already

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Oh boy:) this becomes other useless thread for flame:)
    Thread closed:)

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• just made a joke

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hmm, you will buy just 1 of those mouses, right ? :D

btw...
    Thread not closed, mwahahaha

Guys, if you want to avoid flames don't call everything as "flaming" ;)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Obv Michael :P

Leaning more towards getting either the Maurus or DeathTaker, as I have heard nothing but extremely good things about them, and have yet to find a single bad review about either of them. Which is what I look for when I research into purchasing a new mouse.

• If I know/found a bad review about them, should I tell you ? :rolleyes:

Of course, I know none now, as I haven't seen those mouses until you posted them lol

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Nope, found none, was curious if you accept this kind of news.

btw, 69 posts, nice ^^

• Okay, i tried the first 2 and the Razer one, they are all extremely good, so i would suggest you to pick either the Razer or the Maurus

• That means the DeathTaker is not that good ? hmm, it looked great from the description, like the 1 ms response part :D

• Heh ofc i'd create more flame, since the king of them its Michael:P, just tell Michael close something and he'll "muhahaha" you=))
    Still, sucks to not be able to close your own threads:P

Mystic again, as you could say that some mouse it's a destroyer of hands and fingers, i can always say wireless, ones sucks too:) atm best products i had was from Logitech ,Genius, Razer and now Cyborg.
    I had Logitech-Genius Mouse, Nostromo Gamepad from Razer now Cyborg RAT, i can look up google and find lots of pages with plus and minuses for each of them, what's the point in reading 15 pages on google if when you'll have it at home you'll realise it's just another thing you'll hold in your hand and move a cursor on desktop:P

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• seriously guys what is this crap with your Transformers looking utter bullocks wireless mice ?!

There is only one mouse on this planet I trust and that is the mx518. I've had that for as long as I can remember and it is arguably THE most solid, precise and long lasting mouse on the market.

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

Edited once, last by Spiky-: fail spelling ().

• That means the DeathTaker is not that good ? hmm, it looked great from the description, like the 1 ms response part :D

No what he means is that the Genius Maurus is more ideally set up for FPS and other types of shooter games like Crossfire Mod and so forth. Where as the Genius DeathTaker is programmed and set up to be at its best in MMO games like WoW, and others like that, and RTS games like Starcraft 2.

Heh ofc i'd create more flame, since the king of them its Michael:P, just tell Michael close something and he'll "muhahaha" you=))
    Still, sucks to not be able to close your own threads:P

Mystic again, as you could say that some mouse it's a destroyer of hands and fingers, i can always say wireless, ones sucks too:) atm best products i had was from Logitech ,Genius, Razer and now Cyborg.
    I had Logitech-Genius Mouse, Nostromo Gamepad from Razer now Cyborg RAT, i can look up google and find lots of pages with plus and minuses for each of them, what's the point in reading 15 pages on google if when you'll have it at home you'll realise it's just another thing you'll hold in your hand and move a cursor on desktop:P

Logitech = Crap, been proven to many times. They are a company that gets credit off of past great mouses and other accessories and not about fact how they are now using 2nd and 3rd rate parts in current devices.

For Wireless, just depends on if your gonna spend the extra cash on buying Energizer Lithium batteries or just cheap generic batteries and that will determine the amount of time mouse can be continuously used. Current wireless has been running for about 4 months off the same 2 Lithium batteries with never once an issue so :P