Intro

There are 88 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Whatever browser you use, throw it :P
    Or is it the updated IE to 9 ? Well, it has more reported bugs than features, they need a refix, same as when IE8 appeared...

For awlays, Firefox was compatible with everything, and speed depends on the cookies you got.

Seems Crossfire will have better intros than most of the real movies !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Whatever browser you use, throw it :P
    Or is it the updated IE to 9 ? Well, it has more reported bugs than features, they need a refix, same as when IE8 appeared...

For awlays, Firefox was compatible with everything, and speed depends on the cookies you got.

Don't mind him.
    I assume you use firefox...yes?
    Download this
    and install and restart firefox

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• I use Google Chrome, but instead, I found my old Internet Explorer 8, so I used that, and it worked.

Thanks.

C S F

Master - Clan Leader, Recruitment Officer, Treasurer, High Command

Characters: Bank, Master{(Anything inside parentheses)}

Synergy Are Recruiting. Your chance is now. Join today, and fight alongside your clan mates tomorrow.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me. I am usually available and always willing to help.

• Yes, the normal version of IE8 works as well as before, it's the IE9 which has incompatibilities with stuff.

Btw I didn't had to install that for making wmvs work on the browser, the FF and this windows itself (and so, everything) was installed by me, not preinstalled. Usually the FF browser asks you to download the needed plugins alone.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• our apologies that we have been away for so long... we have been very busy with real life but we are able to come back... and galactus says he would make more video's!
    so lets get the party started but we will need some assistance getting back one our feet (in-game) so we can get some vid's goin!!! and anyone willing to help in anyway, is more than welcome to!!! we shall see you in space!

May the shwartz be with you!
    :D

• Few important questions to OP:
    0) It need be done in 1.82? or in 1.9 beta?
    1) I'm capable capture video in 1600x1200 resolution with full details. Is this big enough resolution? Interface will be removed with Huor NoHud utility.
    2) Will be fast enough have it finished around 24th Aug? (I cannot do this faster due my family holidays and other RL stuff + time needed to pass SP).
    3) Will be enough have it as .wmv video created in Windows media live maker? (2 min in HD have cca 330 MB).
    4) You want use Stormcrow as is on template video? or any other specific ship, but this must be available also in SP at this stage.
    5) Is possible use someone with "radio" powers to ask ppl in MP in times when will be captured scenes? (no PvP, sw chars) (still can come new ppl, but in such case will be need take scene again)

• 0) 1.9
    1) yes
    2) too late actually (i guess loneangel will do it then)
    3) pretty big... maybe lower res should be considered
    4) the ship does not really matter as long its looking cool
    5) why not taking it in SP?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• At the 4) I could add, if it'd be ok using a non player ship like ASF/CSF ships or just player obtainable ships :D Anyways I guess teh ship should be of the 1.8+ serie as they have more detailed parts and kinda fit with the term "cool" with lightened engines zone and such.

LoneAngel: Remember everyone will see it if yours is the best ^^