Nomad Hunt

There are 383 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• TIME: Thursday, April 29th 2010 at 20:00h server time in X-3043 system, near the Nomad Lair gate.

Objective: Collect the maximum number of nomad weapons in specified time frame.

How does it work:

• All player will meet the Event Manager in X-3043 15 minutes prior to the event.
    • Depending of the amount of players, the teams up to 2 or 3 players each have to be found before the event starts. On request other teams may join after the event already started.
    • Once the players joined their teams/group the Event Manager announces which team will enter the contest area. The time counts as the first team member is in Nomad Lair. Each team member has to hunt and collect the maximum nomad weapons possible within 8 minutes.
    • When the time is up, the Event Manager will let you know, and you must leave the system immediately and return to X-3043, stopping all fighting.
    • After the team members arrive back in X-3043, they will wait near the gate to be scanned.
    • The next team can prepare to enter Nomad Lair. Event Manager will signal them to enter, and so on, until all teams have had their turn.
    • The team with most nomad weapons will be the winner.

Event restrictions:

• No char-switching
    • No cheating
    • If you die, you're out. If this happens, but your team still wins, your team can, but doesn't have to share the reward with you.

Pilots have to meet up in X-3043 system near the Nomad Lair gate. If the server crashes during the event you should hurry to log in, otherwise your team may not start again.
    The teams will be scanned to ensure fair play before they jumped in and after they left Nomad Lair.

Prize money: 30.000.000$ split by the winning team members.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• BUMP! This is today, ladies. Heute. Hoje. Hoy. Aujourd'hui. 今日. आज. Astăzi. Днес.

Yeah, Google translator did the work - blame it if it's not right. I'm not that polyglotic. :D

• Shit, I can't attend tonight, I need someone to replace me as EM tonight, I'll give you the money and all.

• TIME: Thursday, May 6th 2010 at 20:00h server time in X-3043 system, near the Nomad Lair gate.

How does it work:

• All player will meet the Event Manager in X-3043 15 minutes prior to the event.
    • Depending of the amount of players, the teams up to 2 or 3 players each have to be found before the event starts. On request other teams may join after the event already started.
    • Once the players joined their teams/group the Event Manager announces which team will enter the contest area. The time counts as the first team member is in Nomad Lair. Each team member has to hunt and collect the maximum nomad weapons possible within 8 minutes.
    • When the time is up, the Event Manager will let you know, and you must leave the system immediately and return to X-3043, stopping all fighting.
    • After the team members arrive back in X-3043, they will wait near the gate to be scanned.
    • The next team can prepare to enter Nomad Lair. Event Manager will signal them to enter, and so on, until all teams have had their turn.

Event restrictions:

• No char-switching
    • No cheating
    • If you die, you're out. If this happens, but your team still wins, your team can, but doesn't have to share the reward with you.

Pilots have to meet up in X-3043 system near the Nomad Lair gate. If the server crashes during the event you should hurry to log in, otherwise your team may not start again.
    The teams will be scanned to ensure fair play before they jumped in and after they left Nomad Lair.

Prize money: 30.000.000$ split by the winning team members.[/quote]

Calendar link.

• Teams in order of entry:

Huor - 0 guns
    (Fallen)Firedragon - 11 guns
    TOTAL: 11 guns

|PX|-Zaphod- - 11 guns
    Mellon's_supply - 1 gun
    TOTAL: 12 guns - WINNERS

>Keli< - 5 guns
    [UR]nomands_(!) - 2 guns
    TOTAL: 7 guns

SA_Explorer_FORLON - 4 guns
    (Fallen)Poorboy2 - 3 guns
    TOTAL: 7 guns

Winners got 20 mill each, rest of the guys got 3 million for participation. Thanks for joining the event and see you next week! :)

P.S. Huor, contact me in-game for your money.

• Heh Shock - thx for managing the event. Money is not needed. Eventually you should prepare to pay some taxes, although i could need a hand at killing you by now... Hope to see some corrupt coppers eventually who can lend me a hand^^
    Well a pirate is prefered but anything else than one of your fellow mates would be ok ;)

signature.png

• Thnx for your donation to the central EM fund.

As for the tax - bring it on. ;)

• TIME: Thursday, September 9th 2010 at 21:00h server time in X-3043 system, near the Nomad Lair gate.

How does it work:

• Once the players joined their teams/group the Event Manager announces which team will enter the contest area. The time counts as the first team member is in Nomad Lair. Each team member has to hunt and collect the maximum nomad weapons possible within 10 minutes.

Event restrictions:

• No char-switching

Prize money: 30.000.000$ split by the winning team members.[/quote]

Calendar link with signup

• I am sorry, let to address. At me one question and one offer:
    1.что to do (make) with the extracted weapon?
    2.рискну to offer следующее:на my sight (IMHO) ивент passes a little bit monotonously
    Therefore I shall suggest to be divided (shared) into two commands which will pass to a gate. Further these commands (teams) will hunt on nomads with the purpose of extraction of the weapon, thus both commands (teams) can prevent each other, force down the ships of the opponent and take away his (its) cargo. The command (team) which for certain time will bring more weapon wins. Thus the killed member of a command (team) can return to a point of fight and continue game yet time will not end.
    3. If such it is possible, I ask to bring my offer for discussion.
    :D

• Ah, I understand what you mean. But, when you kill an opposite team player, her/his guns (the ones he collected from Nomads) would be destroyed, not fall out like NPC, right? (I need confirmation on this, I never actually looked.) Also, there is nowhere to dock in Nomad Lair, so quick respawn isn't an option - and combined with the limited time frame, it wouldn't work. Also, OP said not to change events.

Don't worry, there are plenty events where you can shoot people (Team Death Match, Last Man Standing, Smuggler Hunt). ;)

• Forgive, but let to not agree with YOU. Me shot (on some servers) and the cargo which was in hold dropped out in space where it (he) was selected by the opponent. Besides the idea of execution of people does not dominate. The spirit of competition in which commands will prevent each other is important. Besides the point of revival (respaun) can be both on a planet, and on an output (exit) from a gate.

Edited once, last by Aleks1966 ().

• Well, we can always do a test run after the event, so we can check. :)

• TIME: Thursday, September 9th 2010 at 21:00h server time in X-3043 system, near the Nomad Lair gate.

[*]If you die, you're out. If this happens, but your team still wins, your team can, but doesn't have to share the reward with you.

Sure, give the ppl the chance to be jerks.
    I would like to see the one who want give the money to those who die.

• Sure, give the ppl the chance to be jerks.
    I would like to see the one who want give the money to those who die.

Last time I hosted, it happened - that's team work. I tried to make balanced teams (a stronger and a newer player), newer player died and still got the money.
    If you don't do team work, you shouldn't participate in events in the first place.

• After a server-crash in the middle of Nomad Hunt event, the Nomads mysteriously disappeared from Nomad Lair. So we did a TDM instead. Score posted in TDM topic. :)

• Yes, seriously I really wonder why Huor ate them when it was my team's time to get and gather guns. He brought the hell/unluck/evil upon us. :bstayaway: