Planet Crossfire - No Parking !!!

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by {LNAW}Hawkinz.

• It's not a matter of the system not being able to handle that many active missions, Faaby.

If handled properly, as Abras detailed, then people can keep on getting missions.

Firedragon, Cerby, I and two or three others were in X-3043, and at least Firedragon, Cerby, Aurealcici (sp), and I were running missions off Planet XFire. I watched from outside the planet as Firedragon docked, then used F1 over and over again to log out and back in until he was able to get a mission. He had to do it mebbe 8-10 times. He left the planet, and I docked... and I got nothing. I tried the F1 trick a few times, and gave up. Maybe I should have stuck with it, but it was too annoying a hassle. Now, I KNOW someone else was docked on the planet, because not 20 minutes before, at least the three of us were getting missions without issues.... but there were not as many people in the system.

What I don't get, is if someone needs a break, why can't they park on the shipyard RIGHT OUTSIDE the planet? I know, no idling..... but they know parking on any location interferes with running missions from that location... so why be that annoying?