Missile Kills

There are 55 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Shockwave.

• aside from all the spam there are 2 points that i dont agree with

1. server was not empty last week nor the week before
    it has a constant... even growing number of players

2. those which imply that ppl can use cheats are wrong
    missiles and their damage are purely calculated on the server... manipulation on the client side is not possible
    even if it would be possible then the anticheat would kick such players instantly

And for further clarification:
    Missile damage is not done to the ship hull... it is done based on a predefined radius to hardpoints (mainly the mount but depending on the ship also to other hardpoints)
    So it is possible that certain ships take more damage than others as the damage can get mulitplied in worst case.
    However to say that one ship takes more missile damage than others is also incorrect as it clearly depends in which position to your ship the missile explodes and how far the damage radius reaches. So with other words every test you might want to run to find out which ship takes more damage will deliver 360x360 different results -> 129600

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• launch all => vishnu strike
    launch one by one => dw strike
    two salvo launch => pox strike
    strafe launch => alienx strike
    circle maneuver launch=> spiky strike
    two torpedo launch => cro strike

• yeah, some of us have a style called "tactical random".

Once you know all those styles above, you know when to use each one vs certain opponents or certain situations (good moment, or server lagg) :P

Spiky wasn't just trolling by adding all styles into 1 heh

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• yes i know Mike. I just name strike by player who best perform certain (launch) strike...my experience.

forget:
    mine+missile launch => bullet/ice strike

• mines are for kids and haters (normally both)
    but they are ok in small fights, in larger ones no and will be kicked if participants report lag.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I just open the cockpit window and throw them in the adversary's general direction manually...

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• the very closely guarded secret behind avoiding getting killed by alpha strikes:

sigsuy.png
    [headline][/headline]
    Need to repair a battleship in Inner Core? Contact me for free repairs!

Crossfire Film Union --> CrossfireFilmUnion

My YouTube --> VishnuCF

• Error:-->

• [threadclosed]Since OP answered up there and the spam already started, I'm closing the thread.[/threadclosed]

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf