Crossfire 1.8 screenshots

There are 1,017 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

• Loved the X3 commented picture reminds me of using complex construction kits and have pipes making my giant money making station look like shit hahha :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------System Specs-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AMD Athlon64 X2 5200+ @ 2.6Ghz - Asus M2N-Sli Deluxe M/B - EVGA Geforce GT 280 Extreme OC edition - Geforce 8800GTS 640meg as physics card - Creative X-Fi gamer - 2Gb DDR2 800 RAM - 1 x 250Gb 1 x500gb SATA HDD - Corsair 750w PSW 1 60a 12v rail - Hansg 28" 1920x1200 LCD monitor. but i play one my 50" samsung 1080p plasma :) mostly

• Looking good. Been looking forwards to friendly/hostile territory readouts especially, and that shipyard is eyecandy. :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• yet more amazing pics from the master of FL mods :D

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• oh, i can't w8 it anymoooooore :)

---------------------------------------ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Originally posted by hipogriff
    oh, i can't w8 it anymoooooore :)

I know how u feel m8 :D

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• Looking very good :D
    I suppose ill have to delete some pron to make room :D

• save the pr0n on a dvd first!!!!

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• 8o This new FL is godslike, seems it really worth the time we waited ^^ I'm preparing to explore and hunt more DKs lol, with the HDD space is no problem... could install it 100 times if it would be needed :D

And well that space I have is cuz I have no p0rn ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• nice, very nice

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    save the pr0n on a dvd first!!!!

No idea what pr0n is but i'm wondering why you guys download it to your harddrive when the internet consists to about 80% of pr0n (this being a pretty conservative estimate), meaning you can just as well watch it online instead of stuffing your valuable diskspace with it.

• I forsee a lot of invasions of Custodian in the 1.8 version of Crossfire, provided system invasion is allowed :D, damn it looks hot.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• always good when spiky points out the important facts

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Did BG discuss the invaders to death?

But back to topic: The download size is just one more thing that makes CF more attractive for everyone.

• <div style="background-color: white; color: black; padding: 10px;"><strong>OFFTOPIC:</strong>
    yes Black - they did - knowing the background that there is no RP in Custo allowed - invading is and was needless^^ </div>

• Allow RP and you'll see me every day there blasting the defenses so my associates can steal whiskey for the whole pirate community :D hahaha, I am not much for trading/stealing or anything. Kinda think of it I'm more like those useless bees, only taking up space :D.

Spiky, there's always a first time for EVERYTHING [9]

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Privvy did good RP ,its a shame others havent learnt from that :D

• Jack speaks for himself only. He does not represent SMG in this matter in any way.

Wavey, perhaps SMG can do the RP that Privvy did before. We would need instruction to make it properly. Custodian raids would be fun, but only with proper understandings. If SMG can make a proper RP with Custo whiskey, I hope LP would be included as well.

I speak only my own opinion. I do not represent SMG.

Sorry for off topic

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• I remember once entering Custo, passing a BG in a battleship, docking at every station til i finally found the whiskey, bought a cargo hold, went back to the gate to X, passing the BG in th BS a second time, heading to Nephele and downing that whiskey in one looooong go.
    Successful? I'd say so, i think i even wrote a piece about it.