Missile Kills

There are 55 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Shockwave.

• I have been wondering that myself for a long time. But apparently its a secret that only the chosen few know ( an exploit) and it used by specific players. More importantly is getting the missiles to actually track, but that requires some manipulation too of some sorts. I'm working on it.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Since scripts/scripting (the ones usable to make perfect timings and this damage) comes included as an option for better mouses (with their own software), I am not sure if it can be called an exploit... but it is an unfair advantage on other players that launch their missiles manually.

It is quite hard to find who is using mouse scripts or is just professional...

The_Cro_Legend: Am-Sher: This is Crossfire Server Boards section, and a more serious topic, no spamming (or off topic/useless comments) pls

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• thats simply a matter of timing, some knowledge about the opponents ship, a clean ping (no losses and as less as possible fluct) clean gamefiles, much training and some knowledge about missiles. Nothing special if you ask me.

One lonely Torp (Sunslayer) is not able to destroy a ship as long as your own Missle load did not exploded near to your Ship before.

At least nothing special and in no kind is any Mouse or Keyboard driven Script needed.

Happy exploding :}

Click the image above to visit us.

• I won't tell more details on how to use tools as exploit... so nevermind. The thing is that some people even shared (and admitted) such tools info arround... but they were noobs in it.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Some people use mouse with 5 buttons, others with 16 others with only 2. Whats the difference?
    The original software for the mouse is NOTHING illegal, since it is most likely necessary to run the mouse correctly (depending on the OS)
    If you can program the mouse, fine. If you can not, fine too. No difference in gameplay anyway. Either you hit the button at the right moment, or you don't.
    I personally use a microsoft sidewinder mouse with several buttons, and I think about getting a NAGA, which has even more buttons. Does it mean Im going to use exploits?
    People use widescreens or super fast processors, huge RAM and so on. are the all using exploits because they have a better system then others? 8|

what is clean game files?

Simply a clean installation WITHOUT any changes made (for whatever purposes).

Michael. why do you mention things where you know that questions about are about to follow?

• husker
    Your Game Directory on an own partiton always defraged before you start playing. CF is downloading the hell of files everytime you load it - thats fragmenting your HDD.

Which kind of tools you are reffering to Michael?

Click the image above to visit us.

If you can program the mouse, fine. If you can not, fine too. No difference in gameplay anyway.

There are very big differences in gameplay depending on what you can program the mouse to do. But if you don't know which are those advantages, better like this.

• This.

I've done it on occasion in the past, it's certainly easier to do it against NPCs than it is human targets for sure though.

Oh yea, 5 button mouse FTW!

For an easy explanation to use multiple missiles and torps in one volley, learn how to utilize weapons groups in-game! This technique is invaluable in not only using what I like to call "Alpha-strikes" and "Beta-strikes" but also in using "alternate-firing" with guns.(alternating left and right side firing) Alpha and beta strikes are a two=edged sword though, in Crossfire the "splash damage" is greatly increased and if you're too close the volley's explosion, it can take out the volley, your opponent and yourself in one fell swoop. :D

• Of of, if you have a mouse on which you can play while wiping your ass, do it! if you don't, cry cus of it, if you have one and you can't realise how to use it,well....you're hell of a fair guy who cares about having fun, from my own experience as both missile and gunner player i noticed missiles tracks on low SL, and don't come and tell me Avada-Kedavra stuff about how pro you are and blow the others missiles and launch torp, cus in fact all you need on "no aim missiles" is indeed watch for the others to blow themself, won't say anything else cus how everyone is playing it's their own business, but still i did pvp with a few old guys here and everyday i noticed stuff, i still have a lot to learn myself and anyone who had a fight vs me can say had fun loosing or winning, gl all and maybe carry this "fight" on space where it counts more;) we're all good at theory, most of the time we suck at facts:) that applys for me and yes for Michael too!!

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• n00bs

You can do better than that :P To avoid getting selfkilled, as it won't work in a bigger fight.

But still, that tactic don't (really) answer the question of vardek.