ASF vs. CSF FOR FUCK SAKES

There are 61 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• Emphasis on

ASF/CSF role-play takes priority over open role-play.

Now over a month ago Michael informed us about a CSF campaign that was supposed to occur today in Texas (or Sigma-13), 17th March. We organized our forces and worked on plans for over a month on the ASF board; we were all set to go.

I logged in about an hour ago only to see utter bullshit going on in Texas and found out that it was merely DSC vs PX fighting. I was informed that 2 PX didn't have CSF licences but that is not the problem. The problem is that this was a complete fucking organized failure, not only from the CSF side but also from our side.

First of all Dark_Raven told me that he absolutely had no clue about any ASF/CSF event going on today. Secondly, it was SHS who informed Michael about this campagin and apparently Daywalker aswell? But that's not true either (apparently). SHS doesn't even have any significant rank in CSF and to be fair I was actually quite surprised that he (maybe YOU should address this matter instead of lurking on this Portal) was actually behind a CSF event. From the beginning I was unsure where the hell that information was coming from and apparently SHS and PX were to inform Michael (?) via PM about invasion. What the fuck?

THIS is why ASF vs. CSF doesn't work. Because of bullshit rumors, butthurt people who don't want to play for A COUPLE OF HOURS nicely and merely adhere to what the majority actually wants. WE WANT ASF vs. CSF!

And ASF vs. CSF takes precedence OVER ALL YOUR BULLSHIT, SO PLAY ALONG. START ORGANIZING YOUR SHIT PROPERLY AND STOP SPREADING RUMORS. MISCOMUNICATION LEAD US TO THIS ABOSLUTE BULLSHIT OF AN "EVENT".

Now, Rhone is getting a dozen of CSF licences as I speak. @PX you are the pillar of CSF and I will take care of handing out CSF licences; but I need co-operation and I need you to start organizing something.

PM me or message me in game for the licences

Edit: Rhone is going to Alaska to hand out 15 CSF licences to |PX|Proto

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

Edited 2 times, last by Spiky-: NO YOU DON'T REQUIRE ANY INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU ARE OPTIONAL YOU SHIT FIELD. ().

• It looks like that who declared himself as CSF Representant to me, SHS didn't finished the attack plans he wanted after asking PX (without saying a name) to make the announcement for CSF forces.

SHS was on the forum even on this afternoon after 4 PM, today... so I am not sure why this fail happened. Many things are possible to be happened, like that PX (whoever his contact was) didn't wanted to continue with it, or SHS simply giving up on it, etc.

I think we can only wait for SHS or the PX he was talking about to post what happened here... I got an attack plan, a date, (some more stuff), asked if I will be the representant of AFS, and told that we have until then to make our defence plans. And it's what we did, ASF knew about this.

Huor: yours is the most problematic version I've seen if I got it right, everyone can attack everyone with no warn saying it's ASF vs CSF ? then throw to the bin the RP rules and limitations. Wait, the ASF/CSF ones as well, most of them.
    But this is not another thread to change stuff and opinnions on how it should work, so it's off topic.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I was crossing texas when Cro try to tax me. I kill him and he said CSF and engage me with horatio. My clan come to my help and after a couple minutes you come with this licences excuse.
    I dont know anything about asf/csf batle today. I simple defend myself.I was even chatting with Abras about that ingame
    There isnt anything in csf boards, and i dont see SHS over a month, and daywalker didnt mention anyting about a CSF invasion.

There isnt a single discussion about asf/csf batles in months/ maybe over an year. Why are you acusing CSF spiky? did you forget last time we announce a csf attack what happened? only one Ur went there. After that what did we hear about this event?

And i asked myself why this time you bury ASF from the deads?

CSF matters will be discussed internally, PX is not the only authority in CSF. There are other clans like SMG LP FALLEN DC and freelancers.
    And ASF must remenber last time CSF tryed to bring back this event you guys simple run and said you were not prepared.

you guys want csf/asf batle back?
    Fine to me lets rock

• My first big battle here was the last official ASF/CSF fight back in 1.7. I loved it. Then came 1.8 and character wipe and starting over....hoping the big battles would return. Waited patiently...for 2 years. Then suddenly, word comes of a big battle! Yay! I spend a billion credits buying 5 fellow ASF'rs cap ships, bombers, weapons etc. Then the big day comes and I log in to find....a clusterfuck. I want to see a return of ASF/CSF just as much as Spiky does [maybe more even!]

This event should never have even been discussed unless the leader of both ASF and CSF agreed to it...which, apparently, was not the case. If ASF/CSF battles are not going to be taking place, I want the money back for all the battleships I bought.

• What? Why are you accusing me of accusing CSF of doing something? Didn't you read my post or something? Maybe you should do that again.

I don't fucking care what happened in the past or today. I want ASF vs. CSF to simply happen. Yes I am aware that there are others clans belonging to CSF but PX is the biggest entity so organize something with the help of the other clans.

And that "licence excuse"? What? I came online and was told that 2 PX didn't have CSF licences but I didn't know that this was PX vs. DSC so what I told you was completely irrelevant and I thought I made that pretty clear with my post. Read it again.

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• I was crossing texas when Cro try to tax me. I kill him and he said CSF and engage me with horatio. My clan come to my help and after a couple minutes you come with this licences excuse.

Wait a second, I asked you a tax right, before you docked (and before I saw your lic), after you undocked I saw your lic and told you CSF def, there was no fighting before that

• Did i say something about rules? Its not offtopic. Any ASF withing CSF territory can be shoot and vice verse, a copper may shoot another copper - just because he did trespass. It would just help the referee if all participants would have the licenses mounted. As there are two slots for licenses i dont even see any problem with carrying two licenses all the time. But if you want to talk about rules - well you are a server clan member, one of the ASF higher ranked players. Your job. Bring it on ;) I just would have played the freaking game like its supposed to be and not every time quarrel about rules and whatnot regulations you want to have to cover every eventuallity. But what i am talking. Its the server clans who decide mainly how this event is running!

signature.png

• maybe you guys should CALM DOWN first, and then starting to discuss anything.

cursing and swearing does not help anyone.

And what SHS concerns, he is not and never was a representative of CSF. Otherwise there would have been an information about it, for ASF (to know who to talk to) and for CSF (to know who is responsible)

My suggestion would be to look at the usergroups, where it shows "moderated usergroup" and right below it, it tells the leader of this usergroup.
    Simply contact THOSE PERSONS for any information, the next time.
    Which would be for ASF = MICHAEL and for CSF = DAYWALKER
    If those persons have no say in that matter, they should for sure be able to tell who has any say in that matter.

• So its going to happen again?

Acusation, flamming, rules cotes, spamming bla bla bla. closed thread

spiky did u read my last phrase?

• No problem guys (none that would help with anything), we have to start a battle on our side as the last 5 times. I don't even remember when CSF announced a battle at all...

We'll announce the info when we make it.

Abrasdevil:

And what SHS concerns, he is not and never was a representative of CSF. Otherwise there would have been an information about it, for ASF (to know who to talk to) and for CSF (to know who is responsible)

There is no information neither a single post from CSF, we don't even know what clans/ppl/ranks/anything are CSF(without thinking at which are ASF and which not), the only thing is known is from a while ago that Daywalker is/was CSF leader, then he said he give up but he didn't, and that's all. I think this is also why Spiky only mentions PX.
    But Daywalker will never contact me, and I can't contact him on this forum as he blocked me, so ASF-CSF leadership communication is impossible.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by /V\ichael: . ().

• Give that event to EMs. The organization (time/duration) and announcement is very easy. Rules and others stuff organize high commands ASF/CSF.

• Again, this is not the right thread to post what should be changed at this event, what you want to change, or what you think has to be changed, etc.

There are plenty of other threads with that topic, or you can start another one in the proper section.

Though it's a fact that rules will not change anytime soon, and less being up to ASF/CSF command.

• If we could rearrange this event for next weekend or weekend after that then I would love to participate in my first ever ASF vs CSF war. I was hoping to be able to do so this weekend after I had spent around 450 Million to acquire and fully stock up a CapShip, but have had personal and work related issues that have been preventing me from getting on the game as much as I would like for next week to 2 weeks.

ASF/CSF contest is held during the last full calendar week of each month ; both RP types run concurrently (faction & open RP) .

yes - i am quoting rules ^^

on the other side:
    SHS organized something out of the box and i allowed it a few weeks ago
    the battle was announced on the forum and actually even discussed here during the past days
    it wouldnt hurt to read the forum from time to time

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I say, morons, this was discussed, and in game was bragged 2 days continously by 2 different GRs, so as far as i'm concerned , go back to the let's count to 10001021001 and backwards, spam the off topic ass much as possible.
    Respect for the ones who actualy tryed to do something, rest, just some sheeps.

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• Damn, I forgot about the CSF vs ASF fight today, but I am anyway away on vacation ^^ so will there be a repeat of this event?

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• Well 50pack, there will, but a bit different.

husker: I was saying what there is, if you don't like it that will not change how things are. Not even OP change the rules like how you say ASF/CSF command should do.

• Mike m8 I only dont like why is event is canceled.You know i suport u on this.ASFvs CSF is an ingenious event for CF.

[expander]i offer only a little help in huge organization chain. [/expander]