Nomad Hunt

There are 383 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Hahahaha... * The biggest loser * ^...

Anyway, if you bring evil upon my team again ... be sure that I will kill you in the middile of your " Collecting Process " ;D

• the cool thing is that the crash was the only one for 36 hours and happened at an offset which does not appear often (just a few times during the past half year)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I hope it was something you can use to improve and or fix. If not, well, we had fun anyway. :bglad:

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• well, we had fun anyway. :bglad:

Yeah yeah ... I guess you were the one who had fun.. enjoying of your good beer(and probably a girl next to you) and enjoying how Huor destroyed my good Nomad Hunt by his ugly unluck which he brought to me and FUD. :bouch:

J/k.

And yeah, we had a great fun! :bglad:

• Well, I'd make a Beer Drinking & Boob Squeezing Event, but that would just turn into something else, and I'm not sure that's a good idea. :bohsw:

• hoooooooooooo... I would really, really love such an event .. and my opinion = An Excellent Idea :bohsw:

• TIME: Thursday, September 16th 2010 at 21:00h server time in X-3043 system, near the Nomad Lair gate.

Objective: Collect the maximum number of nomad weapons in specified time frame.

How does it work:

• All player will meet the Event Manager in X-3043 15 minutes prior to the event.
    • Depending of the amount of players, the teams up to 2 or 3 players each have to be found before the event starts. On request other teams may join after the event already started.
    • Once the players joined their teams/group the Event Manager announces which team will enter the contest area. The time counts as the first team member is in Nomad Lair. Each team member has to hunt and collect the maximum nomad weapons possible within 10 minutes.
    • When the time is up, the Event Manager will let you know, and you must leave the system immediately and return to X-3043, stopping all fighting.
    • After the team members arrive back in X-3043, they will wait near the gate to be scanned.
    • The next team can prepare to enter Nomad Lair. Event Manager will signal them to enter, and so on, until all teams have had their turn.
    • The team with most nomad weapons will be the winner.

Event restrictions:

• No char-switching
    • If you die, you're out. If this happens, but your team still wins, your team can, but doesn't have to share the reward with you.

Pilots have to meet up in X-3043 system near the Nomad Lair gate. If the server crashes during the event you should hurry to log in, otherwise your team may not start again.
    The teams will be scanned to ensure fair play before they jumped in and after they left Nomad Lair.

Prize money: 30.000.000$ split by the winning team members.

Calendar link with signup

• Nomad Hunt
    TIME: Thursday, December 2nd 2010 at 21:00h server time in X-3043 system, near the Nomad Lair gate.

Objective: Collect the maximum number of nomad weapons in specified time frame.

How does it work:
    All player will meet the Event Manager in X-3043 15 minutes prior to the event.
    Depending of the amount of players, the teams up to 2 or 3 players each have to be found before the event starts. On request other teams may join after the event already started.
    Once the players joined their teams/group the Event Manager announces which team will enter the contest area. The time counts as the first team member is in Nomad Lair. Each team member has to hunt and collect the maximum nomad weapons possible within 10 minutes.
    When the time is up, the Event Manager will let you know, and you must leave the system immediately and return to X-3043, stopping all fighting.
    After the team members arrive back in X-3043, they will wait near the gate to be scanned.
    The next team can prepare to enter Nomad Lair. Event Manager will signal them to enter, and so on, until all teams have had their turn.
    The team with most nomad weapons will be the winner.

Event restrictions:
    No char-switching
    If you die, you're out. If this happens, but your team still wins, your team can, but doesn't have to share the reward with you.

Pilots have to meet up in X-3043 system near the Nomad Lair gate. If the server crashes during the event you should hurry to log in, otherwise your team may not start again.
    The teams will be scanned to ensure fair play before they jumped in and after they left Nomad Lair.

Prize money: 30.000.000$ split by the winning team members.

• Dunno what wrong, but it looks that if is in X more ppl then game start crashing ... Any idea for different system for start this event?

• I am really sorry about how the event turned out, as it started very promissing.
    I counted 17 participants, not bad imo.

Will hold it again next week.

Hope to cya there

• For once I was decided to give a try at the events... Very unlucky :girl_sad:

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• Nomad Hunt
    Due to christmas preparations I won´t be able to host the Nomad hunt this week.

And I believe most of you may be in the same situation ;)

• today's results for Nomad Gun Hunt:

Winners:

SA_Nocturne: 7 SMG_Werter: 4

[UR]Pretorian: 6 Paulus: 4

Congrats to all, cya next week! :)

• This week's Nomad Gun Hunt event results:

winning teams:

[UR]Pretorian: 2
    Yukon.Wyvern: 8

BG_Husker: 2
    (Fallen)The_Cro_Man: 8

other teams:

LP_Marauder: 4
    SMG_Werter: 0

(Fallen)Ryder-Hook: 7
    (Fallen)Black-Paradise: 2

SA_Nocturne: 5
    TD-Parder: 4

[TOD]-Firedragon: 1
    [TOD]-Redemption: 4

NNM: 0
    Slpxatwon: 3

DC_Sphinx: 3
    Black*Death: 4

Congrats all in the event, see you back next week 8)

• I have not got any credit for the victory :S .
    Now I did not see it because I have a problem with Vista blinking font in the game :cursing: . Btw if anyone knows a solution to this problem .... tnx.

• This week's Nomad Gun Hunt event results:

winning team:

(Fallen)The_Cro - 13
    (Fallen)Black_Paradise - 7

other teams:

SMG_AD - 5
    DC_Sphinx - 6

TD-Mr-Floppy - 5
    TD-Patrolman - 3

SA_Doubledecker_FUD - 0
    BG_Husker - 2

SA_Nocturne_TWC - 12
    SMG_Hexplore - 3

[TOD]-Firedragon - 2
    [TOD]-Redemption - 4

|PX|Feuerdrache - 5
    ERGO-AS - 3

SA_Storm_FORLORN - 7
    Danomando - 6

well done to all, apologize for the rough start but next week will be better :) cya then!