Is there any way to get the Ragnarok ship in single player?

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by wombat1940.

• Ragnarok is ship which can't be used for play SP campaign (due its speed) where it can broke campaign triggers (and corrupt yours savegames in the process).

For getting it for OpenSP ... it's not possible by normal gameplay. It requires change game files and this is clear reason why this is not supported by mod creator. I know some people have good enough 'technical' knowledge for it, but if so, it will not appear here on forums threads. I hope it's enough understandable.

• Ragnarok is ship which can't be used for play SP campaign (due its speed) where it can broke campaign triggers (and corrupt yours savegames in the process).

Yep, especially with the race in Dublin, you can't go through the rings with such speed, well... you can, but you'll miss them and not to mention that due to the size of the Ragnarok, you might even hit the edges of the rings.

But regardless, even if we do get it for you in SP (it's really simple, just a single line of code)...why do you need it so badly?

Even if you do get it, you'll fly it for a bit and then get bored with it (trust me on that). Do you want it for the speed? Because if you do... I can increase yours pretty easily with whatever ship you want, I can set it custom for you, if you want it I can do it for you. But other than that, well...

For getting it for OpenSP ... it's not possible by normal gameplay. It requires change game files and this is clear reason why this is not supported by mod creator. I know some people have good enough 'technical' knowledge for it, but if so, it will not appear here on forums threads. I hope it's enough understandable.

Yes ……. of course, the SP Campaign! Thanks MF, that makes perfect sense.:thumbsup: