SA new Head of Justice and Investigations Department

There are 20 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• SA new Head of Justice and Investigations Department

The SAC is thrilled to announce that former Lieutenant Élodie Vox has been promoted to the rank of Captain ! Lady Vox has been nominated to take Admiral Camille Vettel's place at the direction of the Department of Justice and Investigations. She will be overseeing discipline amongst the ranks and ensure everyone follows the rules of our organization and those of the community (server rules). With a growing group of pilots, following discipline closely and guiding the newest officers will be the key to keep the Silver Arrows reputation high around Sirius.

In an official recommendation to the SAC High Council, Captain Martind Forlon wrote : "She work very hard all the time and I really appreciate her work. I think that she is also very good candidate for a Captain post and head of Department of Justice and Investigations". In response to this recommendation, Fleet Admiral Thomas plainly replied with "gladly", obviously thinking this promotion as absolutely deserved.

In addition, the newest SA Captain will be given command of a the new Lambda Wing of which details should be announced soon.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

"As the new head of Justice and Investigations Department, I would like to take this opportunity to encourage the freelancer crossfire community to contact me (online or through PM), should any issue with any Silver Arrows member be reported, so the matter may be discussed.

I intend to make sure server rules (as well as internal Silver Arrows ones) are respected by all members, as Silver Arrows clan has greatly increased in numbers lately. Respect and honor are two values dear to SA, and it will be my duty to make sure they remain intact. Investigations may be ran for any suspicious activity, and discipline actions taken should any rule violation be found.

I may also be available for discussion regarding any matter concerning Silver Arrows clan, and refer to High Command should it be necessary. Sincerely,

_ -Captain Elodie Vox- _
    Head of Justice and Investigation Department

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

Edited once, last by Faaby ().

• The same here :) ... Congrats Faaby! :thumbsup:

• Thank you all :)
    (and to Forlon for template hehe)

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• Haha, same here Michael, I'll toot Faaby's horn some more! U GO GURL! Now the Silver Arrows have a totally human SAC High Counsel! :D:D:D:thumbsup:

As Director of Operations and General Manager of the Silver Arrow Laboratories, I look forward to working and cooperating with your new department and responsibilities Captain Vox! *salutes*

• Ah finally a woman at the helm, now maybe she can clean up those smugglers in her ranks! :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Ah Gunny :)

With all due respect, its your pet Michael that allowed us to smuggle selected BMGs that fit with our RP (alien stuff)... The CFPD-SA deal included that we don't shoot each other when transporting banned items...

If there is a misunderstanding, i'd like Michael to explain his position on the matter...

I personnaly believe that Cops transporting confiscated BMG from pirates or simply their own Defense plans is not wrong....

• Oh the one's that you "confiscated" with your own money, while pretending to be police, but not really being police? Dude I would love to be the head of your internal investigations. I could get rich just bribing your pilots to keep my mouth shut.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I strongly suggest to all SA personnel: not more discussion here from our side.

• You're paranoid, If I wanted trouble I would be shooting your members on site. Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.

• I'll be frank Gunny : I take your comments of the last days as offensive and provocative, so do many of my dearest friends in SA. That you just joke/ironize/sarcarm (or may be you are damn serious) won't change the fact that right now tensions are high for everyone and feelings are hurt or close to be....

There is no need to continue any discussion about SA's monopoly/BMG/corrupt stuff right now because im currently waiting for explanations and clarifications on the leader board about this matter.

I said many times the discussion was to stop until then.

Thank you.

• Hey SA - probably all. Just dont take the things too serious. I can recommend to not fall in endless discussions and quarrels.
    Gunny loves if you shoot at him and he dont like to argue here and there. Just bring the fun back to the game and dont get mad if he looses some unpleasent words. He is just - hm kinda bored ;D

signature.png