Crossfire 1.9 status

There are 175 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Have you wiped whole folder in documents with SP savegames (can be empty but still need be removed)? Have you restarted PC after activation?

I activated two different settings and launch 1.9 without problems.

• @crysis
    dunno but i cant imagine that
    + i checked the sol mission now... it was working fine for me

Gunny
    ive build in a standard FOV... you can change it manually if you want

@GrandAndreasK
    dunno
    i cant imagine why it would stop working at that point
    probably a driver problem?
    you can hit esc to skip the movies

Vardek
    The presented sirius map here on the forum IS the map that is ingame
    the background is 100% identical

@all
    sorry that this site was down... there were some issues to solve with the webhost and i hope that its running better now
    actually i hoped the site would be offline due to the hardware switch but that is unfortunately still not done

The mod itself was running absolutely stable for more than 16 hours. This morning i did some tests running the mod with the new CFhook version and got the confirmation that yesterdays crashes happen only with activated hook.
    That is unfortunate but at least not the worst case scenario. It is something we can work on and as the crashes happen only under certain conditions and probably even getting logged we have a good chance to fix the problem soon.

the logs of the mod on the server side also show some minor errors which actually are not causing any serious problems. The stability and features of the server are not affected by them. Still i will take care of them and do fixes today (that should only take a few hours).

The mod will get re-uploaded this afternoon, containing a few minor fixes on the launcher.
    All that have already downloaded the mod dont really need to download it again -> I just do some cosmetical changes there.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• @ OP

as i said it freezes at launch.....cant do anything

PS: half my screen turns green for some reasons when i launch it....

I just installed it in OS-C/: as the game told me to... how can there be problems...and i did 100% clean installs :girl_cray2.gif:

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• Forlon, now it kicked me just after I docked in Osiris... and it kicked me 3 times last night just when I killed the carrier (and yeah, fighting the carrier with Anubis is ... lol , a lot of time , but my babies the Saracen^^ and the gattlings are coming closer and closer anyways ;p, so that's why I try to keep as much money as possible at the moment, so I gotta continue with the Anubis)

Well OP , I will continue trying ... but, I don't know ... I hope it fixes during those tries

• The forum and sites are alive !! :D

andreas: the first video you get blocked at is a high definition Swat logo, and you can't skip it neither with choosing the option of "Skip movies", though you shouldn't have problems at it as I though you have super PC and stuff. It isn't the save games, neither issues with the CF installation necesarly, I'd recommend to edit something , but not sure if OP's ok with it. Though you would skip that swat logo, you'd get directly to CF's loading screen. Green only appeared(for win xp or some graph cards as I guess) when there's a leak of issue with graphic card or machine's not having the needed requirements. At least that's what happens on (older?) PCs when they try a modern game.

Try taking options out, and/or putting lower res if you already chosen a super big one, maybe the logo gets heavier, but dunno. As even if I get you skip the swat logo video where you get stuck, there might be something wrong with the download itself O.o

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Ok, this is the fourth time that I get kicked after I killed the carrier:

And after that, boom:

Is it missing some parts of the mod download(and most likely that part of it) or it has something to do with my C++ version? :bstayaway:

• Hello,
    I detected some bugs in MP...
    When Im trying to buy Liberty Gunboat, Rheinland Cruiser, Asteroid miner (ships that should have integrated weapons, right?) - Im always getting kicked when trying to undock with message "possible cheat detected".
    I tried to buy them few times, was restarting game via launcher - still can't. Another player tried to buy miner and got kicked too.
    But I can buy BS without any problem (which needs bought turrets), AbrasDevil bought it too without problem.
    So maybe it's because of integrated weps of those ships (cruiser, gunboat, miner)?
    Giorgi.

• the download got temporarily removed
    ill provide an alternative download source soon

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• @Crysis

Does Juni have a twin sister? I think i saw both of them on your hud.

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• OP , Huor end the whole team.... this is by farr best ever mod so big thank you for the awesome work u guys did :thumbup:
    I have one litle problem.... i noticed that wen u go on turret mod the zoom in end out is done by mouse wheel .
    Is it posable the zoom can be done by a diferend key. Personaly i lake to youse the wheel for engines .
    If u gime some tips i will be very grateful .

THX

• not possible

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• @Crysis

Does Juni have a twin sister? I think i saw both of them on your hud.

Kind Regards

hahahaha, yeah, she's a clone ;o

• Looks like the pre-release was a sort of beta testing, which worked, bugs found xD

Also the bugs who vote "1" on the mod rating... instead of 10, or maybe they think the small green button is for downloading it ! that must be it lol...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Or just haters ... who knows.

And there couldn't be a mod or even a game without bugs at first... you just need to be patient and all will work just fine^

Edited once, last by Crysis ().

• OK, I will pop back on here tomoz, to see if there is any development.

Sheesh...Just got back my allocated 40gig a month dload cap, and I cant play. 8| lol.

Still, Its worth the wait............
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: