Crossfire 1.9 troubles reports

There are 371 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• i did check these missions several times... for me it was working

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Yes... I did an install on a brand spanking new Windows 7x32 installation and it worked perfectly ...

Kind regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• I was playing on-line for about 10min, then this message came up. (This action is taking longer then usual, please wait.)
    I waited to see what would happen and then it was like the server crashed.
    Restarted the game and even restarted my computer.
    I was playing my Charactor; Balzar
    Just reporting when it happens.
    Also for some reason when I can't get onto the server to play, I am not able to play Single player either. Not to sure, But if anyone has any ideas that would be great.

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• hello,

server seems to be down,
    was flying around in Texas, got the red lag icon in proximity of LPI Huntsville, but game did not crash. Instead, it would not let me dock anymore. Killed the process with task manager, and now it won't let me log in
    had been playing for at least 2 hours without problems
    just wanted to inform you,
    bye

• Question from SP mission

I've encountered some odd things during the sp missions....but until now a couple restarts always cleared it up...now I seem stuck

In mission 27 I'm at part where the objective is : Wait at this position until the coalition commander returns. Nothing seems to trigger further progress, the 6 coalition pilots fly to the jumpgate and are shooting and such, but nothing happens. I have reloaded from autosave jumping into Menton (about 20 tries) I have gone back and restarted the mission 27 from before jumping into Hieron 3 times. I have tried waiting (excessive amount of time) ....I left game running for 1 hour as I did other stuff and the coalition pilots were still at the jumpgate. Any Idea what else I should try?

Edit....I watched closely....it looks like the coalition pilots are regenerating from damage taken at gate....it looks like they dont use botts....looks more like damage repairs like shield regenerating...I have no idea if thats actually what is occuring as I cant get close enough to scan before BOOM

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

Edited once, last by Marauder ().

• Marauder: go look closer :D (slowly) I also waited there long time :D:D . You will see soon what will happen ;) I run quickly from there.

• slowly didnt work for me......but good hint, thnks, I got it to work :)

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• good, so i dont need to answer

the server did not crash this afternoon
    it just looks like the network lost connection... everything seems to be fine

the server works much more stable to day after some updates to our hook... step by step we are getting closer

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• ok

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Today I deactivated 1.9, Freshly instaled FL (and when uninstaling checked the "delete save games and users" (or sth like that)). I activated CF 1.9 and started the game.

The Menu comes up. I click MP or SP. The Videos start. All 3 videos end. The loading screen "orange space with a floating corpse), and it kicks me out to the decktop.

When i go to My documents/My games/ Freelancer There is no map with that name. There is only a file PrefOptions.ini

Any Ideas?

• About 30min ago was 11 ppl online. Then started red lag but server not kicked me out. After restarting game server show few ppl online but not let to login.

watchi10.png

Life is just a game, scenario is crap but at least video is excellent.

CF chars: SMG_Pic, SMG_Picard,SMG_Explorer, SMG_Savage

When you constantly wining fights you loosing skills, when you loosing fight you learning how to win.