The ''You`re Banned'' Game

There are 13,271 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ILIYAN.

• I ban you two for only showing one Cloaking device started... I got like 3 full devices mounted at once last time :P

I ban you for your false point. I got 7 cloaking devices on these ships:

• I ban you for not being on this one more, and because ppl don't like those threads.

At least this one has more speech and sense than just counting :P

@Scorpy: The 3 ones were just in 1 shot, last time, not the only time ^^ :P

Anyway you lied, that IS having 6 chars, not 7 (with Cloak) :D
    Just playing, but yeah apparently chars dissapear...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you because I don't understand HOW I downed Mara on my battleship...

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• I ban yo ufor not guessing it...

he was afk :D His ship has autopilot, but that's not enough against a battleship.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I ban you and Rafi because I don't see you online...
    But maybe it's so boring not only for me?

• Eh... And what's now? No one the f*ck replies here. Almost no activity on the forum ATM. No signs of some SWAT-portal oldtimers both here and on CF server. Even though that should be not me to complain about that, because I am a newbie and I don't deserve it, but still... I was reading old threads...
    So, okay, I'm gathering my things and banning myself. Not so much is left for me here, and also in CF FL and IRL.

So, okay, I'm gathering my things and banning myself. Not so much is left for me here, and also in CF FL and IRL.

wooo woo woo, easy boy, easy. Don't do anything wrong like suiciding because you think you don't have much left for you IRL :D

It was just 1 day with no post here, and this for a reason... not my fault that ppl who post here are taken as spammers.

You exagerated the inactivity anyway. Even in the Off Topic section, we got the active post a video thread, post a pic, etc. I just don't post in the counting threads anymore.

"-Screw ASF" - CSF pilot.
    -"Screw CSF" - ASF pilot.
    -"Screw humanity" - Nomad.
    -"Screw you three above, I'm sick of all of you" - Ajay.

No, screw yourself, that solves 50 % of the hostilities, Ajay. 50 % because your hostility is 3 times bigger than the 3 ones above, they only hate 1 thing, you hate everything.

What a hater btw, I ban you for being a hater.

• Man, I'm NOT going to suicide, because it's a f*cking sin. Still I hope there will be something good IRL, maybe after I'll leave my school (Hope, what a stupid feeling btw).
    The "inactivity" on this portal is not related to my real life, it had been that shitty three or four years ago... you think that being a loser and a nerd is an easy thing? :D
    And about that quote of ASF and CSF...
    I ban you for

• I ban you for thinking you are a loser.

Being a nerd is nothing related to being a loser, only for the brainless big muscles guys (the only ones who say that nerd = loser). The ones with at least some brain (usually with less muscles) can see your potential, if you are a real nerd. Cus you could also be just the "loser" part, and consider yourself nerd without being one :P

Over here there are even Nerd celebrations for the "Nerd day" :D Mainly there are few nerds here, so they are appreciated... a job is assured even in crysis, because people who can build sites, repair PCs, or more professional stuff than this, are welcomed ^^

Edit by
    Hmm, thinking about Russia, probably the situation of smart people in there is even worse counting most of the population might have their brains frozen or too loaded with alcohol...

• Edit by
    Hmm, thinking about Russia, probably the situation of smart people in there is even worse counting most of the population might have their brains frozen or too loaded with alcohol...

I ban you for using stereotypes :D.
    But I don't really know what's happening to ppl...

• I ban you for thinking I used stereotypes.

I didn't.

It's freezing cold there, right ? So it's pure logic that people could have their brains affected from that :P

When it's cold, ppl drink more alcohol for thinking it keeps them heated up (though it's wrong, it keeps them heated up for a short time at the cost of own body's heat, taking from inside, putting it out at the skin and such, making the body lose that heat/energy, partially why you guys have to eat even more calories :D).
    But alcohol also directly affects the brain, when in larger sizes, the affections are negative and even desastruous.

So again, it's simple logic to think that they could also be affected by alcohol :P

• Well, it's freezing cold at winter... and burning hot at summers (at least here, in Eastern Siberia).
    But, actually, the people are going so bad, maybe because it's a "right of power" - a right to humiliate the weak ones...