Crossfire 1.9 troubles reports

There are 371 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Michael
    dunno

@shock
    contact daywalker
    i am not discussing this in public

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• lalz, why do you need to so many chars anyway? , it is dangerous and it is useless

• Michael
    dunno

If you give options, there will be people to get them, and you could warn of it as well.

Now, what's the solution for the ppl who got 10 chars ?

@Crys: None of who got 10 chars need your opinion but thx.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Sorry that i have to interrupt your little conversation. I am going back to trouble reports ;)

It helps us much more if we get details about the problems that you have. For instance the infos like:

- Your MP ID for players attending the MP game part
    - Time the problem happened
    - What have you previously done (bought a good/equipment/ship, sold a good/equipment/ship, docked at planet/station x, undocked from planet/station, selected/created/switched char -> charname)
    - Have you currently used a user command - if yes which one?
    - Have you been in space or were you docked?
    - Eventually the info about which ship you have had
    - Did the game actually crash, if yes what crash? Means did it crash to desktop or were you just "kicked" from the server
    - And is the problem reproducable?

Thanks for your support and patience. We hopefully will solve all problems step by step. So please be a bit patient!

signature.png

• I've had a problem with my char in IC which i didn't used until now... anyway, i switched to that char just to see what will happen, and i was able to use it... But when i tried to switch to another char, i got kicked with "cheat detected" message.... However, after that one kick, i have logged in with the same char and i was able to switch... So it wasn't repeatable...

Don't judge a ship by the number of it's guns, but by the skill of it's crew.

• Someone might have mentioned this before and I am sorry if they have. But Did OP allow people to dock on Cap ships in 1.9 Because My itereon Battleship... (Hope I spelt it correctly) Doesn't allow people...

Sorry for the bother. And thanks OP for everything :)

• i would wait a bit... we are working on that part right now

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• :sot: Maybe??

Hmm...........

As I missed the boat in dloading 1.9, I can honestly say that my post from days ago may make
    some sense now.
    I stated on an older post that a Complete char removal and start a fresh so that there wouldn't
    be any conflictions with the transitions from 1.82 chars to 1.9.
    But I was shot down in flames for that,.

Still, I still recommend it tho, just to see if all is dandy, so there is no questionable doubt if the 1.82/1.9 chars
    corrupt the system.
    All I see on here at the mo are people saying they have probs with their chars from 1.82,
    that rings many alarm bells to me.
    I know some ppl have created new chars in 1.9, but if they have 1.82 chars still under their id,
    could that create probs with the new 1.9 ones?

Well I can see another flaming arrow coming my way again.... LOL :sshithappens:

Just my pennies worth.

• No there is no reason for it and it still has nothing to with trouble reports. It would be nice if people would post here is they actually have problems with the game and not what they think about the flight of bugs in winter months.

Now i know how Custer felt.

Enjoy playing 1.9 with your best buds m8.

Remove post at your convience.

Sorry to trouble you Huor, but it would have been nice of you to explain to me
    in a PM, instead of trying to make me look like a fool.

• i wonder who said that it would have anything to do with old chars

so far i know only of 1 char which stopped working (without that we can explain it yet)
    and that is very likely related to something completely different

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Cygna, if you read the trouble reports posts, mainly UR Andreas was the only one who needed char assistance, all the rest are about FL hook, a visual bug or crashing the server cus of other certain issues, which only affected few equipment. The chars are not the problem...
    If you're angry as in your previous posts that you missed the boat, you don't have to try damaging people now... (notice I said IF, as it's just a guess not a fact as I don't think you though of it)

Anyway please use another thread, and we'll move your posts there, no need of deleting. But going off topic in a possible conflict situation is not tolerated and clearly a mistake on your part, or purposed as you used the "off topic" smilie.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• New problem.

After last restart i loged to char what was docked at station in Manchester but was teleported to Pitsburg after undock, now me and other 4 or 5 teleported ppl sit at Pitsburg and cant undock, even new chars on other ID imidiatly teleporting to pitsburg after undocking.

watchi10.png

Life is just a game, scenario is crap but at least video is excellent.

CF chars: SMG_Pic, SMG_Picard,SMG_Explorer, SMG_Savage

When you constantly wining fights you loosing skills, when you loosing fight you learning how to win.

• Lol, the same problem.... I was just about to report it... I was in zhiklor(IC), and when i hit undock, it started loading, and spawned me in pitsburg... And now i can't undock from there neither... :S

Don't judge a ship by the number of it's guns, but by the skill of it's crew.

• no - dont contact me about it
    there is nothing wrong with pittsburg

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• bug fixes today:
    6 of the new ships got hardpoint adjustments (including the cayman)
    the ragnarok got resized another time
    Liverpool Borderstation now sells ships
    all Capital and Utility ships have been tested and bugfixed
    daily backups are running again
    all 38 server notices were fixed
    plus half a million tests were done

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,