Planet Crossfire - No Parking !!!

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by {LNAW}Hawkinz.

• PLEASE can ALL players remember that parking on Planet Crossfire and leaving your char online while you are AFK blocks other players from getting missions.
    This seems to be happening a lot lately and is very frustrating to other players.
    And here is a perfect example - SA-Snake parked on there for over an hour despite being asked very politely to move. Messages sent to him but ignored. He eventually logs off but then logs back on leaving his char parked on planet.
    Why on this particular base are missions blocked if 1 player is docked ?

Thank you.

FD

• Contact me for any concern about SA players (no need to throw out names here).
    In the meantime, I will make sure this will not happen again.

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• Well Faaby, this wasn't meant for the SA player, but about the bug.

Not sure why that happens btw... anyways you can still go Vega, Tarsus, etc with good missions and high pays, and some even have a prison right there to sell the cargo pods.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• @ Huor - a damn silly, pointless and most annoying feature !!!
    @ Michael - yep know about other systems, but do you get Ace fighter pilot pods ?? Hmmm answer that yourself, FD - go look !!

FD

• Well i think Altair got Ace pods from Coal rouges...and u can take missions and sell pods at Murmansk.

At least there you can be left alone lol :D

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Contact me for any concern about SA players (no need to throw out names here).
    In the meantime, I will make sure this will not happen again.

at times this post comes up from players like firedragon and officials say well whats the full details so we can act in firedragons behalf to me this is what was done and correctly and the bit that made me react was the don,t throw out names well still to me the pilot was only giving a full account of the incident. but also i might add it,s great to see someone getting straight on to it and it,s a gr4eat plus for you faaby well done :thumbup: just an observation meaning no disrespect to anyone

kermit

• Well first of all sorry bout that with parking, but uhm in the meanwhile u could ve go hunting some CSF or ASF pilots? *coughs* Ye of course in missions there are more fighter to kill but still.. Whatever , metal gear

• Well Snake, I'm sure you'll never fly that ASF ship yo ugot in your signature online :P
    but nice choose, I'd choose the same as it flies fast, well, and nicely made.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Server should kick ppl if they are docked more than 15min.

and later you might want pirats being punished for taxing others, while they are on a mission?
    or cops being punished while shooting at pirates who are currently on a mission against npc's?

besides,, do you seriously think that people would wait that patiently (15 minutes) until the server kicks them, so they can get their mission? I doubt that.

• *goes to the rules page and reads it*

Edited once, last by Rex Nebular ().

• ok.. just an example.

3 players are in X-system .. all heading to make missions in X.
    1 after another is docking gettin his mission and launching so the next one can dock
    a 4th player appears in X and wants to do missions. Unluckily he doesn't get any, because there is one other player docked at the planet.
    he waits a while and still doesnt get missions.
    He assumes that there must be another one docked at the planet and "blocking" the mission board for further players.

A GR is online as well but unfortunately NOT in the X system. So he does NOT know who is actually outside and who is the one docked.
    All he receives is the complaint from a player that there is one player obviously idling on the planet.

solutions:
    1) He can write to all players currently in X-system to see who is responding and not idling
    (but why should the ones fighting with NPC's stop fighting just to respond, and maybe getting killed in just that moment?)
    All he has is the one complaining not getting missions, because there might be someone idling on the planet
    Still NOT knowing WHO is the one who parks on the planet ;)

2) He could kick ALL players in X-system just to make sure no one is in X anymore and can idle there.

which solution would you prefer?

• The pieceful solution where everyone gets what they want.

Why can only 1 guy take mission when they dock.....this limitation is stupid and should be extended so more ppl can take missions at once when docked...atleast 2)....problem solved...and everyone can get on with their lives...happy ending.. ;)

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• But can the game or server handle to manage for example 10 (or more) missions in the same system at the same time (NPC spawns etc...) ?

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• least 2 at the same time should be nuff to solve this problem here....