Crossfire 1.8 Change log 31.Dec.2009

There are 61 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Endencentor.

• Indeed, hipogriff :) .

Spiky, you mean that swinging game? rofl!

OP, what do you mean by "does not exist"? :-S

Omg that swinging game rocks :D lol

Originally posted by Spiky-
    pink eagle added

aye aye aye aye AAYYEEEEEE

wonder where I can buy it...

At the pink planet in the pink system. The only pink system that's coming up in my mind is Casius ^^

Off topic :

Happy new year to everybody wishing you all the best in RL and a lot of fun in CF !

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• heh nice swinging game... even I don't like the ground of it... I should simply walk on the ground and swing :P

Think I arrived somewhere at lvl 4 and ~1800 m... didn't spended much time with :D

Off topic:
    Have you checked the movie on the topic of Battle for Earth on the same titled thread ? there's a good movie made on that topic heh

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• lol good one hippo ^^
    played vs Computer... a guy killed Chrys !!(yep you Crysis :P) motivated me to crush him there lol

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Originally posted by Michael
    !(yep you Crysis :P) motivated me to crush him there lol

wtf?

• Hipo, that game sucks. It doesn't actually sound the note every time you press the key. For the first minute, I tried the numpad, and it didn't work, so I said wtf this game sucks. Now, I tried the numeric keys above the letters - surprise, they work, but the game still sucks.

Swinging-like-an-ass game ftw :) .

Alright, enough small games. We want the big one! OP !

• +1

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• top 25 AFTER the other cheaters and bored guys xD (on the monthly list or somthing like that... you can see me as SFP_Michael :P
    Cheaters are quite many, and they have infinite and others has millions of points, then come the bord guys that played it so many times that they know it my head and were the fastest, then me... that I played and did it once xP

• btw at all the geeks n freaks out there that refresh moddb every 2mins and visit swat forum every 10 mins... the launcher is ready and apparently stuff will be uploaded tomorrow

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• i have heard there will be a new dimensional gate ripping outside of your pc monitor and warping you into space but its only what i heard

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!