GoP rifty

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• hi all id jsut like to say im handing my leader ship up in GoP and quiting freelancer i may be back in 1.9 good bye all and happy gaming :)

• Sorry to read about your leaving Rifty.

To me it seems like an epidemic spreading around. People leaving constantly. 8|

• Well id like to say that im leaving crossfire too. I have been around here on and off for a long time way back.

All the crap still goes on, OP still dictates what goes on, and the few OP fanbois are still here bigging him up.

I was hoping that 1,9 would change all this BUT it should have been released long ago. However OP got a strop AGAIN and I guess people just cant wait.

• I dont think OP dictates what goes on.
    People just have to deal with the consequences which are only a result of their own behaviour.
    Sure, OP is not perfect, nor is anyone else.
    BUT a lot of the people seem to forget that the mod (no matter which version) is FREE. But no, they act like they would have bought the mod.
    What do you prefer?
    A released mod with bugs and failures and not working in a fun way, or a mod being released without bugs, failures and bringing fun to the playing people?
    I personally prefer a mod who brings fun and works the way it's supposed to work. Even the release gets delayed.

And don't bring up the "Some people pay for it"-arguments, which doesn't really count. The payment is declared as donation to the people who runs it, in order to keep it running.
    Donation being made, does not give any rights on the mod, rights to demand or rights to claim anything.
    Donation is a way of supporting WITHOUT expecting anything in return. But a bunch of people do. They might pay some bucks and get the attitude they bought the whole thing including all rights.

If you decide to leave, because some things don't fit you,feel free to do so. No one is going to chain you up to Crossfire, nor this community.

• Rifty: It is sad you were even official, with a system and forum, and members... why you gave up right before starting ?

captainscarlet:
    Well Scarlet, if that really is true and Abras's explanation means nothing to you, then
    congratulations for waiting months for something and leaving just few days before it got released. While final tests were on going and OP (and team) was working on it in a noticeable way.
    OP said nothing against it's release this time so your "reason" is incorrect.

Good luck and sad to hear it

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Wow I haven't been online in a few weeks and the same in-game garbage is still happening? Hmmmmm must not be me then. Guess the "it's Gunny's fault" doesn't work ^^

Anywho, Scarlet, just stick around and wait for 1.9. I'm sure its not too far off.

@ Rifty: wtf dude, I thought I knew you better than that.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• thx guys jut to let u guys know GoP is still going and has a new leader well 2 leaders now iv build the clan up and i hope it lasts for them as iv done all the hard work :) good luck to GoP ill be on for the rest of this week soring out and deleteing chars

ill be on for the rest of this week soring out and deleteing chars

Don't hurry, you won't have time for it anyway :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• shakes head

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Well id like to say that im leaving crossfire too. I have been around here on and off for a long time way back.

All the crap still goes on, OP still dictates what goes on, and the few OP fanbois are still here bigging him up.

I was hoping that 1,9 would change all this BUT it should have been released long ago. However OP got a strop AGAIN and I guess people just cant wait.

Do us a favor and leave without return. It would make this for sure a better place.
    I don't see OP dictating here.
    He gave the option either to be a valuable member of this community or an a$$hole. Obviously you made your choice.
    All the rest is just natural law, cause and reaction.

Looking back the past years and you might realize that not many Freelancer servers and communities are alive anymore.
    OP has ensured that this one did survive longer than any other FL site out there. No matter if you like the decisions or not, these decisions proved to be right. Nowadays only four major FL communities exist, two of them are lead by OP.
    Keep playing the a$$hole ( scarlet), the day will come that you realize how much damage you have done to Freelancer and its players by acting that way.

Sorry to all others if I stepped over the line, but after watching this idiocy for quiet a while this simply had to be said.

• I can only wish that i have the knowlegde to put together a complicated mod as this one, and for those player's who have nothing but negative ideas, please try to think before posting.

There's a lot of players here that actually like this mod and this community. For Rifty, sorry to see you leave.

(\__/)
    (='.'=# This is Bunny# Copy and paste bunny into your
    #" #_#" # signature to help him gain world domination#
    [AS]Demonic Pay or Die

attachment.php?aid=709

• Well, OP felt the activity of the server when he had to "check" 348(or 328 ?) chars which were online in 2 days.
    To have a general constant of above 20 players, you need many :D