Posts by Fuffud

You will be remembered as a great Leader Sir! I think no man could have suited your role as Admiral better. It is a shame to see you go. Your efforts for the Silver Arrows clan will go down in History and you will never be forgotten.
    I salute you for one last time and hope that one day we will meet again in times of peace and where worries are few.

Thats Great to see you are back friend :)

And I will personally very pleased when we pass through the 21st. If the world ends, then I'd like to see how. If it doesn't. Then all my best buds are still alive :D Then again I would be sad if either one happens... For the same reasons. So really. It would be the most averagly planned day I have ever had :D

Someone might have mentioned this before and I am sorry if they have. But Did OP allow people to dock on Cap ships in 1.9 Because My itereon Battleship... (Hope I spelt it correctly) Doesn't allow people...

Sorry for the bother. And thanks OP for everything :)

I don't think we should change Merc RP at all. The reason everyone is a merc is because it is such a free and fun way to play, you can join pirates side one day, then cop side another. So what we need to do is make the other roleplays a bit more rewarding. How about giving Police a pay day of 5 mill a week, Pirates gets equipment that only pirates can have... Or maybe a ship that pirates can only have. something to make the roleplays different from each other that suits someone with a nature of law/piracy.

The problem these days is that no one actually pay taxes anymore unless they are in a trader, smuggling... so that means Police don't pay taxes, mercs don't pay taxes and pirates don't pay taxes...... Same with Police, only Smugglers pay fines because they have no other choice if they have cargo hold full of BMG's

Just my opinion. You need something to persuade people to join other factions! Something to make it good at one thing, but only ok at another... Maybe pirates could have a longer cloak time (If the cloaking device comes out) As pirates seem to be a bit more stealthy type to me... Cops patrol... So they could have a longer scanner range maybe a drone to go past enemy line :P (This will take alot of effort) Maybe when someone buys the lisence, it gives them these skills. But we are a very long way away from this.... Maybe 2.0 :P

For now, listen to arrow and use your IMAGINATION!

Or you could do it the other way and degrade mercanarys down to the same size as Cop and pirate, but I can't see how you could do that....

Second one... Paper crap. Te Goverment these day watch every move you do... The are peobably watching me right now :S

Seriously though. They like to have How many people are in the house hold, Who owns the house. Ad they don't care who els is there as long as the person tat owns the house allows them to stay.

And your right... not eery day is raining, In fact. It's sunny rigt now

Arrow: YOU MAKE ME WANT TO LIVE IN CNADADA SO MUCH! It lookslike the most perfect place where man and animal live in harmony..... ¬¬ Like that would ever happen....

And is that Hatsunimiku From Vocaloid you got dancing on you siggy Lost Heavon?

Ah Ha! This is Fuds time to shine... There are many Laws in England friend, But if you want to know about your Example then it's perfecty ok to have an Older Sibling to look after the younger one. They Class as an adult so they have the right to Adopt a child... Whether its a Complete stranger or a relative.

We welcome pople from all over the world. The only problems I see England to have at the moment is High Unemployment rate, and a Large amount of Rain every day.. Don' worry though. If your lucky, You will get sun at least 7 times in he whole year. 1 More thing, We are the last people to get video games. And also they Edit them to make them smaller and cheaper to buy (Only smal stuff, like graphics and maybe a Weapon or 2). If yor comingto the South west area of England, I would more than happily help you out gettng settled in And stuff.

If there is anything ele you need, Just ask.

PS: Goverment are becoming Curropt here. ^^ Stealing money fom the Middle class, Giving 1/100000 to the poor, And keeping the rest for thier Golen Mansions and Rocket cars. Thas how I see it anyway. They even made my Keyboard rubbish so they could get a higher profit. It's not my terible writing, It's them fr not giving me an "F", a "A" or a "E" key, I have to copy and paste it from a word document...

Arn' the Goverment kind and Generous to us all? :P

OP knows exactly what he is doing. If he doesn't, I am scared

But From what he has just said, I now class OP as a Genie. He can do what you ask, He will do what you ask, But in a way that it is still not what you want... It's a human error, Because you have to say specifics. For example:

Someone asks a Genie that they want £200, the next day, a member of their family dies at work, and the person get £200 compensation fr the person... They got the money! Whats the problem?

That is why you should never have a wish list, or ask a Genie for anything....

Lesson learn't.

Anyway, Back to point. I ike the way OP has made the layout for ships on CF. I think it is fair. And I don't actually tink Missiles are tere for tracting, They are there for blowing up things bigger than you. Ad also comiting suicide when you know you are not going to win in a PvP and think "Well I might as well take him down with me."

Don't giv in OP! I know what you are doing, And it's good stuff.

I have a 1 year old PC and I still get lag nowand again, especialy in battles, Ifit occurs, I always start off with lowering my Graphics on the game.

Who cares if the world is going to end! All the more reason to enjoy our selves now. I mean, What can we do about it?

So when/if the world does end. Don't scream and run. Do something you really wanted to do yur whole life. Like... Eat a 10 tonne pie!... In 5 seconds!

For some reason, Crossfire isn't working for me. Everytime I log onto the server. I get kiced off it again, Everyone else seems to be fine. But not me.

Anythingto help? :/

-EDIT-

Ok, now I can get the Server screen up (Where you choose which server you are on) And everytime I cick connect to 24/7 SWAT Crossfire it freezes the game for about 5 seconds then says cannot connect.

I got something that would be really useful to have.

Maybe on jump gates leading to clan systems, there will be a sign saying that the system you are about to enter is owned by which ever clan, It will be good for noobs to then see and ask befoe they enter, therefre not gettng into trouble.

Also, I would like to zoom in and out of my ship while in turret mode. Then Cruisers will hve more of a chance of survival :D

Sorry if I repated any ideas.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Damn it. Now I need more money :/ I hae 5 Battleships, all fully maxed out, I hve all cruiers, all fully maxed out! I hve no Gunboats.... But still, I need like 10 Bill to be able to get these ship back. And now.. All the chars I have left will be 2 (THE ONLY NON CASPSHIP SHIP I HAVE.....)

I can't wait! ^^

Seriously though, Can OP give me my money back? :D