CF 1.82 Grand Melee TDM - comments

There are 32 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• Is shame that there are not self-kills :D If i remember good, I kill twice Michael by his own missiles :D . ...Alas this is not count in frags :( . ... But congrats to winner team, they were better regardless server lag.

...Alas this is not count in frags :(

Yes they were counted, that player gets +1 death.
    Check the team total score, the difference btw team 1 kills and team 2 deaths and the other way, are selfkills ^^ Also the 2 betrays that happened on team 1 (at least), 1 by fallen and 1 by... not sure who and lazy to check screenshots.

Theteam construction was well.... countign that both leaders choose their members.... smartly.... 3 great fighters(fallen, abras, Pic) vs 3 great fighters(fallen CFPD and BG, Bond had issues with too many players there = too many effects for his PC, as I think) ^^ 6 players vs 6 players. What you wished, that I go on team one and make a 7 vs 5 ? ;)

Anywyas Spiky was the first in inviting me this time ^^

And also, it was fun :) The winner team should be even happier than Rex ^^

---> Please, after this post, reply on the "TDM results-comment" thread.. that's why it was made.

-Cheers

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• hmm, now I've seen why there were, half of those people in arena.

Nice :P You win them, when I'm not there :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Hehe, not be so sure Mike :#furious:#laugh

Thx Spiky, it was much nice event! :thumbsup:

• Spiky, if you want to make an event next time, Prepare your $ to pay the winners, not saying to "ask an admin" for their prize. I got questions about paying them as not many know there's only 1 admin, OP, who nearly never play the game :P (as they also asked me, after telling I'm not an admin, that when OP gets in-game lol).

Even you had some donations, for the prizes :P

• ... first of all stop spamming this thread

secondly, I said 'OK FOR PRIZES ASK THE SWAT_OP-R8R'; obviously as a joke

EVERYONE was there when I then gave out the prize money for both winners and losers... I also precisely stated that '...you can also donate to this event if you do not want to take the money'

A few people told me that they didn't want their prize and I thanked them for donating

oh and Michael --> Please, after this post, reply on the "TDM results-comment" thread.. that's why it was made.

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• I really tried to found "TDM results-comment" thread, but it looks that this one was not created ... until now :#laugh ... for sure is best give link if I try move discussion into proper place :bevilplan:

Spiky TDM 16_10_2010 - results are here

I found some pictures from TDM begin (no chance to do others in fight :D )

And someone mentioned Bond result: he had not playable game for fight. I know this situation well, I tried TDM before and no chance to aim at any target (screen lag) until ... I put game resolution to 800x600 with no details (black background). Normally is possible 1600x1200 or 1024/768 with max or most of details but not for players group fights ... dunno why :(

• Yes, Bond has the more or less same thing each time.

The "TDM Reminder" thread was used for announcements and comments about them, time or whatever. I always posted about it in my results.... but Spiky forgot it, as well as the prizes :P

• Spiky, about the payment, well a Fallen came to me for that reason, making both questions, else I'd know nothing about your event ;) (and the joke to ask OP for prize).

Late edit: After seeing your post.... I'd to say: Now the Results thread is clear, except 1 post which don't fit here, neither there... as it'd look Bond made this thread, not sure what you mean.

Edited 2 times, last by Michael ().

• Mike (Spiky): Can you pls stop with this? ..You are both good, so this is really not needed :thumbdown:

• Teasing ?
    I posted that somebody asked about prize to me, then when OP will get online to pay his prize, and also that he's a Fallen. Didn't even told that you did wrong with that joke, as it was just a joke, but somebody really believed it. And not my fault ^^

You stop teasing me for empty reasons, like cus I moved posts from results thread(the real reason you made your last post about me being angry), as I did them to clear the other thread, as I have to take the decisions.

Enjoy a clear results table now ;)

• I still have to hand over the prices for the assault event
    didnt have the time yet but its not forgotten... will do it asap

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Another Freelancer asked me today about the prize... to give his prize now :D

Should I tell that I'm not an admin who they search , or to simply pay them ? I don't even know how much each prize is, for loser or winner :(

• ill pay them asap

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!