Crossfire 1.8 -- Coming Soon.

There are 72 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Hi, I have 2 computers at home, but I do not have an internet connection. Is there a way to play the Crossfire mod in Lan? Is the server version of crossfire available somewhere?

Thank you in advance.

• So, this mod can't be played on LAN ???
    Cause i have no internet conenction at Home and want to play it with 5 friends at ome, i just have internet acces At Mc Donald's...
    Any way to run it in LAN ?

• Sorry, server side mod and setup are not available and probably too complex to set up on your PC... Only OP knows how to make it work, not even a single other person than him....

I hope you got a good life-insurance OP.... You are worth very much more with your unique knowledge, tell your insurer that ;)

• OK, so now i know that is there a way to do it, i am an informatic developper, and i will try many manips to do it :) cause i want to play your mod at home, waiting an internet conenction later :)
    So i will run it on a LAN server Myself and gain this Knowledge myself :)
    BTW, i dont share it if i found howto, to not go against your choice to not share the LAN mod :)
    it is not good for people without internet connection but its the devs choice snif :/

• OP could probably explain more his reason of not releasing the server side mod (probably to keep a single CF server up with HIS quality standards) and all the details abotu why its hard to make it work... Sorry ! But you guys can play SP or go to a public internet cafe or restaurant to play :)

btw, is FR a clan tag or the indication you speak french ???

Merci !

• Its indicate that i am a french people, cause no internet connection = no online clan^^, and inding a internet cafe or restaurent at midnight is very hard ^^

I understand that your team would like to be the only internet server with this mod :)

I will try to contact server administrators or OP to ask them, just in case :)

• MP sended, awaiting aswer now :) and hopping too an internet connection in my small town, lost in forest ... lol

Edit: I've been answered ! And there is a Last Hope, I just have to wait...

• it took 6 weeks to get the official server running, the rest is explained via pm

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• The issue is that he can't join us on MP atm ^^ maybe lter, when he gets an internet connection :D

Meanwhile, thx for your attention Ezekiel :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis