Crossfire 1.9 - Multiplayer Problems...

There are 429 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• The crashes occur if the server tries to load the char. There is no pattern except this.
    There is no option to alter the launcher. All i can do is to implement something on the hook side that prevent loading the char.

But i dont have a clue how to do that currently. I need to make some thoughts about how i can prevent or detect that. So i cannot solve it now.
    If you cant stop trying to enter the server with a corrupt char then well we have to live with that currently.

signature.png

• n00b talk:

maybe few program lines to chek last char loading before crash.

3 crashes(buged ID=last char loading before crash) in row ...autoban.

n00b out.
    lol

• probably not the worst idea

it was more than one char which caused the probs this time
    now it should run stable

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• yep... huors latest version seems to be working pretty good so far

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• The server is crashing again :bmuhahaha: FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• a char again... should run stable now

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Yesterday was a medium battle in Sig-13 and also a medium battle in NB before.

Everyones Ping was ok from what we checked - but the Lag was so horrible that i experienced something comparable only a few times before in my 6 years at CF. One battle before in New Berlin at Station Bonn, also yesterday - the Lag either was realy bad.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Yesterday was a medium battle in Sig-13 and also a medium battle in NB before.

Everyones Ping was ok from what we checked - but the Lag was so horrible that i experienced something comparable only a few times before in my 6 years at CF. One battle before in New Berlin at Station Bonn, also yesterday - the Lag either was realy bad.

Sigma 13 battle =>terible lag and almost imoposible aim on Chimera ships.
    My ping is 45 0 1 to 51 0 1 all time.

PS
    On last few TDMs => no lag or very litlle lag (only for american players)

• @DW
    Ask Shock (not ur Shock) about lag, he will know the answer ^ ^ or ask Rifty who change the sides in the middle of the battle cos he have had enough.
    My ping was between 52 to 65 with 0 0 almost all the time. Do u mind to enlighten us how did u check the ping?

lol for middle battle term , i started this ASF vs CSF about 21h and battle with some pause last til early morning hours (4am) at the end i had to massage my fingers before went to bed.

And yes ASF copy-paste PX chithy-hackhy technology and created ship very similar to Chimera.Do u mind?

j/k ofc and yes some strange behavior was there almost all the time... :S

Respect to Rifty for righteous decision. 8).

• I thought I've resolver my connection/router problem, but in the last 2 days I have some biggy problems again grrrr!
    edit: lol strange how a PC restart helps, sometimes
    2nd edit: now I am really Pissed Off!!!! I need 30 trys to get in :#furious

• From what i wrote, there was no room for paranoia or accusations Mellon, it stated the situation as this thread is supposed to be.

• interesting, very high serverload today again...
    maybe due to the new anticheat
    will have to check it

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• From my experience from yesterdays battle which startet (for me, it was ongoing long before) at about 00:30 (UTC +1) the Server had a high load for about 45 min (can be more because time is relativ in battles ^^). When the amount of Players dropped below 20 even when fighting in X the whole time - my Missiles started to track again which is an indicator for a lowered serverload for me. Even the Missiles of others was going to track me at this point. My ping was everytime acceptable and in a usual range with no loss or fluct. While saying this i also have to say that i am personaly surprised about the Servers stability in the last weeks. I have the feeling that only corrupt chars or bad Client files are crashing the Server atm. You and Huor made an outstanding Job in getting the Server that stable also in mass combat Situations.

ImO It´s time to say: Please do not stop in your efforts but thank you very much for all the work to get it stable again.

• yes, indeed the crashes are atm only related to chars
    and we are working on that problem atm

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Exactly like that, with 15-20 old wolfs on line my ping is between 52-54 0 0/1, Yesterday i was surprised with 42 0 0 in game which is wow, but in that moment only 17 peeps on line.
    Explanation is simple-imo Ppl do their regular shit and unfortunately, they watching video material, uploading, downloading, seeding, they browsing internet and so on.Really guys idk why you do all that shit (this message is for CF veterans cos i can not blame CF n00bs) when u "like" this game and community.
    Every n00b know that such actions will have negative impact at server and game stability.PPl think like this: "Hey what is the problem, i just trading atm, or i am afk...>_> omG..."

Also there is a problem with double exe process all the time.My FL game will not end in normal way (and i don't know why)
    For example, i am using Windows power saver mode, and for gaming i use, Gaming mod ofc.I am using Game Booster, not because any boost, but because i want to close some process with one click, which i usually don't need while playing games.Only FL/CF can not end this gaming power mod normally, and i have few games installed atm and all works like a charm.
    And ofc to exclude this, I tried without Game Booster but everything remain the same, my FL will not end its process in normal way.I had few contacts with software developer and they say this is a software relative thing, either game or application.

Good work OP and the team, i wish u all the best.

• Last night...very lagy for me. Serverload somitimes go +400...my ping 45 0 0 to 52 0 0 maybe sometimes fluct 1.

Just like that +throwing mines in midlle of mass fight (just to pump up server load)...I really do not understand this retarded behavior.