Team Death Match

There are 287 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by LordRaydenMK.

• Seeing these numbers I must say ROFL :) ... nice parody for teams fighting. Congrats to winners and especially to tulip for his awesome frags :D which significantly improved my team score :sehrgut:

.. with this said I will keep myself away from all further events where certain "teams" players participate.

• If players in teams play not for team and purposely avoid fight theirs mate(s) in other team (obviously both ways), then there cannot be any balance at all. I said all what I wanted, for me it is closed.

• sorry, but something went wrong with the frags. black_tulip lost some deaths? this is not possible. i made screen shots before and after event and can say, what AZ09 wrote is right so far. but impossible. maybe we found another bug here? did he log off while the event? i don't remember. so there is definitely something wrong.

and i dont think Forlon died 43 times in 30 min. well, i told my comrades to attack Forlon and aurel first, but this never causes so much deaths for Forlon, or am i wrong here?

and what concerns the teams: they were nearly even, as i already told Forlon yesterday. LC and AS are together as good as Forlon and tulip. i am just a little bit better than JD (well, he made many suicides with his torps, thx :thumbup: ), yes, but this could never lead to such results.

i am pretty sure i did not die 26 times. yes i see the numbers, but meanwhile i dont trust them anymore.

and btw. LC and me where not sure about the result after the fights. we both thought it is close result and that even Forlons team could be the winner.

@Huor can u check this pls?

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

Edited once, last by denne ().

• tulip score is +17 do the math he made 29 kills 2 suicides 10 deaths so 29 kills -12 deaths =17 in AZ09 post has +37

and if this event was unfair i wonder how unfair or fair this one was

• @Huor can u check this pls?

No sorry, not yet. I am on vacation and dont have any sources here. Post this issue on the bugtracker so i can follow it up.
    Actually the scores are stored on an file each time someone gets killed. Having 10 kills less than before should not be possible - only if there is a bug somewhere.

signature.png

• Nope,never did. took a screeny of frags both b4 and after event, then inputted it into the chart. As for Martind's death, I did as he said and x2.5 as his kills.

that explains a lot :)

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

• Counts :) .. there should be approx one team kills = second team deaths. And this is almost precise as you may see. Difference may happen due mistakes when kill happen in own team, a reason why these counts will not match each other in most of cases precisely.

.. my deaths my be little less (after i logged off i lost my deaths like happen to everyone when leave), but if 43 or 38 rly make no difference at all.

• Btw I during whole event fight only LC and AS ... (plus 1 random cd kill on JD). If you look on my kills and LC+AS deaths you see how it went. I wanted keep very simple team tactics (I+tulip vs LC and then AS) and two other guys vs denne and hydra. Is obvious that this tactics was ignored -> result was clearly given then.

If are ignored team leader instructions, then it is not team play. Was told me that i had no rights tell who shoul attack who ..., You may try search for frags wrong counts etc., but it is irelevant. If player prefer selfinterests or is influenced with server rp so much that can't put it aside in events (which are oorp in 1st place), then what to say.

• yes you SA was the whole event on my ass 90% of time ,sure strategy ;) ,i was force many times to sw target on you becouse all the time when you undock i was target by you , under this condition i was not able to go after tulip and stil i kill him 3-4 times, you say that tulip ignore your commands, the guy dont speak english and i dont think is ok to force someone to make what you want ,i think in a event can be picked whatever target you want as long is not in same team with you and if your tactic was to kill only me or trying then maybe tulip's tactic was to kill denne and Hydra ...

• No sorry, not yet. I am on vacation and dont have any sources here. Post this issue on the bugtracker so i can follow it up.
    Actually the scores are stored on an file each time someone gets killed. Having 10 kills less than before should not be possible - only if there is a bug somewhere.

no need for sorry. enjoy ur free time whereever u are :)
    and btw. it seems, the problem is solved. tulip "lost" some deaths due to CtD or whatever.

• yes you SA was the whole event on my ass 90% of time ,sure strategy ;) ,i was force many times to sw target on you becouse all the time when you undock i was target by you , under this condition i was not able to go after tulip and stil i kill him 3-4 times, you say that tulip ignore your commands, the guy dont speak english and i dont think is ok to force someone to make what you want ,i think in a event can be picked whatever target you want as long is not in same team with you and if your tactic was to kill only me or trying then maybe tulip's tactic was to kill denne and Hydra ...

The event name is TEAM Deathmatch, which implies that it's a TEAM play event not a "oogla boogla i'm gonna kill whoever the hell I want". It also implies that you need to know basic teamplay, which he obviously didn't follow. And the "not understanding english" part, he has been here for so much that he learnt what "Shoot LC" means. Also, bringing up a 2 year old event is as pathetic as it is laughable at.

• 1st : I want to apologize for not being able to stage the event I announced myself, but as my powersource wet down the pipe with flash and smoke .... :totumfall:

2nd : MANY, MANY THX to AZ09, that he took over the duty of |EM| for this a bit unusual event.

3rd : despite the counting probs due to some technical reasons (logoff, maybe a server software bug) it seems there were A DAMN LOT of fighing fun :vinsent: as it was intended for.

4th : I envy you all, that I ccouldn't be there :D

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Thx to all players!
    I have had much fun :-)
    And special thx to |DP|denne. :salutes

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)