Achievements?

There are 53 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by /V\ichael.

• I haven't checked changing my signature, it's already tested by others and worked. No need for me to do it anymore.

But to upload an avatar, you have to press the button of uploading one from your PC afaik.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I am afraid who reaches the visit 10000 profiles first. Although i fear we shall take out this kind of achievements - because we are no facebook where people visits other peoples profiles.
    In Michaels case i would vote for an achievement of SPAM. With increasing count of SPAM posts he gets removed one of the other achievements :D

signature.png

• the achievements are fixed... i can not edit them

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Dude.
    I accepted a friend request from LP, and??

THIS LP HAS A NAME GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :P and yeah I logged out and I received an achievement when I logging in :D

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• Indeed, it's a plugin.

Anyway, you know how many profiles we have on SWAT ? How many members ? ^^ At this moment, 14002 :)

And there were easier achievements like editing my sig which I haven't done.

I'm going for the ones no one else got...

But, I know even more things about the achievements now... and that you don't need 1 year to get them all... but 10 years.
    Yeah that sounds bad... neither OP can have them all this year, until December, when he started this Portal, and when the world ends(ahem, RP mode), in 10 years since his new age of the SWAT Portal !

They are 70 achievements, for now. Part of them non functional.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• O_o

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Everyone already been to Mars... and the station orbiting arround it.

But the evil laugh and evil style/behaviour isn't fitting you mate ^^

• Hmm, this achievement stuff is quite nice :) . Got like 10 of them doing just reading and posting stuff. But i dont think we will ever see the day when one guy has caught them all. After all, the end of the world isn't that far away.

By the way, has anyone planned a "We survived!!!"-party the day after armageddon :D ?

You shall never be afraid to try something new in your life. For you should always
    remember that amateurs have built the Ark and professionals the Titanic.

Yoru = Trader/cute catboy (You won't hit me, I'm way too cute)
    Schroedinger's_Cat = Hunter/quantum mechanic (Am I dead or not?)