missleading info cards on the ships

There are 30 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [}<>{SHS}<>{].

• I dont know how to explain that more clearly. "Fast" is relative. Ok lets assume you are driving a car with 200 km/h. and i am driving a car with 200 km/h that is fast to a heavy loaded truck which is driving 30 km/h. But in comparison to me you are actually not moving. Means you are more than slow for me. I wonder that you cannot grasp that.

You are absoultely right, some ships are turning slower than others. Which does not mean they are slow turning. Ok to make it more clear. If one ship takes 10 seconds to turn and another one 9,5 seconds to turn than both are fast if you ask me. Where is the point. Actually saying they are fast is in the same way correct as saying they are slow.

signature.png

• Ahhh Relativity principles!

Without going through Einstein's work, you can just say some values have no meaning if not compared to something else.

ex: What color is this? Yellow?

But now, which one is the yellow?

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• ... is difference understand and want to understand. What OP or others wrote here is clear, but if someone do not want understand, then is better leave this be.

... sometimes is hard to understand that some things will be not how we want :daddeln:

• The problem is, that nobody seems to be able to let the other ones arguments stay as legitimate as their/his own ones, not always the majority is correct just because it´s the majority and not always is a single meaning more reasoned than the one of the majority just because it´s a solid one. Both parties imhO are not discussing the topic both try to convince each other, which barely works.

Click the image above to visit us.

• he could surrender

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• SHS, if you are interested in accurate performance ships ... You have all in SWAT forum. Not in one place but scattered like puzzle ... I miss a few more parts but I understood the basic parameters. OP does not want the technical parameters in info cards and that's it.

To me is fun ... research.

Faaby: Mistakes ... The sun is the right yellow.

• Huor this is absolute bs you know that ? wat dose relativity have to do with how a ship is performing. IT IS NOT RELATIVE THAT ONE SHIP IS FASTER THEN THE OTHER. (or cars) it dose not mater how me you op or enyone elce see that ship, it is still slower or faster then others.
    you just dont wona tell ppl, so they can buy it swere that is total crap, and go buy other ship. do the same until he have both all the ship in sirius and go "TEST" the one in altair
    after discovering good performing ships like Lagg or perse he will be like.
    HEY WTF WAS THAT way in hell did the info cards on thuse piseces of crap say "the best that you can buy" we clearly this one is beter

see that ? DO YOU SEE ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? way not have somp like this in the info
    no
    or you will go saying your relativity crap "oh but the car is not mooving with 200 km/h cuz the ERTH IS MOVING WITH 40 000 km/h IN SPACE so this chart is rong cuz the car is mooving with 40 200 km/h"
    moust of car seling sites have this car preforming cards. hell they dont tell ther custumers "oh idk how fast it is way you test it and if it is not sell it and buy other one EVEN IF I TELL YOU YOU AND I HAVE DIFREND UNDERSTENDING OF FAST CARS DO WE"

hell wat do you even show how much hull, carho, and clas weapons the ship have JUST HIDE IT AND LETT PPL TEST IT (oh wat is this a ship, i will buy it and see how meny weapons have ^^)
    OMG WAY DO YOU EVEN HAVE THE SHIP MODEL THERE just put one back spot so wen you buy the ship it will be a total surpise how he look. delate the name to

@op
    i never give up i never surender : )

space

the final frontier

• No its not bullshit. That bullshit is simple physics and math.
    I btw would buy a car not because its fast. I would care about how many people can sit in there. If there is a air conditioning system installed. So equipment. Not whats the turn radius, how fast it travels.
    And i reside with my statement: "Fast" is relative.

PS: If the care moves in opposite direction to the speed of earth than its not moving 39 800 ;D. Now is that car not fast?
    PPS: You dont need to make some letters bigger. Because my eyes are working perfect and i can read also small letter ;D

signature.png

• since all is based on math this is Huors prefered Car with Air Condition and seats for his family. Or may it be that ppl can have different povs and both can be valid, so there can be a base of discussion?

@OP
    lol

Click the image above to visit us.

• Sure there are different povs. I don't state different. What i tried to maintain here is the fact that fast can be everything depending on the situation you are in. This furthermore means that fast in the ship info cards is not wrong thus this must not be changed at all :)

Why would it be good to have those stats in the info cards? People would still fly the lagg or redemption - no matter what is in the info cards. It then would just be who was the first who found it? Isn't that against the principal idea of playing. Try different stuff to suit what fits one most? Otherwise we could give everyone the best things at the start with the most money available.

signature.png

• Huor WAT SITUATION
    you wona fight you need fast turning ship. i realy need to to drop all that realitivity bs
    it dose not make you look smart just stuborn

we all know all is relavent in rl. but here the game is simple. CUZ THE LAWS OF PHYSICS DO NOT APLAY HERE
    ok
    rokets dont live tryles in space, they dont make sownd. this ships are very small to provide life suport, stations have to small windows compeare with the cockpit of the ship
    planets are like 10000000000000000 tims smaler then they will be in rl compare to the cises of the ship

i can thik so much bs abaut that game that you can not imagene

so i realy need to to STOP with your bs abaut ships in game being fast is relative to the players point of view
    that is rediculus, it is not only stupid but short mindet to say that
    i will prove it to you we will ask a 1000 ppl wich ship is faster lagg or eliminator.
    and i gess the only one ho will say eliminator will be you cuz you can ALWAYS LIE THAT TO YOU IT LOOKS FASTER.

THIS TRED IS GONE BEOND OFFTOPIC
    so just say you DONT WONA CHANGE INFO CARDS (reasons are yours)
    but dont tell me that it is not needet, it dose not confuse noobs, dose not STRIGHT LIE TO THEM ABAUT SHIP (WICH IS TOTAL JUNK PILE) BEEING FAST TURNING AND THE BEST YOU CAN BUY
    some ships infocards are pure propaganda, i did not know we stand for that. cheap advartaisment to skeam noobs of ther HARD ERND 10 mil
    "just explore" ye right explore my a** i am off here i must ask mod to cluse the tred (f my last staitment will not cluse itself)

space

the final frontier

Edited once, last by Maverick^^ ().