TIME: Thursday, April 29th 2010 at 20:00h server time in X-3043 system, near the Nomad Lair gate.
Objective: Collect the maximum number of nomad weapons in specified time frame.
How does it work:
- All player will meet the Event Manager in X-3043 15 minutes prior to the event.
- Depending of the amount of players, the teams up to 2 or 3 players each have to be found before the event starts. On request other teams may join after the event already started.
- Once the players joined their teams/group the Event Manager announces which team will enter the contest area. The time counts as the first team member is in Nomad Lair. Each team member has to hunt and collect the maximum nomad weapons possible within 8 minutes.
- When the time is up, the Event Manager will let you know, and you must leave the system immediately and return to X-3043, stopping all fighting.
- After the team members arrive back in X-3043, they will wait near the gate to be scanned.
- The next team can prepare to enter Nomad Lair. Event Manager will signal them to enter, and so on, until all teams have had their turn.
- The team with most nomad weapons will be the winner.
- No char-switching
- No cheating
- If you die, you're out. If this happens, but your team still wins, your team can, but doesn't have to share the reward with you.
Pilots have to meet up in X-3043 system near the Nomad Lair gate. If the server crashes during the event you should hurry to log in, otherwise your team may not start again.
The teams will be scanned to ensure fair play before they jumped in and after they left Nomad Lair.
Prize money: 30.000.000$ split by the winning team members.