Posts by MISTER(robert)BROT

try it

try it

have tried everything! maybe I'm not writing it in the right place, at the end grafik card name it says by so and so....do I have to put my name there or does it have to be my profile log in name on pc? here is a screen shot on the right placement of my card a or b?

Files

• grafik.PNG

(23.11 kB, downloaded 8 times, last: )

tried both seperate and together still come up with the same problem.....giving up and am going to bed. probably won't get on here till weekeng.....oh well:suchend::cursing:4.PNG

4.PNG

4.PNG

4.PNG

or do you know of a video showing exactly how to do this....I'm getting older and forgetting a lot....not sure if I even did the writing security right. every time I tried to save it kept saying I don't have permission even tho I allowed all changes to all users of this laptop....If it is to much of a hasel will like I said try and install CF. Tho I still have not been able to get to the ending in the originals

About working on win 10....that is what I couldn't understand why it wouldn't work.(original FL CD,not crossfire) Even tried compatibility mode xp,.....could install FL no problem, but as soon as I clicked on icon to start I kept getting error message that my 3d grafiks are not reconized...read a lot on the web that grafick card is maybe to good (Intel i 7 processor, 8 GB ddr3 ram, and Nvidia Geforce GT 750M

Swat Portal , you are my last hope. First I just wanted to say hello....Can't remember how any of this works, struggling...I believe it has been 4 or 5 years since I last posted here...maybe even 6. Was cleaning out (going through) all my old cds and a big smile came over my face when I found my FL CD. I tried installing it on my new (5 years) win 10 laptop and again gave up trying to make it run. Will have to break out my old Asus laptop (10 years-win 7) which I believe is still installed on. Will be back here maybe tomorrow to try and remember how all this works and see about getting this mod installed on my win 10 laptop so I can enjoy a little stick time....:thankyou: