Posts by wombat1940

Btw, I do have all SP campaign mission save-game files. These all should be working 100% as I used them numerous times when was needed test something, replay chapter etc.

I will send a link via PM if someone will need it.

Yes please Marty. I'm getting back to important issues ……. CF2.0 issues …….. This is for you Iliyan >>>> :applaus:……. This is for me >>>>> :strafe: ……. ;)

Posts in this thread were moved.

Edit by
    New thread created ... I think it is good to keep it here and can be continued if there will be need for it ...

So do I. :applaus:

( …… bloody Moderators again …… sticking their nose in ……….. Joking, just joking !!! ;))

No, no ....... I understand. This …….

This post will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

……. is a bit of a joke between us. I've forgotten which post initiated it, but there was something unusual about it and I forget what it was.

Ok, I'll coming clean …… publicly ….I used it unfairly.

Why have I changed?

I've seen the offending posts ……. bloody hell! Its different when you see them in black and white ……. bloody hell …… they are libellous.

Sorry SL, you've lost me ……..

This post has previous versions that are saved.

wombat1940 ... this is what moderators do. It's unpopular I know ... and also they can send a PM and explain things in private (like that one you have in your inbox, bcs I know you little) ... sigh.

Yes ….. I understand. I'm afraid I'm too trusting. I'd be the worst Moderator ever! But sometimes, sometimes, just sometimes …. I have to moderator my own posts. You just think "What the F*** !!!" But I settle down …… most times. ;)

Unedited! Thanks!

Op, I'm always nervous about "challenging" what posts "claim" have been done here. I don't doubt what you say is true, but do "we" outside "moderator thread/post access" see any evidence to support such claims. All we see is the blanket removal of so called "lies, insulting and threatening posts". Your words. Do you think we are not able to form our own opinion about such issues ? All we see are the positive posts, the ones you have approved for posting, so what do you expect us to feel. Even this post faces the same evaluation. Interesting to see what gets through. Ha!

Fictitious Scenario:

Posters call me a grumpy old man.

Me: "Sorry, where's the evidence ? "

Moderator; "Oh, we edited that out because its insulting and lies ……. ?

So YOU say …….. but we don't see the evidence and thus you leave me/them defenceless ….. and others confused.

There are probably more (and also good looking), but these are just the ones that are on top of my head.

And also some of them are included in this zip that you can try in SP:

Iliyan ?

I regard to your saved games, I attempted to run them during my 6 hour flight to Bali, with no success. Are there an instructional guidelines anywhere that I can follow such that I can install before I make a similar flight again next Saturday (week away) ?

Also, will my own saved games remain intact so that I can return to my current setup I experience now ? In other words your saves wont damage, destroy my saves ?

Thanks

Thanks for that. I will try your =Empire Mod=, but at the moment busy with other things. However, there also seems so much hostility here at the Forum, towards the Mod, and I'm too naïve to understand why. Its probably better if we discuss it elsewhere. I'm already in trouble here of my forthrightness. I'll be in touch …….

Ragnarok is ship which can't be used for play SP campaign (due its speed) where it can broke campaign triggers (and corrupt yours savegames in the process).

For getting it for OpenSP ... it's not possible by normal gameplay. It requires change game files and this is clear reason why this is not supported by mod creator. I know some people have good enough 'technical' knowledge for it, but if so, it will not appear here on forums threads. I hope it's enough understandable.

Yes ……. of course, the SP Campaign! Thanks MF, that makes perfect sense.:thumbsup:

Gotta Remember Wombat got the Ragnarok gifted to him because of the help he was giving in mapping systems and basically charting systems for the wiki. …..

Hmmmm ..… not sure about that. I thought it was because I had befriended the Nomads and hence gained access to their Outpost on Styx.

…….. you don't need the Ragnarok in SP (or even MP), a perfectly strong and agile VHF will do the job for you just as good. The advantages of the Ragnarok are only its thruster, cruise speed and the Railgun. ………..

But I don't think there's any other ship with a 900k cruise speed. That's the reason I have it. It reduces exploration time when mapping any System.

Guys, why are you trolling him? LynRyu asked an honest question.

Of course we can fly it in SP, but the point of having that ship was for the Multiplayer in which people pay with real money to rent clan systems, so that the Ragnarok (alongside the Console) is a way to thank the one who rented the system and to keep the clan alive, in which turn it keeps the server running too, by these 'small' donations.

OK, point taken. But why is it not available in SP? I know nothing about " ….. to thank the ones who rent the system ….." and " ……. keeps the server running too …. " until I read it here.

I can understand it not being freely available in MP, but in SP? Who else but NPC's get hurt there?

Mhm, whichever save you like... drop it into the Singleplayer folder and you're good to go. ^ ^

Sorry, get back to you on how to upload a saved game. Tried on the flight back to Oz and it didn't work. Maybe you can advise which are the actual "Save Game" files? Where they are? Thanks.