Appreciation Thread

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Hello to all the players out there,

To those who know me and to those who don't . My name is Tyrael and I`m an IOC pilot.
    It's been an year since my last attempt to play Freelancer again. An year spent in misery for Crossfire and all the great people I met here. Two years related to happiness and misery. Three years and some time since I became a member of IOC and a player in Crossfire. Three years with a lot of great moments which I`ll remember for my whole life. Three years in which I met a lot of great people who helped me with all they can. Three years in which I roamed the space right next to friends and foes. Three years in which I learned much, not just for a game, but for life. Three years in which I met different people and with which I shared my life during all the time spent online.
    I want to say thank you. One big thank you.
    Three years back, when I joined Crossfire, I knew nothing about this game, I knew nothing about how I should behave, I knew nothing about manners, my English was on basic level. During these three years I had the pleasure to improve myself and to become what I am. I`ll always love that community, I`ll always love Crossfire, but Freelancer isn't my passion anymore and nothing can bring me back to it.
    I played a lot of games for all that time and I told all the people I met about Crossfire and what great time I had here. I guess I`ll never be able to describe what I feel towards you, even now when I`m trying to stop the tears from my eyes.
    Thank you OP, for creating such a great place where people can feel like they are at their second home. I wish you all the best and I hope that one day there will be Crossfire 3 or maybe even Freelancer 2 :)
    Thank you Ghost_Lightning, for bringing me to Crossfire and giving me the opportunity to have such great years. I lost contact with you a while ago, I hope that you're somewhere out there and that you are enjoying your lifetime.
    Thank you Centaurian, for helping me with everything you could, I`ll never forget how you bought me and sent me a graphic card and RAM so I can keep on playing. I`m praying that I wont disappoint you with that thread. I really hope that we will stay in touch and that one day you will fulfill my dream and visit Bulgaria so I can finally meet you.
    Thank you IOC, for all the great moments we had. You were the main reason for my attempts to come back. I love you IOC. I hope that you will reborn from the ashes and that you will become even stronger.
    Thank you to everybody else I met, thank you for making my time around great.

Everybody who is interested in keeping in touch with me is free to find me on facebook : facebook.com/GrimReaperHC , or in MSN : grimxreaperxhc@hotmail.com , I'd love to keep in touch with you guys, you are the best !

I want to quote something I love since the day I joined Crossfire :
    'One of these days I`m gonna believe
    One of these days I`m gonna break free
    I`m gonna reach into the night and not just settle for the stars
    I`m gonna move right by them
    Come and try to find me in the dark.'

My lancer spirit will roam the space with you. Good luck in life everyone and thank you one more time! Forgive me that I cry at the moment, please.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0wOrcxLwe0

Farewell friends,
    Tyrael
    Ex-Co-Leader
    Independent Operators' Consortium
    Crossfire

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• or you just stay here (just a suggestion)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• is it the right time to mention that he looks like XL?

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Very nicely said Tyrael...
    I feel the same in here... as when I was a minor(underaged), I was here, and I became a major here, you arrived at a point I deeply avoided and still trying... as I made different reasons to keep with it. While space and spacesim -futuristic games are my passion... but FL-CF is my special beauty. This is why I will always keep with it, or try :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• twin? nahhh... im looking better ^^
    XL hasnt been here for ages... he is playing games that i am too slow to play

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well Ty, just remember where you got your tactical wings, learning to fight here @ Crossfire! Modern games become more engrossing as they get more sophisticated, and as computing power increases, but this rule also applies to Crossfire :D When you get a better 'net connection, come by and pay us a visit, and see if you still have the chops to hang with the best! Good Flying!!

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• My lancer spirit will roam the space with you. Good luck in life everyone and thank you one more time! Forgive me that I cry at the moment, please.

I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil... :)

ps

When you change your residence, there is a change, but when you change yourself inside, it's a fundamental change.

• Salute Colonel

Fly save in your future journeys and take care, i will miss you mate.

:verysad:

Click the image above to visit us.

• so it's time for you to fly out... we had some good times m8

remember, this community is your home and you're always welcome here. Will be waiting, good luck out there!

• sry to hear this :S but check on the forum from time to time , is place is and will all ways be like a second home for you and everybody who d`not forget where they come from :)

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• Maybe we understand this thread wrong... its the "Appreciation Thread"

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,