Achievements?

There are 53 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by /V\ichael.

• [achievement]1[/achievement]

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Loved that achievement :D

Also, the total earnable points are not 2545, that's a fail counting.

The max points you can get with this versiion are 1425, and 200 more counting the 2 special "Meta" achievements. A total of 1645... not 2545...

It means no one will ever get neither to half to 3440 :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• LOL @ the "Me: WTF ? WTF ?? WHERE ?", and you get the personal satisfaction that you actually did it :P

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• I was loading another page on the tab I was on, which I knew that had no sound.

So I wondered from where came these sounds, then noticed the swat portal was already loaded.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Um, the sound scared me. browser was minimized, and i was like, what the hell is that noise now. :D

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• in time... yes

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• It is interesting that some of the achievements are not listed anywhere.

Like the "First!" cup, "Hunter" cup and "With hat and Whip" achievements... or the "Newbie... NOT!" acheivement :D

Edit:
    [achievement]9[/achievement]

This achievement was first earned by Huor on Today, 12:18am.
    achieved by (1)

Huor (Today, 12:18am)

Smart... I did it as well now.

Edited 3 times, last by /V\ichael: s ().

• I just dropped my glass of milk because of that sound

holy cow

• Michael.
    I think that some achievments are not listed anywhere because they are meant to be a sort of surprise and special reward.
    And not meant to appear in a list for people to only go for those achievements (like changing names only to get this achievement, or visiting as many profiles as possible, only to get the achievement first, or reading 10k threads only to get this achievement first)
    Getting achievements are NOT meant to be a battle or challenge between the users.
    If people want to be the first and best of certain things, they can easily go on the server and fight it out.

At least that's what I think.

• I agree, it's not to battle over it... Who said that ?

I am just doing what you started, testing the new plugin. Unless you edit/change your password, avatar, signature, friendmaking and few more stuff daily at the hour the plugin was added, and it wasn't to test the plugin ;) If so, then I just started testing the plugin alone. That is why I am making a bugs report of it, for improvement, as it is only the 1.0.0 version.

• Dude.
    I change my passwort weekly
    I accepted a friend request from LP, and??
    I tried to add a new picture in my signature and avatar, which didn't work. And?

The only thing I did try on purpose was the style changing, which did not work for me.
    It showed the new style but even after logging in and out and restart there was no recognition of it.

You must really have too much time dude :)
    more than 800 achievement points whithin less than 24 hours 8| Addiction has a new definition I'm afraid :D

• Uploading your own avatar and signature worked, that is why you got the achievement.

But as I was prepared for you to say it's not intentional (to avoid admitting it), and you edit your stuff, password, avatar, signature on a daily basis, I already written that I started testing the plugin alone, as bug finder. Oh, and I did found several ^^

• Dude.. read and understand

signature and avatar did not work, therefor I have the same as before - Even the system recognizes it as "new" which is not the case, since the old is still there, only uploaded new.

changing weekly (as I said) is different than daily (as you said) And I do change my passwort weekly.

And finally stop accusing me for things I have not done/written.

now get over it. and stop flaming with nonsense.

• I never tried to flame, just though you was testing the plugin. I was mistaken, that's all. Haven't mentioned it (the heavy accusations) for a 2nd time.

signature and avatar did not work, therefor I have the same as before - Even the system recognizes it as "new" which is not the case, since the old is still there, only uploaded new.

I got confused there "only uploaded new." You uploaded an already existing one, if I get it right ?

• why confused.

When you go and change your signature, you submit it.
    and when you don't change anything and you still submit it, it takes it as "new signature" uploaded/created even you did not change anything.