CFPD out of RP

There are 66 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_SEQAN.

• :boffended:

Not cool, SHS. Just, not cool at all. I know you don't exactly care for Gunny, but come on now.

• Gunny thats not serious, doing the same fault twice is somehow not realy sensational is it? CFPD detagging AGAIN pfffffff - do i have to recall SeV to punch you? We are permanently under attack, thats how it is when someone is polarizing that much as we do. Giving up - again, thats way too much tweak your buttocks together and fight!

Click the image above to visit us.

• Everybody. shut the F**K up.please.[<<<SORRY]

Crossfire is falling apart here. Ive been watching this for weeks now. its just falling downhill. Gunny, your executives' decisions are respected, because it is your choice. thats your right in this world, you get to choose what YOU want to do. This is like a waiting avalanche, theres just a little bit more each time and one day its all going to come down and kill ALL of us. RP is key in CF because it keeps it alive, its something that separates crossfire as a mod from other vanilla servers. ive been here for a year or so now and ive seen some amazing RP.

In New Zealand, our cops are some of the least protected in the world. They arent allowed to carry guns. the country has about 20 tazers. and whats more the criminals are bloody dangerous, they have weapons,they have knives and they are so high off whatever concocted shit out there taht they will go against a cop if they get intimidated. I knew one, he got stabbed 3 times while doing a routine patrol. and you know what he said to us when we visited in hospital? he said "I wana get back out there"

He gets called names by criminals, spat at. and just generally disrespected. And you know what? he just gets back out there like every other cop because IT IS HIS DUTY. its the fact he is fighting for something real that keeps him going. Its the fact he has his mates, alongside him. Its the fact he is bound by a feeling so strong that when he succeeds he loves his job...

its because hes a cop.

Now honestly this is my opinion. get the F**K over it. kick some ass. dont give up. cops are what holds this server together.and at the current time they are all having a cry so to speak.

Just remember that there are a lot of people out there that need you to ensure they dont succumb to tyranny and oppression. there are people out there that will gladly fight with you, and will gladly support you even if they are not cops. CF is like a family.

Dont pull it apart.

• Am I understood clearly - the clan is totally disbanded?
    That's a grave news.
    So, I can only to wish good luck in your future, Gunny.

@ [}<>{SHS}<>{]
    Enough of this. Anyone knows already your opinion. And may be I don't know him for long time but already sick and tired of your outbursts.

[BattleCommand] InterGame Clan 1-st Founder

---
    In game signatures:
    [BC]afGun, [BC]Ksygon-Geleon (battleship)
    ---

This dream is a universe
    And every soul shines
    Where the darkness turns into light.
    I take you to fly with me
    And follow the way
    There will always be a new day!

• inflkt : you forget one thing in our argumentation : CF is a game where the main goal is to have fun. Ppl around here made it absolutely fun-less for any Police thru rule abuses and harassment. Your RL cop goes back in action cause there are real ppl to protect and real crime to fight. In CF, the cops just leave to have fun on another game... nobody wants to get pissed off/abused instead of having fun and relax with fair PvPs.

There is indeed a problem here.

• SHS, you've officially brought this out of RP. It's about time someone bans your ass back to whatever hole you crawled out of. You wanna play the game, then shut up and do it. Quit your raging and whatnot. No one but you gives a shit about who anyone is in real life. Yes, Gunny annoys me too, but I still want to see him around here. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. You are ruining the game for EVERYONE. Not cool. You are attacking the server and the people who play on it. This is no longer the game. This is your own personal vendetta against Americans and what not. You got a problem, come over here and say it to our face and watch what happens. Gunny might actually shoot you. Don't go looking for a game we play and then proceeding to become a "terrorist." The day you are removed from this server is the day that the server starts to come back to life. Period. I think we've all had enough of your bull shit. It's usually very hard to piss me off, but congratulations. You've succeeded.

PX, I would strongly recommend you disassociate yourselves from this guy. Y'all are good people. You don't need to go down with this [CENSORED FOR LACK OF COHERENCY].

If anyone needs me, I'll be looking to have fun again. See y'all in space.

Gunny: You will be missed.

• I've seen this jerk spell right when he wants to....all this is BS.....I'm done with this .....do I need to make my point clear-er?

Sorry for my opinion?

no homo

no love of cop'ers

tired of this crap!!!!!

I know you all don't care my view....so what now.....if he gets his, so do I

@ SHS.....quit Marauder out,

As of now....I have lost any hope that I will ever play a respectable game under fair circumstance :(

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

Edited once, last by Marauder ().

• Im truly sorry to read that Gunny. Even the very first meeting with you I had was "incomming missile" and a kill. ;)
    You and your clan showed me what RP can be on this server. Way before the most of the player now playing, were even thinking about playing CF.
    Even your clan did disband once already. you came back and you always brought some kind of competition to the server.

Yes I'm a pirate. But still love to fly with other parties. No matter if cop, mercs or other pirates, because its the fun what counts, not the license you wear.

Some people here acting on the very edge regarding to stay within the given rules.
    Result is that a lot of people (older player or younger doesnt matter) are really loosing the fun of the game. Which is most likely leading to the fact that people are leaving. Some for good others for a longer break.
    Is this what you really want? I dont hope so.

SHS
    We are all PLAYERS here. No one is something special or any kind of exeption.
    This is a GAME, not a reason to bring up PERSONAL dislikes, anger or some prejudices you might have against the other players, because they come from a different country.
    If that would be the case, I would expect Gunny to hate me for being a German. I would also expect all others to hate me, for being a German because ONE GUY (who was not even German) has done Crap, Germany is still paying for in repairs.

Are you going to hate me? Are you going to blame me for being German? Are you going to harass me and try to drive me off the server, because Im from that Country where some politics are making up crap and which has done some shit in the past (were most involved people are NOT EVEN ALIVE ANY LONGER BUT THE NEXT GENERATIONS ARE STILL PAYING FOR IT)?
    If you don't why don't you??
    When Im telling you that I plan to move to america within the next 3 years, (and yes Im going to) are you going to compare me with others?

I would strongly recommend to either change your attitude toward other players online , even those you dont like the country where they are from.
    Or simply leave the server.
    If you dont like the people's country where they are coming from, you dont have to give company to those people. BUT then also do NOT bring private, personal, real-life stuff in here to show how bad they are.
    Have you actually ever been in the US, or even in Germany? or any other Country, that you can really make any judging about those people?
    I also suggest, MEET those people you are totally against, in REAL LIFE first, BEFORE you judge their behaviour.
    I don't know and honestly I dont care what your reasons are to attack players from the US permanently.
    THIS IS NOT REALITY its a GAME. and if you would get this, you would also stop your behaviour.
    And if you can not make a difference between those things, you should simply STAY AWAY.
    Mixing things up, just causes trouble, like it is proven enough times already.
    You are a good pirate, indeed. But you dont have any exclusiv rights towards other parties. You are just a character like ALL OTHERS on here. NO MATTER where you come from, or what your real-life attitude is.
    So are ALL other players. they are just characters, like you already said in your earlier post yourself. So STOP binring your anger against the REAL LIFE Countries, into your character and STOP comparing the characters behaviour with the REAL LIFE opinion you have.
    you can hate me for my opinion or not, its your call. But I dont care, since even YOU are just a CHARACTER. nothing special. (your own words)

@all

The recent behaviour on the server have proven that some people truly think, they can act the way they want and get away with it.
    They can do whatever they want and giving a sh** about the given rules.
    They can act toward others in whatever way they want and not fearing anything.
    They can hide behind their RP and try to get the most out of it for their own advantage, regardless of the fun for ALL players.
    They can bring in personal dislikes and accusations, disrespect toward others and simply trying to piss off other players, because they dont like either their RP, their Country, or their attitude.

You all, did agree to respect other players, as soon as you started to play multiplayer.
    You all did agree to stay within the given rules, to make the game being fair, fun and enjoyable for every player online.
    You all did agree to have fun while playing online and NOT to harass, piss off, offend and accuse others either with NO evidence, or simply because you just have the urgent need to do so.

If you really think that you are going to get away with this kind of behaviour, just because it is not real, and no one can do anything against you, you are mistaken.
    If you really think that you are something special, you are mistaken as well.
    if you really think that your behaviour will be tolerated and you can do whatever you want, because you are xy, you are also mistaken.

Don't you get that you are not JUST pissing of others, driving off others and takeing the fun off the game for others?
    Oh maybe you dont care, since those other players are not more than bits and bytes, and not even real persons.

YOU ARE ABOUT TO DESTROY OP's WORK. YOU ARE ABOUT TO DISRESPECT THE WORK from HUMAN BEINGS who do that volunterily. Without any payments and to bring some fun in here.
    YOU EXPECT, YOU DEMAND, YOU WANT, YOU NEED, YOU CLAIM .. but WHAT do you actually GIVE????
    From my perspective, you give shit. you give what you dont like yourself. you give what you dont want to get yourself. If this is really the way you expect this community to be, then my sympathy to all of you.

Get your attitude straighten up and your brain enlighted. Think about the whole situation and also about your own behaviour.
    No one is perfect, but we all together can make the whole thing a bit more perfect.

Thanks for reading.

ps: those people who are meant, know exactly who they are.

• Gunny: i would be glad if there would be a chance that you reconsider ... CFPD was a big part of CF for quite some time, still it is your decision and it will be respected

and i agree with AbrasDevil. if you play on a server you should play by the rules, otherwise leave the server because you ruin the game for everyone ... in the end it's just a game, not RL

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Abras wrote really long post ... and I completely agree with all he wrote.

SHS: 'double facepalm' is not enough for you.

• rofl... Now you will learn us how to play CF.. hahahahaha

• I will not deign to get involved in the other role-play or otherwise conversations, so I will just say, CFPD, you will be missed, and I am sorry for your decision, but respect it.

C S F

Master - Clan Leader, Recruitment Officer, Treasurer, High Command

Characters: Bank, Master{(Anything inside parentheses)}

Synergy Are Recruiting. Your chance is now. Join today, and fight alongside your clan mates tomorrow.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me. I am usually available and always willing to help.

• I hate to see you guys disbanding, hopefully you'll decide to come back together again one day.

• I like how SHS tries to be all cool and tough and ends up being hated by 3/4 of the players on this server

SHS you are a pure phony, you call yourself pirate? You are a pathetic numpty without any imagination what so ever to be playing that kind of role; you are trash.

And I like to have things clean.

Police RP is not dead, it will never die and I can guarantee you that whatever happens police will come back on top.

YOU SCURRED? AW MY GAWD I would shit my pants right now if I were you.

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL